The Witches Mark ||REMAKE||For starting Over||Accepting||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Witches Mark ||REMAKE||For starting Over||Accepting||

Postby Red21167 » Fri May 16, 2014 6:26 am

Plot:
It all starts in the little city of Mystic City, In the state of California. There is a circle of 6 boys and girls that are witches(or warlocks if you prefer that for the guys) and they have a mark on the palm of their hand. They don't know why it is there or that they are witches. They all have their own story on how they ended up there(put this under your history when you fill out form), but they all go to the same school. They all get mysterious notes that tell them to meet in the abandoned house in the middle of no where after school. Will they follow their destiny? Will they let their fate lead them? Or will they let the dark side take over and rule them? It all depends on what they do and every little step they take...

The story starts on your person's point of view. They are looking at the note they received from an anonymous source. You say what they are thinking and what they plan on doing. THEY MUST DO IT. THEY HAVE TO GO TO THE ABANDONED HOUSE. They can not just say, "Oh, i am deciding not to go." That's not how it works. Ok? Good.

Your characters have a choice of growing up in Mystic City or if they have lived there their whole life and grew up there. Try to keep it balanced between all the people. Thanks!!! They all also go to Mystic High School.

You can only have one character that is in the circle, You can have 2 characters in a circle, per circle, but you may make characters like your characters parents and siblings(if they have them)

The Golden Rule!

Must make one girl and one boy but can have more! Just only one circle member!

Basic Rules:
No cussing at all. Crap is not a cuss word.
Keep genders even
You cant have more than 2 characters in a circle, per circle
Must make atleast one boy and one girl
Time skip when necessary
No god modding
Dont kill another persons character unless its ok with them and ask me too
No dating or crushing on your own characters!
Must have 2 characters at minimum but at maximum, as long as you have balanced genders and you can keep up with them, then the maximum is unlimited
DRAMA IS ENCOURAGED!! DRAMA KEEPS THINGS GOING AND GIVES US IDEAS AND HELPS THE RP COTINUE ON AND SO IT DOESN'T DIE!

Here is the form for your application:
(picture of Character)
Username:
Name:
Girl or guy:
Crush:
Boyfriend or girlfriend:
History(Put how you got into Mystic City):
Personality:
Other:

The "Good" Circle
Characters
The Leader:
Kyra~16

The Members:
Owen~17
Mary~16
EvaLynn~15
Davin~16
September~17
Mabel~17
Lilly~4 & a half
Justin~19

Outsiders(People that aren't in circles but are witches):
Amelia~17
Liam~16
Madison~16
Connor~17
Skye North~17
Shane North~19

The "Evil" Circle
The Leader:

The Members:
Kai Landon~16
Exaliah~16
Hiss~15
Sage~19

Non-Magical:
Ell~18

Witch Hunters:
Oliver~15
Katrina~4

Parents:

Siblings:

Others:

NOTICE:
Outsiders are witches who know they are witches and also are not in a circle!!!!

If i feel like i missed something i will add it and post "Hey i added new info in the 1st page of the forum" or something like that. Thanks for checking this forum out. It is going to be lots of fun. There are going to be many adventures, excitement, suspense, horror, mystery, and fun!!!

Thank you for looking at this rp, amd thank you to the people who applied for it(:
Last edited by Red21167 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Red21167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Witches Mark ||REMAKE||For starting Over||Accepting|

Postby Red21167 » Fri May 16, 2014 6:30 am

( I pretty much just copied and pasted from the original. If ur characters arent on here, just please Pm me what page it is on om the original, thanks(: I need every ones characters. I went through the original and went deep looking for them, and I dont know if I missed anyone so plz reasure me if I did thanks(: )
Red21167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red21167 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:32 am

Characters!!!

Name:Kyra
Circle member #:1
Girl or guy:Girl
Crush:No one yet
Boyfriend or girlfriend:No one yet
History(Put how you got into Mystic City):She was forced into moving to Mystic City because her mother past away and her and her 6 month old sister Claire were forced to go and live with their grandmother Teresa. She is new to Mystic High School.
Personality: Shy but very outgoing, loving and caring, friendly, makes many friends, excitable at times, loves to care for and watch Claire.
Other: She raised Claire.
Picture of house:Image

Name: "HI. I'm Amelia."
Wanted Circle member #: "I'm not in a circle. I am what they call an "outsider(People that aren't in circles but are witches)."
Girl or guy: "Well, i'm obviously a girl." *giggle*
Crush: "Well, I have a crush on....(anyone open?)"
Boyfriend or girlfriend: "None at the moment."
History(Put how you got into Mystic City): "Well, if you ask i will tell you."
Personality: "Im very kind, caring, loving, nice, friendly, shy, quiet, exciteable at times, (and much more that will be Rp'ed)."
Other: "nope."
Picture of House(No mansions, or anything, just a normal house and depending on their situation):

Name: "Hello.Im EvaLyn "
Wanted Circle member #:"Im an outsider."
Girl or guy: "Well, im a girl, duh." *giggle*
Crush: "I have a crush on Brandon"
Boyfriend or girlfriend: "I dont have one."
History(Put how you got into Mystic City): "I got here with my older sister Amelia."
Personality: "I am kind, caring, loving, very shy at moments but can be very outgoing(will rp rest)"
Other: "Amelia is my older sister and Brandon lives right next to me..."
Picture of House(No mansions, or anything, just a normal house and depending on their situation):
(same as Amelia"s :D)

Name:"Hi, im Liam."
Wanted Circle member #: Outsider
Girl or guy: "Well im a guy, duh."
Crush: "Well i have a crush on...(Anyone open?)
Boyfriend or girlfriend: "I dont have one... yet."
History(Put how you got into Mystic City): "When i was little, witch hunters chased my parents and killed them and then afterwards found me in my crib. They did a unremovable spell that made a scar that is on my shoulder. I then got put in foster care until i found out i was a witch, then i escaped and now i live in the forest next to Amelia and Azara. Amelia and Azara help me alot with my magic among other things."
Personality: "I am shy, and i usually keep to myself. I stand out sometimes and i usually dont make the first move or say hello. (i will rp rest)"
Other: "I always wear my hood and i always use magic but usually wander the forest and keep to myself..."
Picture of House(No mansions, or anything, just a normal house and depending on their situation): Image

Davin Arty
Male.
Circle member #3
Im 16
I have no crush. No gf.
If i tell you my history i trust you.
He is a jokester.
He is deathly allergic to bees

Name: September Overleaf
Wanted Circle member #: None yet, but still a witch
Girl or guy: Girl
Crush: I don't really know yet
Boyfriend or girlfriend: None
History(Put how you got into Mystic City): Well, she's blind and she and Ell have been trying to survive as orphans. The travel from town to town which is how they got to the city. They currently live in and alleyway in a house made of cardboard boxes.

image.jpg

Name: Ell Wyvern
Wanted Circle member #: not in a circle no magic unless you count really good at stealing.
Girl or guy: Guy
Crush: Not yet really
History(Put how you got into Mystic City): He travels with September and they came to the city by pick pocketing money and getting a ticket to come here. They wanted to try their luck here. They've been orphans basically all their life.

He has blond hair and a fedora, he wears jeans with many pockets filled with magical items to kill witches.
Name: Oliver
Wanted Circle member #: None. Witch hunter
Crush: Open
History(Put how you got into Mystic City): He chased after some witches and found this city. Even though he's young, he hunts witches. They killed his whole family, except for Katrina, his 4 year old sister. He keeps a constant watch on her, and is training her to also hunt witches
Personality: Smart and Rash
Other: Good with magical items

Strawberry blond hair in bunches of curls. She wears a yellow dress with lilacs in one if the pockets. They're magic lilacs that the witch who killed their family left for her. They never die, and they're not sure what it does
Name: Katrina
Wanted Circle member #: None
Crush: None
History(Put how you got into Mystic city): She came with her brother.

Name: Owen

Description: He has brown hair and dark brown eyes lightly tanned skin that gets quite a bit darker in the summer. A muscular build.

Wanted Circle member #: Availble#?

Crush: Kyra

Boyfriend or girlfriend: None yet.

History(Put how you got into Mystic City): He moved here to live with relitaves after his parents died in a firy car accident. He is living with a elderly relitave of his mother. there are numerous rumours about him because of his emotional outbursts, and temper.

Personality: Normaly quiet, but he has a temper and hasn't been coping very well with the losses he has endured, nor his new living arangments.

Other: He should be ok with others once he is more used to them.

Picture of House

Name: Mary Broom

Description: I have long very dark brown hair and my eyes are hazel. I don't really know what else to say since I don't have any piercingly or tattoos.

Wanted Circle member #: Availble#?

Crush: Dani?(destiny's boy)

Boyfriend or girlfriend: None yet.

History(Put how you got into Mystic City): I was born here and haven't done much traveling out side of school trips.

Personality: I'm quiet and rather shy. I do warm up quickly once I get to know you a bit.

Other: I have a pet mouse
http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15033-Long-tailed-Field-Mouse-white-background.jpg
Picture of house http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/348763/348763,1286126181,1/stock-photo-small-forest-house-62248204.jpg

ImageImage
Name: Kai Landon, but I just go by Landon
Wanted Circle member #: we have numbers?
Crush: Maby
Girlfriend: not yet
History: I have come here with my circle. My job is to protect my circle and our mistress. I'm not a normal which, My mom was I'm actually half werewolf My circle treats me more like a pet than a member.. but atleast thay accept me. Most whiches, humans and other werewolves just try to kill me and call me an abomination and other things as thay chase me from town. This place is supposed to be differant.. maby..

Personality: Landon is actually shy and submissive. untill his mothers death he was kept 'safe' inside the house the first time he has felt protected since was after being accepted by his circle. He thinks that thay do 'bad things' but are mostly misunderstood. He will use his ability's to fight for them to the death if called on to do so.

Other: Landon has metal allergies due to his mixed linage so he can't wear jewlry or eat with normal utencils. He has gotten quite good with chopstiks though. He can also shift at will.. well almost he doesen't have full control so sometimes he may shift to a varient anthro form without meaning to.

Picture of House: We don't have a permanent place yet.

*img's do not belong to me

Username:Red21167
Name: Exaliah Marie Anderson
Crush: (anyone open?)
Boyfriend or girlfriend: She doesnt have one yet...
History(Put how you got into Mystic City): She followed her leader, as the rest obviously did. She had no other choice, as she had no business in the other town they were in...
Personality: She is quite shy and quiet, but can be outgoing and funny around her friends. (will rp rest)
Other: She is best friends with Hiss (If thats ok...)

image.jpg

Name: Hiss Scale
Wanted Circle member #: I don't really care. Member of the evil circle
Crush: Open
Boyfriend or girlfriend: Open
History(Put how you got into Mystic City): She just followed her leader.
Personality: Very weak willed, she does what anyone with higher authority tells her to do. She's bad at giving commands, but good at taking them. She also has the ability to hypnotize people, and has a soft spot for reptiles.
Other: Loves reptiles, and sometimes claims that she's related to them. Most people think she's crazy though.
Red21167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red21167 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:34 am

Spread the word so people will join! I dont want people to think that only the original people can join, no, ANYONE CAN JOIN!! (:
Red21167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grengirl » Fri May 16, 2014 1:31 pm

(Glad your back, and I'm more than happy to rejoin)
Preparing to quit
I will try to check for messages occasionally before I do
but I might not be able to reply immediately.

Paranormal Help⬅️not how you show respect. Just saying. I'll be leaving very soon too, so don't worry. When I have some time between Adulting I'll rehome my pet and notify y'all. Bye CS.

Other stuff
x, x
Grengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red21167 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:40 pm

(Yay!! Im glad too(: do you have any friends you can ask to join? (: )
Red21167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Fri May 16, 2014 1:42 pm

(May I reserve a girl witch?)
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grengirl » Fri May 16, 2014 2:11 pm

(Most only seem to do 1x1's but there is one who might and when I get my pc I'll add it to my siggy)
Preparing to quit
I will try to check for messages occasionally before I do
but I might not be able to reply immediately.

Paranormal Help⬅️not how you show respect. Just saying. I'll be leaving very soon too, so don't worry. When I have some time between Adulting I'll rehome my pet and notify y'all. Bye CS.

Other stuff
x, x
Grengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red21167 » Fri May 16, 2014 2:37 pm

(@grengirl Ok(: thank you grengirl
@opalnecklace, no need to reserve(: but there is a golden rule, must have one boy and one girl... unlimited spots too so its ok but the evil circle does need members(: )
Red21167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MetaknightFan1 » Sat May 17, 2014 1:29 am

((Witches Mark. I'm back! Yay!))
MetaknightFan1