Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

(R) Seeker uniforms by coelagirl

Artist coelagirl [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

(R) Seeker uniforms

Postby coelagirl » Tue May 06, 2014 9:49 am

Boy am I excited for the new comic RP.
So I was thinking about how the seekers, being organized, should probably have a cool unifrom. Thus, way way too much of my time was put into worrying with these.
a bit about them:

There are three divisions; Police, which generally is the face of the organization and chases down rebels, Tech, which works internally to locate rebels and develop technology to catch and hold them, and Infiltration, which works covertly to sneak into rebel camps and works on public opinion.
The box with the blue dot they all wear is what generated the blue armour through nanothreads in the clothes. It cannot generate armour for itself, however.
Also, if the character is a species that doesn't normally wear clothes, they have the choice to either not wear the uniform of get one tailored to their bodies. They still get armour, and can wear the Armour pack however they like. Non-human Tech personel will also revive a scarf.

Police:
Most heavily armoured. The over coat does have a hood that makes a helmet, but it's not regulation to wear, so most don't on a normal day. Very little else can be said about their costumes, other then they'll protect you from most things.

Tech:
They got to make the outfits, so they put designs on theirs. The line floating off the shoulder pad is another eye sigil. Also, the scarf; on the inside, it displays real-time information- reports, orders, calculations, schematics, a movie, whatever; so it's common to see tech men and women running around with their scarves tied over their faces (It also has a video display for steering)

Infiltration:
Secrecy is key, these guys don't want their identities getting around. Thus, the bandanna translates words into text as they are spoken, displaying them where the mouth is and muting the voice. Many in the infiltration sector have complained about clarity and not being able to whisper (Which is pretty important) , but the tech guys refuse to change it because it looks so cool.

That armour glows like an insane disco rave, but it'll protect you.

COLOURS
the grey shades are standard, the blue is a colour chosen by the wearer; it can be anything they like, though infiltrators are encouraged to choose darker colours.
COLOURS WITHOUT ARMOUR

ALSO here's how you get the armour colour:
The chosen colour inverted. There's a button to do that under effects, above 'blur' and below 'flip horizontal.' It's very simple, really.
Last edited by coelagirl on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seeker uniforms

Postby callab834 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:50 am

nice drawing and bump
callab834

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluffy:3 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Awesome!! Now I want to add a seeker character into the comic X3
Quitting!! All pets and items for free!!
Fluffy:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Wed May 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Thank you uvu
Honestly I don't even know if I'm going to use these in the comic though. My turn is coming up so I should deicde soon :P
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DistructionCahill! » Thu May 08, 2014 10:52 am

dear gOG YES
THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL

hello. i'm angel.
i'm a tad inactive but sometimes i roleplay here.
i'm more active on my tumblr.
i'm an actor and writer in mianite: awakening.

--

current fandoms:
minecraft story mode, mianite, wings of fire, flux buddies/baddies, the adventure zone, my little pony

--

genderqueer (they/them) - demisexual - autistic - otherkin

--

art by galaxy-craft
DistructionCahill!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me