MGH #106 by tyrell wellick

Based on Click to view
Artist tyrell wellick [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MGH #106

Postby tyrell wellick » Tue May 20, 2014 6:46 am

Mana Geared Hyenas share the same anatomy as the ordinary hyenas, however they are born with
metal intertwined around their left forearm. The metal contains two gems embedded into it and
the Hyenas use it as a controller for their mana. Each hyena contains the magic of one of
the four basic elements, fire, water, air and earth. Their left paws contain the
ability to use these given powers, which can be very destructive. However, the Hyenas will
only use their powers when threatened. Any abuse of power is punished by blackening the gems in
their metal gear, rendering their powers useless with no chance of re-obtaining them.

Hey guys!
Here's my first adopt as a new owner :3

This cutie is based off of a California red-sided garter snake!

To adopt, fill out this form.

Username:
Name:
History/backstory:
One extra: It can be art, writing, anything you like.

Deadline is May 31st!
unfortunately, we're all human.
except me, of course.
tyrell wellick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MGH #106

Postby claypigeon » Tue May 20, 2014 6:52 am

Username:
Name: Kain. pronounced KAY-NEH
Element: water?
History/backstory:
first post heuheu
Last edited by claypigeon on Tue May 20, 2014 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Tue May 20, 2014 6:59 am

Username: Freaksho

Name: Khalldeere (call-durr)

Element: Fire

History/backstory:

Wip

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Tue May 20, 2014 8:22 am

Username;
patronus.
Name;
jaculus, latin for snake. he is mostly called jac.
Gender;
male.
Element;
earth.
History/backstory;
[i'll be writing this in first-person, in a story-like writing.]
"I may be young, but I can do it dad." I said, stamping my paw defiantly. "Trust me." It was three days away from my second birthday and I wanted to venture out into the Californian desert. "You cannot go. You are too young," he replied simplily. I opened my mouth to protest, but he shot me a look that said, 'be quiet and eat your food'. I turned back to my large rat and ate it without another word. I'll show him what I can do. That night, whle my family slept, I crept out of the den and looked around, a mischevious smile etched on my face. I knew which way to go and exacally how to get there, as I had been planning this for a while now. I made sure that no one was following me and I dashed off, in search of the adventure that awaited me in the californian desert. I arrived to the vast land early in the morning. Uh-oh, my timing was off. I had planned to be back before anyone got up, to late for that now. I wandered and made friends as I traveled through the desert, careful to keep track of where I was going. I noticed that it was sun-high and got worried as I couldnt find my tracks. I searched and turned rantically, calling for help. It became night time quickly, so I couldn't see very well. I became scared, but I remembered the lessons dad tought me: "Be strong and never give up." Deciding to find home in the morning, I layed down in a small outcropping and fell asleep. A loug call of a vulture awoke me. I was startled at first but then remembered my mission: get home. I padded aimessly in the hot desert sun, not sure if i=I was even going the right way. Then I saw it, the large highway that I crossed to get here. Smiling to myself, I ran across the street calling, "Mamma! Pappa!" I raced all the way home to my family. They were worried and of course angry. I was grounded for five weeks! That was my first adventure. Ever. From then on, I learned to listen to my paerents and never stray away, but little did I know that I wans't the type to stay in the croud.
One extra:
[personality]
jac is a very adventurous mgh. he wont turn down the oppertunity to party or hang out with others. he is very friendly and enjoys making new friends. jaculus is always very layed back and a 'go-with-the-flow' mgh. jac has an 'idealist' personality.

infp wrote:As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves

INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.

Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, INFPs make very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because they intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them.

INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".
Last edited by kidcandy on Sat May 24, 2014 8:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Fri May 23, 2014 12:43 pm

WOW of course you become owner and then make a frickin snake one
something i can't not try out for
smh

!!wip!!
Username: Graham
Name:
History/backstory:
!!wip!!
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrell wellick » Wed May 28, 2014 5:08 pm

This boy is reaching his deadline soon! :3
Don't forget to work on your forms!
except me, of course.
tyrell wellick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrell wellick » Sat May 31, 2014 5:50 am

Tomorrow's the night!
except me, of course.
tyrell wellick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MGH #106 [Owned by patronus.]

Postby tyrell wellick » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:57 am

Closed!

Congrats to patronus., I hope you like your new boy! :D

patronus. wrote:[center]Username;
patronus.
Name;
jaculus, latin for snake. he is mostly called jac.
Gender;
male.
Element;
earth.
History/backstory;
[i'll be writing this in first-person, in a story-like writing.]
"I may be young, but I can do it dad." I said, stamping my paw defiantly. "Trust me." It was three days away from my second birthday and I wanted to venture out into the Californian desert. "You cannot go. You are too young," he replied simplily. I opened my mouth to protest, but he shot me a look that said, 'be quiet and eat your food'. I turned back to my large rat and ate it without another word. I'll show him what I can do. That night, whle my family slept, I crept out of the den and looked around, a mischevious smile etched on my face. I knew which way to go and exacally how to get there, as I had been planning this for a while now. I made sure that no one was following me and I dashed off, in search of the adventure that awaited me in the californian desert. I arrived to the vast land early in the morning. Uh-oh, my timing was off. I had planned to be back before anyone got up, to late for that now. I wandered and made friends as I traveled through the desert, careful to keep track of where I was going. I noticed that it was sun-high and got worried as I couldnt find my tracks. I searched and turned rantically, calling for help. It became night time quickly, so I couldn't see very well. I became scared, but I remembered the lessons dad tought me: "Be strong and never give up." Deciding to find home in the morning, I layed down in a small outcropping and fell asleep. A loug call of a vulture awoke me. I was startled at first but then remembered my mission: get home. I padded aimessly in the hot desert sun, not sure if i=I was even going the right way. Then I saw it, the large highway that I crossed to get here. Smiling to myself, I ran across the street calling, "Mamma! Pappa!" I raced all the way home to my family. They were worried and of course angry. I was grounded for five weeks! That was my first adventure. Ever. From then on, I learned to listen to my paerents and never stray away, but little did I know that I wans't the type to stay in the croud.
One extra:
[personality]
jac is a very adventurous mgh. he wont turn down the oppertunity to party or hang out with others. he is very friendly and enjoys making new friends. jaculus is always very layed back and a 'go-with-the-flow' mgh. jac has an 'idealist' personality.

infp wrote:As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves

INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.

Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, INFPs make very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because they intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them.

INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".
except me, of course.
tyrell wellick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:19 pm