Based on Click to view
Artist PPr:Kut [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gala Invite 7

Postby PPr:Kut » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:54 am

[center]---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Code: Select all
Form;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Personaliy;;
Thoughts on Spiders?;;

"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gala Invite 7

Postby claypigeon » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:12 am

Form;;
Name;; Lydia
Gender;; female
Personaliy;; kind-curious-flirtatious-random-loving
Thoughts on Spiders?;; spiders are terrible, the way they crawl and the way they try to bite you. freaky! and their colors, red sometimes black. ewww! and hairy, they can be hairy which is so gross! But it is kind of fun to splatter paint them and make them look pretty 0u0
Last edited by claypigeon on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:37 am

bump?

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sooty owl » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

Form;;

Name;; Stryker
Gender;; Male
Personality;; Stryker is definitely the mysterious guy, he has a tendency to make others gain goosebumps as he creeps around. Though, inside he is actually very rowdy! All the creepy stuff is just a act so other's will stay away from him, he doesn't like being bullied. He enjoys making crafts out of cobwebs and also has his own 'emergency house' which he has built underground. It's hidden by dirt and grass and the liking.
Thoughts on Spiders?;;
Well, living in his burrow of his- he has seen many and is absolutely fascinated by them! Their different array of colors they come in, makes him think of crayons. Which is an item he collects. He's kept a few before, and has been bitten many times- but thankfully it was harmless. The way the move, the webs the make- which be might add, are very beautiful because of their designs- and how they scrape hair off their legs to agonize their enemies is pure wonder! He definitely loves these guys.
sooty owl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me