ImageLilith

Before you adopt make sure you have visited the main thread ;>

Adopting

This wasn't intended to look like sweets but it
sure ended that way! So the theme for this form will be about flavors,
the most creative form wins this Peredaisha-
The item is a clay bunny figurine.

Won by: Wannahaveacuppa?
Last edited by C-ren on Tue May 27, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peredaisha 010

Postby claypigeon » Thu May 15, 2014 3:46 pm

i spent a lot of work to create this form, don't steal anything from it.

Peredaisha 010 Form
Your Username: Wannahaveacuppa?
Peredaisha's Name: lilith. i think it is a spring name that suits her.
What is this Peredaisha's favorite type of flavor? in all the flavors she has tasted she likes the flavor of natural (not sweetened) cocoa. it has a dark rich flavor that makes her feel good. she likes it with some good tea instead of honey.
strangest food eaten? she has had a number of odd foods but she has to say that it is cheese balls. an Indian food that is a deep fried cheese ball in rose water (sugar, pieces of rose and water). this is a dish that includes four hot steaming cheese balls that are sweet, deep fried goodness.
Is she picky about what she eats? actually she likes to try new things. she has adventures the rich and creamy, the spicy and the plain. she has loved how every dish seems to have a personality, her favorite flavor being cocoa she likes the calm and cool taste to it
where would she live? actually she would like a place that was plain, but some rocks. nice fields with beautiful flowers that carry the smells in to your nose and somewhere there must be a waterfall because she loves the sound of water rushing, it helps her sleep and has a friendly sound. but she also needs a place with animals and somewhere with easy food, maybe some herbs growing nearby, or some trees that hold fruit. she naturally needs a "homey" place that is nice, cozy and friendly. she also needs a quiet environment so she can mix flavors in peace.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxarrio » Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 am

Peredaisha 010 Form
Your Username: ---
Peredaisha's Name: ---
What is this Peredaisha's favorite type of flavor? ---
Strangest food she's ever eaten? ---
Is she picky about what she eats? ---
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? ---

---

Reserved/wip.
xxarrio
i like p!atd, sunflowers, and succulents.
time can never break your heart, but it can take the pain away
Image Image Image
xxarrio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Fri May 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Your Username:
Hello! I'm Houndiless! But just call me Houndi or Hound!
Peredaisha's Name:
I have decided to name her Viveana (Viv-VEE-nah) just call her vivi or vive.
What is this Peredaisha's favorite type of flavor?
Sweet, And savory comes inn second place. The sweet food brings her to walk on air. (Not literally)
But if your talking about like what flavor...
She absolutely loves the taste of Coconuts and Mangoes combined. Its like a tropical key to heaven for Vivi.
Strangest food she's ever eaten?
Define strange? She has eaten bird food, Get that; BIRD FOOD. She saw how lil birdies were chirping up in the sky and in little cages and was curious.
She ended up spitting it out in an attempt of trying not to barf.
You just have to be careful about what pet food you eat...
Is she picky about what she eats?
Oh-ho, Yeah She is. Anything that creeps or crawls- She screeches. Spicy food makes her puke, For this reason, she cannot stand when people offer her spicy food such as "Takis" and "Jalapenos"
Truthfully she wishes just to be left alone in a room of candy. With her beloved Clay figure she made when she was only a little thing.
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in?
She would live in a sweet meadow with many flowers of all different designs and smells. With little bunny friends, and tiny butterflies everywhere.
It makes her feel sweet and relaxed.
Although she wouldn't mind living in a barrel for a while, Especially if the barrel was full of sweets.

Last edited by enomoto on Fri May 23, 2014 11:21 am, edited 10 times in total.
Inactive, if you wanna know where I am message Shin
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Fri May 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Peredaisha 010 Form
    Your Username:
      ~Red Panda~

Peredaisha's Name:
      Gumdrop, but she goes by Gummy or Gum

What is this Peredaisha's favorite type of flavor?
      Gumdrop likes a flavor called Berry Blast.
      It's basically a combination of blueberry, strawberry, lemonade, and watermelon together.

Strangest food she's ever eaten?
      On one of her birthdays, the place where Gum got her cake from mixed up her order with someone else's. They ordered a sausage ice cream cake with butter on the inside. She took an expirementing bite of it and gagged at the horrible taste. Ever since then, she's been very cautious about what she eats and what it is made of.

Is she picky about what she eats?
      Gummy is pretty picky. She makes sure she knows what's in everything before she eats after the disgusting birthday cake experience.

What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in?
      Her dream place to live is one that has lots of sweets and cute things. She would be surrounded by all things cute and sweet, like a little girl's dream. Gummy wants to be a princess of a gumdrop castle.
Last edited by redpanda. on Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Sat May 17, 2014 8:54 am

@~Red Panda~ : You are allowed to make any extras you please,
however since they are not part of the original form they won't be judged. It would just be considered
fanart.

Hope this helps!
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sat May 17, 2014 9:17 am

Ah, okay, thanks for the clarification!
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 am

Peredaisha 010 Form
Your Username: WarriorsWing ---
Peredaisha's Name: Feline
What is this Peredaisha's favorite type of flavor? Grass, i know that its not quite special but she wants to be like a normal deer)
Strangest food she's ever eaten? She ate this food which looked a bit like puke (there is actually some food which looks like puke)
Is she picky about what she eats? Sometimes
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? A warm forest.
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Sat May 24, 2014 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Fri May 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Peredaisha 010 Form

Your Username: ---
fullmetalsouleater

Peredaisha's Name: ---
Wren

What is this Peredaisha's favorite type of flavor? ---
Wrens favorite flavor is dulce de leche, "candy of milk", it is a confection prepared by slowly heating sweetened milk to create a product that derives its taste from the maillard reaction of the product, changing flavor and color. Wren loves putting it on and in everything she eats and just can't get enough of it.

Strangest food she's ever eaten? ---
The strangest food Wren has ever eaten was caramelized onions. It had a strange taste to it, from what she said as she spit them back on her plate, and made he feel queasy.

Is she picky about what she eats? ---
Wren is a bit picky when it comes to things too bitter-sweet Other then that, she loves trying new things and is always searching for the next flavor, recipe and idea to create something new and try it.

What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? ---
Wren just so happens to live in a giant rabbit hole. After a few good months spent digging she dug a deep enough hole that just so happen to connect to many rabbit holes before. Within that hole she has dug out a number of tunnels leading to other holes and her own underground forest where you can find her ninety-five percent of the time.
---

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadownima » Sat May 24, 2014 9:35 am

Peredaisha 010 Form
Your Username: Shadownima
Peredaisha's Name: Ellee
What is this Peredaisha's favorite type of flavor? Ellee likes a wide range of flavors but her favorites are sweets. What girl doesn't binge on chocolate and candy when she get the chance? A close second is spicy, the spicy the better. Ellee likes to gather berries and fruit when ever possible when the season is right , and tho she has every intention of sharing, Ellee normal gobbles them all down herself.
Strangest food she's ever eaten? A freeze dried ice-cream bar, weirdest thing she ever tried. She has not fully decided on if it was good or bad, it was just...so...bizarre. it tastes like and ice-cream bar, but was dry, not cold or creamy. it crunch and crumbled in her mouth, not melted. she would eat another.
Is she picky about what she eats? No, this girl will stick anything in her mouth, regardless of color, smell or texture. She never decided that it tastes bad until she has at least tried it. the only thing she found that she can't pallet are fish eggs.
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? Ellee is fairly content no matter where she is, she enjoys adventuring and could not really stay in one place for too long. As long as Ellee has good company she is happiest traveling.

---
shadownima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me