Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Timber Dwarf Dragons [V.3] - Guest Artist's OPEN by Venatici

Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Timber Dwarf Dragons [V.3] - Guest Artist's OPEN

Postby Venatici » Fri May 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Current News
New thread! The thread will be under severe renovation, but TDD's are now back up and will be open once more. c":

GA NOTES
Remember, GA's, you may make five TDD's in the course of one month. c: No line edits/new lines until the last one, your "Parting Bang."
You may make one custom TDD for your use, which includes in the five TDD amount. c: Only extra extraordinary designs can get you into the staff, but remember, after your month is up, you must wait another before applying again. c:

Archives < > Breeding! < > Official Thread! < > Fanclub (Off CS, OPEN AGAIN!) < > Revamps, Re-Adopts, and Growing Section < > Fanclub (On CS)

Timber Dwarf Dragons, also known as Timber Dwarves, are friendly dwarf dragons that have a consisting diet of mostly fruits, vegetables, and sweets! All Timber Dwarves need sugar or candy to thrive, and candies of all sorts help this matter. Thier fur varies from short to long, although they are always soft, but not nessisarily fluffy. Normally, thier fur is wood and forest colored, or bright, warm colors. While most are bright colored, not all of them are happy and liking attention from others, though with one special person, a Timber Dwarf can turn to sad, to happy in 3.4 seconds. Timber Dwarf Dragons can live with humans, doing any type of job; Normally TDD's aren't seen in the city, and might be seen as a threat.
They have 'two names'; A birthname, a name only to be called by thier parents, a longer, dragonlike name; And a Regular name, normally short, and based off of a fruit, sweet, color, or item.
TDD's have three layers of fur, though they rarely shed, they do not have a Winter or Summer Coat. While some TDD's do change colour due to a rare disease called Hyperfiblium, Hyperfiblium is merely the incorrect gene of fur, which makes them shed like any type of dog, cat, or type of animal.
Timber Dwarves are fun loving dragons that are suited for almost any type of work. Once a Timber Dwarf has found it's owner, the Timber Dwarf can sometimes take on the jobs it's owner takes on.

Timber Dwarf Dragons were created by TheCalicoTabby. All lines were made by TCT and are credited to them. Crimsoned owns and runs the species, the fanclub, and anything else TDD.

* TDD's have two names; A birth name, which thier mom and dad calls them, and a shorter name. They learn the shorter name long before the Birth Name, as everyone would call them that; Brothers, Sisters, Relatives, Owners. Owners pick the shorter name.

* TDD's color does not always determine personality, though it plays a big deal in it, most of the time.

* A TDD's fire is the color of it's eyes. They never use the fire on anyone, unless it's for proper tool usage.

* A TDD's tail can be varied in size. After being at least a month old, their tail will stay the size it is at that mark.

* A TDD's size always varies, though the table below is the normal standard. The biggest TDD known to date was the size of a Wolfhound.

adult: German Shepard Sized

teen: Border Collie Sized

child: Cat - Corgi sized

baby: Tea-Cup Chihuahua sized

* Respect all workers of the TDD team
* No stealing nor bribing, or anything of this sort
* Don't complain if you don't win
* Do not claim anyone's TDD as your own, EVER.
* Artists can only make two customs (For whomever, this does include themself)
* Customs are no longer allowed for the public
* Do not ask to be an Artist, Mod, or any other team member unless we're looking for more specifically (Forms/contest) - Doing so will earn you an auto-warning, and it will count.
* Currently you may own six TDD's {{ This does count any Breeding's }} Staff may own seven.
* If you do not wish to own your TDD anymore, contact the person who designed it; Once this is done, this cannot be undone.
* If you wish to gift your TDD to someone, you must have owned it for at least a month.

- - Aging Rules
* Nursery TDD's MUST be aged at same time (if aging)
* At least two months (Real time) must've passed before aging to teen, then another two for adult
* You can age your TDD's as you want (As long as the time limit is passed)
* Your TDD must not have any Gnome Disorders that permit it past a certain stage (Age only to that stage)
* Your TDD must age at some point at time, remember! (If two real years pass, and your Dwarf is still a baby, then we have a problem)
* You may not age a child directly to adult
* Parent's don't need to age with their children, but it is preffered
* To make the design accurate, we ask that the artist of the baby age it to it's next stage. You may attempt to age your dwarf, but if the original design doesn't fit accurately, the artist will have to age it for you. If the artist is no longer staff, PM Crimsoned.

When adopting;

* The requirements for each one will be listed there
* Listen to the specific rules on that page, as well as the overall Species rules
* Runner ups will be given as the ARTIST sees fit
* If a child or teen that will get horns, remember no custom horns! (Unless artist ment for it to be like that, and stated)

A warning is merely a warning; however, once warned, if another rule is broken (In a short amount of time) then an offical warning will be given. Depending on severity, you'll lose one to three, though on certain cases, we'll skip this entirely and just give you a strike, or a ban. You get three warnings that stay here; You won't lose them till we get a new thread, which always takes a while.

A Strike is normally after you get three warnings, though sometime's you'll just get a strike, depending on what you've done. Three strikes, and your out! You'll get a ban, (Temporarily, or Perm.) which only can be removed over time.
IF your a Staff Member, and you are given a strike, you will be stripped of your privledges of a member, and any other attempts to become a perm. staff member again will be ignored.

A Ban normally is after you get three strikes, though if you've done something really, truely horrible you will get sent here. A ban can last a day, a week, a month, or for as long as TDD's are open. Anyone breaking the rules after getting banned will be taken care of. However, if you have gotten a ban, your record will stay there unless we deem that it should be removed.

Warnings

No warning.

Strike

No strikes.

Bans

No bans.
Last edited by Venatici on Sat May 10, 2014 8:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff, TTD's UFA, Advertising and Affiliates

Postby Venatici » Fri May 02, 2014 12:18 pm

Fullmetal Crimsoned - Owner / Artist / Mod / Archivist
TheCalicoTabby - Co-Owner / Creator / "Part-Time" Artist / Mod
Pecan - Co-Owner / Part-Time Artist / Part-Time Mod
{Internal Blackout} - Artist / Mod / Admin Assistant
rafael. - Artist / Mod / Admin Assistant

loveTHATwolf - Artist
Austriagirl - Artist
Ravendarus - Mod
Wyrd - Artist
Labradoodle. - Mod
Defenestrate - Mod
Segie - Artist
Ang3l In Wond3rland - Artist
tiedye7 - Mod
~Willow - Ghost Artist

Tentative Staff

TheGAMER - Holiday Artist
Rainbow Ash - Artist
Rockpelt - Artist
SplashofOrangeJuice - Ghost Artist / Part-Time Artist
Mangu. - Mini-Mod / Chat Moderator

By Crimsoned
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1518877][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/34ef8g6.png[/img][/url]

By TheCalicoTabby
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/10pabyh.gif[/img]

By TheCalicoTabby
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/23hod8w.gif[/IMG]

Lost in Reality

ImageImage ImageImage
Wish to Affiliate? PM any of the Mods or Staff, or post here!
Last edited by Venatici on Sun May 04, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Guest Artist Slots - OPEN

Postby Venatici » Fri May 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Guest Artists get to
- Become a temporary artist for TDD's
- Get to make up to five [5] TDD's in the month
- Have one major line edited TDD, which will be the last TDD they would make
- Get to have one [[approved, just let us know]] custom which DOES include in the five TDD amount
- Have a chance at becoming permanent artists
- Become a temporary artist for ONE month, and after becoming a GA for one month have to wait one month before applying after ending your term

;ga app;

username -
examples -
why do you want to be a GA -
do you own any TDD's -  [remove this in brackets, this is just to see how many TDD owners are active/trying out]

slots for the month

- Open for GA
- Open for GA
- Open for GA
Last edited by Venatici on Fri May 09, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved!

Postby Venatici » Fri May 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Fullmetal Crimsoned wrote:all da reserves
<3
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RESERVED :I

Postby Venatici » Fri May 02, 2014 12:20 pm

<3
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri May 02, 2014 12:21 pm

<3
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri May 02, 2014 12:21 pm

<3
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri May 02, 2014 12:22 pm

<3

Almost done reserving.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last Reserve! <3
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Timber Dwarf Dragons [V.3] - Open

open for posting wuw
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes