Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Peredaisha 005

Postby C-ren » Fri May 02, 2014 10:00 am

ImageElezia

Before you adopt make sure you have visited the main thread ;>

Adopting

This design makes me feel comfortable
so the theme for the form this time will have to do with comforts!
The item is a giant cluster of bells.

Won By: Shadow.Of.The.Wolf
Last edited by C-ren on Tue May 06, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peredaisha 005

Postby qraphic » Fri May 02, 2014 10:10 am

Peredaisha 005 Form

Your Username:
GraphicColor

Peredaisha's Name:
Zikell [zi-KEL]

What makes this Peredaisha comfortable?
Listening to Music

Her favorite place to go when she needs to relax?
A forestry cave that she likes to call her own

Favorite and Least favorite time of day?
Favorite - Night
Least favorite - Midday

How do you think she uses her item? When she goes into her secret place, Zikell doesn't only listen to music. She makes music. She sings it and plays it on her delicate item, which she made from several golden bells that she found in various places. It emits a beautiful sound, that makes Zikell feel magnificently comfortable and at home.

What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in?
a dark but solitudal and quiet place where she always feels at home
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

isfp // she/her // tired

ImageImage

my name is roy and
i like tea & cameras
commission status:
closed

da - tumblr - polyvore
smol smae bae

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qraphic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Fri May 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Peredaisha 005 Form
Your Username:
Loke the Lion

Peredaisha's Name:
Natt {Night in Swedish}

Crickets chirping at night or laying under the stars and moon on a clear night.

A clearing with short, soft grass or moss.

Favorite would have to be from Dusk to Dawn. She just loves the beautiful creatures and colors and wonders night has to offer.
Her Least Favorite time would be Dawn to Dusk. The sun makes her black coat much too hot and she blends into the darkness of night better than the light of day

How do you think she uses her item?
As a signal of intruders for all animals who fall victim to being in the Prey category. She runs around shaking her bells and alerting the animals to hide or take cover.

A Pine Wood Forest

---
Last edited by Lance-McClain on Sun May 04, 2014 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkenedmammal » Fri May 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Your Username:
Shadow.Of.The.Wolf
It's a pleasure to meet you!

Peredaisha's Name:
Elezia Solamini
(El-ee-zee-ah | Sole-ah-meenee)
Elezia is something I came up with thinking of the name Elizabeth.
Elizabeth seemed too ordinary so I went with Elezia instead.
Solamini is deviated from the Latin word Consolamini, which means comfort.
Since that was the theme of this contest, I thought it suited her ouo.

Warmth and Music.
Elezia adores being warm. Not hot, but warm. The kind of warm you feel when you're being hugged by a loved one, or by a close friend. The kind of warm you feel when you cuddle up in your warm bed after a long cold day. That soothing warmth that calms you down when your scared or worried. Music is something Elezia adores too, all sorts of music. It could be rock, jazz, classic, or pop, she'll listen to any type of music. She doesn't listen to a song or music just because it sounds good, but because of the way it makes her feel. Whether it be sorrowful, jumpy, thrilled, scared or just plain ordinary she enjoys it. Her favorite music genre is classic though, since its one of the most soothing ones.

Elezia, as I said earlier, adores warmth and music. She has a very special place she likes to go to relax
which incorporates those two factors at least partially
Imagine an open field, with gently sloping hills, the grass bright, lush and green. The ground is slightly soft and warm.
Across the grass, patches of various wild flowers paint the field a rainbow of colors. On one side of the field is a forest, filled to the brim with tall oak trees. The field stretches on and on just across from the forested side. The wind blows softly, creating a soothing breeze which faintly carries the sweet scent of flowers. You can hear the grass being rustled and shifting in the wind, so silence is absent if you bother to listen.
This is where she goes to relax.

Night.
Elezia doesn't like it very much.
She doesn't like the darkness, nor the cold, nor how the world creaks and groans.
She doesn't like the lack of sound, when all the creatures are sleeping quietly.
She doesn't like what creeps and crawls, which hunts at night and hides at dawn.
No, she doesn't like the night at all.
Dawn.
Elezia likes that a lot though.
She likes the rainbow of colors which cross the sky.
She likes the sun which warms the frozen ground.
She likes to watch the world revive after a long cold night.
She likes to hear the birds tweet and sing in the soft light.
She likes to see the grays and blues of the dark turn to
the gentle browns and greens of forests filled with life.
Yes, she likes the dawn a lot.

Elezia holds her bells very preciously to her.
She doesn't like silence very much, so she carries the bells with her all the time.
The gentle jingling of the bells assures that there's always a bit of sound following her.
She uses the cluster as a sort of comfort that's always present.
At night, if the silence or nocturnal sounds begin to bother her, she gently shakes the bells
to make some noise. She'd usually do so until falling asleep to the sound of them.

She would live in an oak forest probably.
A forest full of animals, where its typically warm.
Where the lush green leaves gently shift in the breeze.
Creating the occasional series of sounds.
The local fauna would allow Elezia to have at least some sort
of company at times, along with making their own sound.

---
The End
Last edited by darkenedmammal on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
I AMx
LIGHTNING

-----------------
they/them, ace, canadian,
homestuck trash and
major ironman fan.

i like drawing, writing,
and playing video games

my signature is themed
after metal gear rising:
reveangance
it's a cool
game which i like a lot,
as you can see here.

the X's take u to my
friends profiles

x
Image Image Image

xxTHE RAIN TRANSFORMEDxxxx

┏ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ┓
" it's time for jack to let 'er rip!' "

deviant art / art shop / sig shop / characters
honk : o )
┗ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ┛
darkenedmammal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Sat May 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Peredaisha 005 Form

Your Username: bodt
Peredaisha's Name: Alondra. It's a Spanish-derived name with plenty of history, though doesn't really have a set meaning other than it being a variant of the name Alexandra. She refuses to go by anything other by Al, however. Her full name seems too poised for a fireball like her, she will claim.
What makes this Peredaisha comfortable? Silence and stargazing is what makes her comfortable. She adores outer space and astronomy just like a few other Peredaishas, most likely, but she is by far the biggest astronomy geek out of all of them, as much as she will refuse to deny it. Just laying under the stars at night and gazing up at the sky, knowing that she is so small compared to the rest of the universe, never ceases to make her feel all cozy and at home wherever she is. And since the forest near her home was killed off from previous eruptions, each night it's almost deathly silence, and she treasures said silence.
Her favorite place to go when she needs to relax? As long as the ground shows no signs of vibrations and everything is calm within the earth's depths, Alondra will take walks to the volcano. Since the cone of it isn't too steep, she will often hike towards the top; she's always been secretly afraid of falling into the crater, so she refuses to go all the way to the top, but walks around and near the volcano always calm her more than it should. Hiking is one of her other pastimes, being her favorite behind stargazing.
Favorite and Least favorite time of day? The night is calming and a time of revival for Al. She blends in with the dark, inky colors and enjoys feeling the moon beam down on her. Sometimes on nights where not a cloud drifts in the dark sky, she's able to see the patterns of stars and galaxies in the sky. Have you ever experienced that before? Patterns of stars and brightness and varying colors lighting up the night sky: stargazing has to be one of her favorite parts of the day. However, her least favorite times of the day would have to be early morning as well as early evening. Those parts of the day is when it becomes significantly chillier and she prefers the warm temperatures. This is probably because she lives nearby her beloved volcano, of course.
How do you think she uses her item? She hangs the bells from the branch that dangles over her living space. This is so if a volcanic eruption is nearing, the bells will jingle as the ground rumbles. Right when the ground begins to rumble that signals it's probably her time to evacuate for safer ground; this has saved her plenty of times when it came to evacuation and making sure she wasn't in the volcano's path. She has a clear view from where she calls home, so she has to be sure to keep an eye on the active volcano.
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? She would live in a volcanic region where it's just far away enough from a volcano to be safe. Her body colors match the ash and help her blend in with the barren area when it comes to defending herself from predators. As for volcanic eruptions, usually it's just evacuating home for a month or so to move a little ways away where the lava and debris doesn't reach, then returning with time. Her home consists of whatever greenery she can find in the nearby growing though somewhat dead forest and a charred, thick branch embedded in the ground from a previous eruption hanging over her. Here is where she hangs her cluster of bells.

---
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TinyEldritch » Tue May 06, 2014 11:00 am

Peredaisha 005 Form
Your Username:
Wuffley

Peredaisha's Name:
Hareem (Means Pure) I chose this name, because it would represent the sound her bells make as she walks around. A pure, crisp tone.

What makes Hareem comfy and cozy, is her red blanket. She loves it, and it's one of her prized possessions. She was given it when she was young, her old childhood friend gave it over to her. Hareem keeps it draped over her back, and always sleeps with it. Without she's worried, panicked, or feels lonely. For it reminds her of her childhood and the good memories.

All she simply has to do is curl up under the many shades of red of her fuzzy blanket, and calm soothes her in seconds.

Her least favorite time is Dusk, it was the time her friend had left her to go off with her family to a different place. Her favorite time would have to be Midnight, because that's when she had obtained the blanket. Her friend had snuck off from her parents to give her it.

Wearing them around her neck, tied with a satin ribbon, she simply looks to them for her sanity. It helps her realize the world around her, and whats real and whats not. Often she gets lost within her childhood memories of what was before, the bells soothing sounds help bring her back to reality and keep her moving throughout the days. As much as she loves her blanket, the bells are an essential part of her life.

She would live in a run down house, abandon, but secure. Keeping herself away from prying eyes, and leaving her in the safety of the shadows, and her blanket of course. This house is shaded in evergreens, vines grow up the side and vegetation is everywhere. Food is plentiful.

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩​

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

TinyEldritch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Tue May 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Arouria wrote:As for Perediasha 005, it was a tough call between a few forms, but I personally liked Shadow.Of.The.Wolf's form best. You can tell there was a lot of effort put into the form and that her personality, as well as the item use, was well thought out. I really like the name as well, very unique vuv

C-ren wrote:Uuuuugh it was physically painful to choose, the forms just keep getting better and incorporate so
many different things now but in the end I have to pick only one.
Throughout the whole form the term comfort could be heard loud and clear, through her name and her actions everything
fit in neatly with the surroundings and items. It was a pleasure to read through and the format it was written in
showed a lot of Elezia's character, well done Shadow.Of.The.Wolf!

C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qraphic » Tue May 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Congrats wolf, i knew you would win from the start ^^ as disappointed as i am, im sure we can all agree your form was the best by far!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

isfp // she/her // tired

ImageImage

my name is roy and
i like tea & cameras
commission status:
closed

da - tumblr - polyvore
smol smae bae

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qraphic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkenedmammal » Sun May 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Gah, sorry for the late reply everybody. I've been on vacation May 7th to the 14th and just got back. I had very limited access to electronics and only managed to check if I won before my brother took his phone back. Honestly, I am extremely grateful and happy that Elezia is my own. I truly instantly was drawn to this Peredaisha when I first saw it and could not resist trying for it. When I found out I won her I was so excited. Thank you all for the compliments on my form, I enjoy putting my all into my forms and it gives me joy to know people like them ouo.
I AMx
LIGHTNING

-----------------
they/them, ace, canadian,
homestuck trash and
major ironman fan.

i like drawing, writing,
and playing video games

my signature is themed
after metal gear rising:
reveangance
it's a cool