My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A- Ainu

Postby Novi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:22 am

Username: Raff
Name for the dog: Hotaru
Why do you like it?: I've been looking for dog characters for a while, now. I've been meaning to get one as a pet for my fursona, Kriss, and I believe this cutie will fit in just perfectly. Her design is simply gorgeous, and I haven't seen many Hokkaido characters, so she really stands out to me. The ribbon around her neck with the bells attached to it also is really unique. It would make a very interesting story as to how she got it. So, in all, the reason I like her is because of her unique design, concept, and because I think she would make a good pet for my fursona.
History: wip

WIP nvn Are extras allowed?
Last edited by Novi on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yogi bear // the ainu

Postby whitney! » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:29 am

username: tonight
    name of dog: yogi bear
    meaning behind name: it goes along with my story below. vvv
    why do you want this dog: because he reminds me of a dog i saw at the pound once and fell in love with. my mom wouldn't let me adopt him because at the time we didn't have enough money or a place to keep him since we were staying at my grandparents place. of course, my mom and i used to visit the pound to see all the animals and one weekend i had went, he wasn't there! my poor yogi bear was gone! i cried and cried until my mother told me he wasn't put down but adopted out. even though i was still sad they took my bear-like dog away, i was happy he wasn't in a kennel and was able to run free in a yard with kids and a family.

i hope this sounds good. c: thanks. <3
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kleinkat » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:26 pm

bump, Yes extra is allowed.
About me:
-Bigender
-Autistic
-Entomologist
-Animator

I'm a tribal dog addict
Kleinkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:35 am

Username:
snowflop

Name for the dog:
Marigold

Why do you like it?:

History:

Reserve
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:52 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

Username: Siren~

My name is Siren~ and one of
    my favorite hobbies is adopting
    characters to use in my stories,
    art, and other crafts. I am an
    active member of the CAAA
    (Character Adoption Addicts
    Anonymous) club here on CS, and
    dogs are one of my absolute
    favorite species for characters!

Name for the dog?

Chirin

In Japan, the sound a small bell makes is sometimes written as chirin. Since this little fellow wears bells
    around his neck, I felt like the name Chirin would be very appropriate for him. It is pronounced kind of like
    "chee - reen" although in Japanese, the "r" is pronounced like a mix between the English letter "r" and the
    English letter "l" making a softer sound than in English.

Chirin sometimes goes by the nickname Rin. He hates to be called Chi, though!

Why do you like it?

I am a bit of a sucker for Japanese characters, and Japanese dog breeds are not an exception! You see, I
    have spent an accumulated 7 weeks in Japan over the past year. It started with a study abroad trip. I studied
    things such as Japanese history, traditional Japanese art, Japanese language, tea ceremony, as well as many
    other topics relative to Japanese culture. After my study abroad trip there, Japan became my favorite place
    to go on vacations. I know quite a lot about Japan, if I do say so myself! And thanks to this, I have begun to
    hoard Japanese characters. In particular, I think that Chirin would be good friends with Suzume, my Japanese
    bobtail cat character. I think that it would be a lot of fun to do art of them together and write stories of them!

It goes a bit deeper, though. The Ainu Dog (also known as the Hokkaido) was bred by the Jomon and Yayoi
    peoples of Japan. These are very, very old Japanese cultures that I have studied extensively thanks to my
    study abroad classes. I have been to both reconstructed Jomon and Yayoi villages. I have seen the ways
    that these people grew, stored, and ate food. I have seen their clothing style, their architecture and art,
    and it would be very special to me to have a character that represents my interest in these two cultures.

This isn't the only thing that attracted me to this character, though. I have been really looking for a
    Japanese character featuring bells in the design. In Japan, bells are seen as a protective talisman, as if
    the sound of the bell could keep evil and danger at bay. My character above, Suzume, has a bell, but I feel
    the bells are less significant for a cat because many cat collars have bells on them. I would be really excited
    to own a bell-wearing character besides her!

History

Chirin was born in snowy, cold Hokkaido! He absolutely loves the winter! As a pup, his favorite things to
    do included burrowing in the snow, building snowdogs (although they were always a bit deformed), and
    eating snowballs. As he grew, though, he developed another favorite thing - hot springs! Hokkaido is
    famous for its natural hot springs, and Chirin absolutely loves climbing in the steaming hot water for baths.
    He has since gone a bit hot springs crazy. He loves travelling around Japan to visit all of the famous hot
    springs that the country has to offer. However, he still thinks the hot springs back at home are the best!

When he was very young, Chirin was giving a collar with bells on it by his mother. She was a devout Shinto
    and believed that the bells called for protection from the spirits. His father was not religious at all, but still
    encouraged his puppies to wear the bells, because it protected them from bears. Hokkaido is home to many
    brown bears. Ainu dogs are meant to fight bears off, and Chirin's father and mother were both skilled bear
    fighters. Chirin was meant to become a fighting dog, as well, and many of his littermates grew to be tough,
    but Chirin loathes fighting, and is actually quite a coward. Instead, as he grew, he continued to wear his bell
    collar, much to the disgrace of his family. The sound of the bell warns bears that he is coming, and it scares
    them away so that he doesn't stumble upon them on accident. Bears aren't dangerous as long as he didn't
    accidentally surprise one, so he wears his bells always so that they will hear him and won't be startled.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebearr » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 am

Wip ^^))
Username
Name
╔═.♥.════════╗
X
X

V O L ♥ T R O N ?
Finally active
/again!/

Feel free to PM
me any time!

Also open for
commissions,
just ask! c:

X
X

╚════════.♥.═╝
bluebearr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vintage-Hyena❤️ » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 am

Yukie

✔️ and ✖️ wrote:
✔️'s

-> Magic
-> Nico
-> Bright places
-> Food
-> Outdoors
-> Purple
-> Music
✖️'s

-> The dark
-> His disorder
-> Certain people
-> Loud noises
-> Thunder
-> Rain
-> Halloween
{Username: Hello, I'm Vintage-Hyena❤️, or Hyena for short. I would love to be the proud owner of this adorable adoptable!
{Name for the dog: I think I'll call him Yukie because it seems like a fitting name.
{Personality: Yukie is a very independent male. Due to his disorder, he was forced to be a loner. He also is quite warm and bubbly. This means he doesn't think of the bad things, he tries to make every moment as joyful as he possibly can. Despite his happiness he has a dark side, this side of him is scared or extremely paranoid.
{Why do you like it?: I like this dog because of how chibi-like the design is. I don't think I would change a single thing on him. He also had that look of pure love and I easily create a well though out personality for him.
{History: Since a pup Yukie has had a special gift though it seems more of a curse. He has a hard time telling fantasy from life- he is able to see ghosts. Though he is unable to touch them he can, however, communicate with them. He grew up with his best friend, Nico, who is a cat. Growing up Yukie didn't have any friends, so he talked to Nico constantly. His mother noticed Yukie sometimes talking to what she thought was the air. This worried his mother, so she began to send him to daycares. Yukie liked the idea of going to daycare because then he and Nico could play together on more equipment. The older Yukie got the more attached he and Nico became. When Yukie started leaving his house more often he found himself getting bullied a lot for having an imaginary friend. He couldn't take their fowl words one day so he bursted. He and Nico beat an older kid who had been teasing him the most, this caused Yukie's mother to worry. He was put in isolation, after a few years he was allowed out. He is now 18 years old and still best friends with ghosts, especially Nico.
{A short story:
{Credits: Thanks to goldbeaded for art!
Last edited by Vintage-Hyena❤️ on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Siggy is a wip.
Vintage-Hyena❤️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:09 am

username
Frenchie.
name
"My name is Max, Simple yet effective."
breed
"I am an Ainu."
✈ riding in airplanes
✈ visiting new places
✈ meeting new people
✈ peanuts
✈ seeing new things
dislikes
✖ vegetables
✖ sitting still for a long period of time
✖ air sickness
✖ jet lag
✖ staying in the same place for a long period of time
personality
outgoing max loves meeting new people from all over the world and is very outgoing and entertaining.
humorous max has a great sense of humor and will crack a joke every once in awhile.
sarcastic he can be very sarcastic at times if you catch him in a bad mood.
friendly max loves meeting new people [as said above] and he is very nice and friendly to all the ones he meets.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me