Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Soka

Postby Novva » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:19 pm

My boiiii <3333
I am so happy I won him
This is a wip by the way, I am going to add items and make a more official ref but I cant at the moment <333
I will also be adding stuff to the form
Soka c me
JBDs c Hiccup
Design c Paintedsun

.Nova. wrote:

╔════════════════╗
username:
.Nova.

name:
Soka
╚════════════════╝

family art [limit of three pieces]:
By me
By me
Wip art by me

relationship with the rest of the family
Justin

Being surrounded by sisters can be tough for a young boy. He needs to keep his manly pride, and how else to saver that then being close to his dad. His father is one of his best friends, Soka tries to stick by his side and learn from him. This boy wants to be just like his father when he grows up. To him his father is the best role model he could get. There is no other way that Soka loves to spend his time other than with his father. He is very close with his dad because of these reasons, and is always trying to be closer. This young boy always wants to impress his father and show him just how much of a man he really is. He never wants to see his father disappointed in him, its one of his biggest fears. Soka trusts his father more than anyone else, and never hesitates to talk to him. The connection between the two of them is something that would never be easy to break. Soka loves his father greatly. (182 words)

↑ ↓

Ren
Mothers need to be there for their kids. Ren is the best kind of mother for Soka. He needs her love a lot since he is a sensitive child. He knows that he can always talk to his mom about anything, and he does just that. Whenever he is feeling sad he loves his mothers gentle nature towards her children. He may love to spend time with his father and learn from him. Maybe Soka doesn't give Ren enough attention but he loves her nonetheless. He ties to be kind to his mother and never wants to upset her or get her angry. He asks her many questions and always confides in her. Ren is his crutch whenever he is unable to walk. She is always there for him, and thats his favorite part about her. Soka knows just how lucky he is to have two loving parents. (148 words)

↑ ↓

Opulence
Soka is a rather sensitive caring boy, there for its hard for him to understand his twin sister and her wild personality. He often doesn't get along with her as much as he would like to. He tries to be close to her but either one of them or both of them end up getting frustrated. Its hard for him seeing that he loves and cares greatly for his sister, but they just don't seem get along too well. Though there are moments when they are able to share a laugh or bond in some way or another it isn't a consent relationship. even if they don't always get along Soka doesn't love her any less. They have a fluid relationship that is always changing, but siblings will be siblings after all. (132 words)

↑ ↓

NB #258
His youngest sister is someone who he is over protective of. He adores her and wants to keep her safe at all costs. He is always looking out for her trying to help her and care for her. this little boy loves her very much and wants their relationship to stay that way. Though sometimes having a little sister can be frustrating. She often gets on his nerves or wants too much attention from him. Soka has a rather short temper and isn't very patient, as hard as he tries to be. Sometimes his baby sis needs a little more patience which he just cant offer. Non the less he loves her very much and feels the need to protect her from everyone and everything. Just like with Lency sometimes they don't see eye to eye, but that will never change the love he has for all of his family members deep down. (151 words might change with her personality)

1 extra of your choice. If art there's a limit of two pieces, if writing there's a limit of 500 words.
Interests
Soka has trouble paying attention to many things. His mind is often wondering and he is fascinated with so many different ideas and objects. Unlike his sister though he has no interest in anything shiny unless its unusual or useful and also has no interest in photos. He will often look through her scrap book without her permission and fiddle with her things now and then. Like stated before Soka and her often don't get along and sometimes it is refreshing for him to see her angry. Soka's true passion lays with mechanics, he loves to engineer and put things together. The young boy is very creative and has a wild imagination. Often trying to put together old parts or even just building simple Lego creations. As he gets older he hopes to become better at his passion and meet others who enjoy it as well.

Brief personality
Fiddling around with stuff in solitary only showing his creations to a select few Soka is a rather shy and closed off boy. He doesn't talk much and can often be mistaken for a mute child, though he isn't at all. If a conversation that interests him pops up you won't be able to keep him quiet, though not too many things catch his attention. This blue boy usually very blunt, he doesn't have a filter, or at least the on button is broken. He always states his mind and usually shows no reaction to what others say to him. He is often considered odd or unusual but thats just him. Though Soka seems to show little reaction to things he is easily hurt. Sensitivity is something he struggles with, he will often confide in his mother with the problems he has. Soka never wants his father to think of him as anything less than a man though so he tries to keep his sensitivity a secret from his old man. Soka also loves to be alone, he will often hide in his room or somewhere where he can tinker with his objects. He will enjoy company sometimes and is always fun to be around when you can make his acquaintance. Soka has a wild imagination that can't be tamed. He is always mumbling to himself about ideas he has or attempting to make them real. His imagination also brings him to have a strange sense of humor. Most of his jokes or puns make little to no sense and aren't funny, though he still throws them out there and laughs at them himself. He is an adorable fur ball who may seem odd but he just has a different kind of character. Spend a little time to get to know the boy and you may change your mind after all.

ImageImageImage
Novva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soka

Postby stoatkiss » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:25 am

Edie;; Soap oDo