Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Longhang - adoptable? by Nitro Indigo

Artist Nitro Indigo [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longhang - adoptable?

Postby Nitro Indigo » Fri May 23, 2014 2:37 am

So, today I've suddenly taken an interest in Chinese mythology and ended up making... this. I'm actually quite pleased. There are different tail types for male and female - a dragon tail and phoenix tail, respectively. Any way I could improve these lines? c=

Well... here's some interesting history thing! Which I totally did not make up on the spot.
For many, many, many eons, Longhangs have watched the world as it grew and changed. They are said to live for a thousand years, or maybe even longer. The dragon-tailed males are mainly active during the day, while the phoenix-tailed females are mainly active at night.
However, old superstitions told that they were bringers of bad luck, so Longhangs were almost hunted to extinction. Recently, though, there has been a breeding program to raise their numbers... but the general public must not know of it.

Last bumped by Nitro Indigo on Fri May 23, 2014 2:37 am.
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me