Before you adopt make sure you have visited the main thread ;>

Adopting

I wasn't very sure about this design and I kept
changing it until it seemed at least decent. I thought it was kind of risky
posting a design that no one may like but I decided to anyway, so the theme
of this form is risks!
Her item is a pouch of flowers, it has a string so she can tie it somewhere uvu

Won by: Eclipse<3
Last edited by C-ren on Mon May 05, 2014 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peredaisha 004

Postby Lance-McClain » Thu May 01, 2014 10:45 am

Let me just say this Peredaisha is adorable and I love the design!

Peredaisha 004 Form
Your Username: Loke the Lion
Peredaisha's Name: hiljainen {'quiet one' in Finnish}
How does she decided whether to take a risk? She goes over the Pros and Cons of a decision and the Cons aren't too risky, she'll definitely attempt it but if it just sounds dangerous, she won't do it.
What's the most dangerous thing she's done? Lept a raging river of rapids. She barely got over it. One inch over and she would've died ir been seriously hurt
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? Mountainous Boreal Forest. She's more of a nomadic type but she loves the forest.
Is her environment the dangerous type or safe type? Definitely dangerous. The boreal forest is home to tigers, lynx, bears, moose, porcupine, fox, and reindeer/ elk {moose and reindeer very dangerous}
Last edited by Lance-McClain on Sun May 04, 2014 6:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Thu May 01, 2014 10:50 am

I'm glad you like the design ;v;
And thanks for your form!
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Fri May 02, 2014 10:21 am

My form is {mostly} in first person view of Clem to mix it up a bit

Your Username:
Eclipse<3.
Peredaisha 004 Form
Peredaisha's Name:
Clementine.

How does she decided whether to take a risk?
"I draw a deep breath in and close my eyes can I do this? Will I make it the thoughts swim around in my head. I can do this my eyes start to slightly unlock. I once more take a look- it is risky I mumble, starting to re-think the whole situation. After sorting it out a few times in my head, I take a whiff of my flowers and then it comes to me."

What's the most dangerous thing she's done?
"My heart skips a beat as I glare down at the large drop of mud and very large rocks then back at my shaking hoofs. The mountain side was flat-clear- almost unreal. I prepare myself to run down and take a deep breath and then- my hooves leave the ground. I run so fast down that cliff I barely keep my balance. I rip through the dirt and then I approach the rocky bottom. I have to time every move perfectly or I knew it was a death wish. With a click of my hoof I leap. I soar over the 3 foot wide trench safely and land on the other side. A sigh of relief comes over me.

What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in?
"The ground is low and filled with a steady breeze. Short stalks of yellow grass spring up from the gray mountains. Few trees are spread throughout the land. It seems lifeless....dull. Beams of light shoot through the clouds time to time...but not often enough. A few birds wander but that seems to be all. Other Peredaisha try to avoid this place as much as possible but I enjoy my cozy little place"

Is her environment the dangerous type or safe type?
"My environment is quite treacherous. Open tar pits are one thing to watch out for. Withered away dry mud can be fallen through or even be swallowed by. The water is very heavy streams that rush through the banks. Very large rocks are everywhere and can be easily fallen over. You have to watch out around here. But I don't seems to mind it"

■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Fri May 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Peredaisha 004 Form
Your Username:
Heya! I'm Houndiless!
Peredaisha's Name:
I have decided to name her Eveon (Ev-E-on) Which sounds a bit like Evelyn and Even
She doesn't think at all, She just goes for it.
Move into a Dessert.
Especially since it has lots of scorpions.
And snakes

And barely any food
She'd live in a dessert. She just HAD to pick the scorching dessert
Dangerous, She couldn't have chosen a worse place to move into.

---

Sorry but i have a bit too much on my plate currently!
I'll try and eat it ASAP,
Can we go for an extension?
Inactive, if you wanna know where I am message Shin
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bass » Mon May 05, 2014 1:46 am

Peredaisha 004 Form
Your Username:
    Edward Elric
Peredaisha's Name:
    Valorous
    She takes into consideration everything that could happen to her. She also considers what she's taking a ris for. She'll never do anything against the law, unless it's for a good cause, but usually she's extremely bold and daring. She'll think it twice over and become willing, encouraged to do it. Then she will take a deep breath, and it's done.
    Valorous has described this as one of her most terrifying but blissful decisions yet. "You never know when you'll meet the ground. Of course, they did have lights to let you know to deploy your parachute. Otherwise, it's completely dark; I was unable to see my own nose. The rush you get while you're falling is amazing... It feels like you're flying. You never know if the wind will cause your parachute to fold, however, and it gives you a feeling of terror. Adrenaline. It's something you never forget; you'll always remember the feelings of excitement, fear, and peace that cave diving gives you. I definitely would love to relive it if it were possible"
    Amid the valley of a volcano. She absolutely enjoys the surroundings of obsidian, lava streams, and clouded skies. Val enjoys watching the sky illuminate with the glowing ashes of burning igneous in the night. Magma streams are riddled along the heated mountains, and the nearest supply of forest, food, and fresh water is miles away. But Val knows no life outside of this place. people simply plug in a nightlight, but to her, the fiery night sky is what brings her peace.
[list] Well, she does live in an area of volcanic and seismic activity. At any given moment, one could go off, and it is this time when Val travels nearer to the forests. Of course, it's a good thing her house will hold-- it's lava-proofed.
Last edited by Wheatley on Wed Apr 19, 2011 11:54 am, edited 99999 times in total.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]
    𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕚'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖

° °

⇠【 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎 ⑅ 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 ⑅ 𝙰𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 】⇢
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

neopetscharactersflight rising

° °
    𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕟 m𝕖

please don't use the above art as it is mine only to use. all icons (c) caffeinecat@FA
    Bass

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Mon May 05, 2014 11:22 am

And the results are in! Thanks everyone who participated for your hard work--

Charchar2 wrote:I really like Eclipse<3's form, the first-person-view is interesting and I love the daring mountain-side dash and the description of her home :]

C-ren wrote:The name Clementine I thought was adorable and very fitting
    for this character, I know a Clem from a series that is just as risk-taking and strong in danger as this one!
    The first-person view was a fresh read for this form, it went well with the whole danger theme since all
    so much stuff happens in our minds when we process risk.
    The barren-sounding environment is a very good visual for the topic, and since flowers would be hard to
    gather in such a place, it's apparent why her special item is so special.

Great work Eclipse uvu
    C-ren

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Mon May 05, 2014 11:27 am

Oh my word.
    I am so happy right now!
    Thank you so much Char and C-ren for choosing my form and giving me my first Pere!
    QoQ -Snugs clem-
    Good luck to the others who tried for this girl in the future!
    ■ she/her
    ■ sagittarius
    My KalonsImage
    .Eclipse.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me