Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Peredaisha 002

Postby C-ren » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:36 am

ImageWarein

Before you adopt make sure you have visited the main thread ;>

Adopting

I kept getting called to do chores while in the middle of designing this
so I decided to incorporate a chore related theme in this next adopting form.
All you have to do is tell me what kind of day to day chores you can see this Peredaisha
doing, be sure to include the environment it would live in!
(By the way it's item is a stingray plushie, not an actual stingray.)
The most creative form wins this Peredaisha!

Won by: Gingler
Last edited by C-ren on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Peredaisha 002 Form

Your Username: bodt
      Peredaisha's Name: Nobuyuki, a Japanese name whose characters suggest the meanings 'happiness' and 'truth'. Said characters are 信幸. I don't exactly know why I chose this name for him but I felt it fit him rather well; he's a boy who's all-around happy as long as he has his beloved stingray plush in reach at all times. He'll often go by Nobu for short, though prefers his full name.

What is this Peredaisha's daily routine?
    • Anywhere from ten in the morning to eleven in the morning he will wake up. Nobu is a heavy sleeper, not to mention he stays up particularly late, so he'll sleep in and won't give a single care when doing so.
    • Crisply five minutes after waking, he will drag himself from bed and make it in his wake, then head off to the bathroom (which is really just a shattered mirror leaning against the wall) to tidy up.
    • Brunch follows his morning routine as it's too late for breakfast but too early for lunch. He prefers to eat a variety of fruits at this time.
    • At around noon he'll do what he needs to do each day: usually it's simple chores like making sure everything is tidy, and he doesn't mind this when taking his cleanliness and hygiene-obsession into consideration. He makes sure to dust the picture frames of various flowers he's taken pictures of, and the same goes with his pictures of sting rays that he's framed in exquisite golden frames. He adores the marine animal and would do anything to visit somewhere he could see them again.
    • From around one-thirty-- when his cleaning time usually ends-- to four o'clock, he will venture out into the forest located nearest his home to locate any berries, fruits, nuts, and sometimes even herbs to take back to his shack. He organizes them in a fashion of neatness on various shelves he has created and makes sure to keep the foods clean and the herbs fresh in the case he may eat them. This scavenging is important as it is what makes up his diet and keeps him healthy; without the goods gathered from the forest, he would likely be struggling to obtain daily nutrients.
    • From four o'clock to six o'clock he will take time to tidy up whatever he hasn't tidied up and make sure that his stingray plushie is doing okay. Yes, he checks in on it often, and makes sure it isn't stolen. The threat's been posed before and he prefers it doesn't happen again. Often during this time he will return to the forest to look for flowers to scatter around the house. The sweet fragrances often calm him.
    • Seven o'clock to seven-thirty comes his dinner. As he eats fruits and such earlier, he will eat certain plants he has deemed safe to eat, nuts, and berries as a dessert. He treats himself and doesn't go easy on the food when it comes to supper and his earlier meal as his quick metabolism needs fuel.
    • From seven-thirty on he'll lay outside and wait for the sky to darken and for the stars to come up. In the case that it's cloudy outside, he'll still lounge about in hopes of seeing the moon. When it's cold, he'll cover himself with his blanket of woven leaves, stems, and other plants, sweep aside snow if there is any, and stare upwards. He has a lot of prophecies about the universe so this always makes him happy.
    • Whenever he feels drowsy he'll head back inside and cuddle up with his stingray plushie. That's basically his day: he enjoys every bit of it, except the part when he's getting messy.

What's his least favorite chore? Going into the forest for whatever he needs. It's calming and soothing to walk through it, but he often gets messy and his feet caked with mud and dirt when entering. He must swim in a nearby river sometimes to rid himself of the dirt.
      What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? He lives in a shack right on the edge of a forest in a rural area. This is so he can keep himself stocked with various berries and nuts he enjoys that come from said forest. He wishes he could live on an open plain as he feels an urge for fresh air most of the time, and would love to live in an open place. Nobuyuki's dream home is just off the shoreline of an ocean, because he craves a need to be near an ocean to see if he can peek inside or swim around later on to see a stingray. Photography is a hobby held close to him and pictures taken on the shore would make him ecstatic. However, he's fine with where he lives
Last edited by pep on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peredaisha 002

Postby enomoto » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Dropping out o3o
          I see somebody likes him better then me.
Last edited by enomoto on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inactive, if you wanna know where I am message Shin
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingler » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Peredaisha 002 Form
Your Username: Gingler
Peredaisha's Name: Warein (from warin, which means protection) his Sting Ray name (Seth)
What is this Peredaisha's daily routine?
Where to start...
It depends not only on the day but what month is.
He hates hot climate, but that's one of the reasons he choose this place it's usually fresher than anyhting.
If it's hot he preffers inmediatelly go to the river and take a shower right when he wakes up, he always takes his plushie with him.
After that he goes for some fresh juicy berries(mind you he preffers berries and fish more than nuts though he tries to get some since he cares about being healthy, there's nothing more annoying than being sick)
During this time he usually stays all day long in the river or the ocean, depends on how he feels.
Though sometimes, he preffers to go to the mountains and get fresh air, it's farther than anything but it's worth the time and effort to get there. usually after this he has to go back to his cave.
That's one thing, he never goes too far from his cave he has lived for some time in there and he searched too much to find his perfect home.

He just loves cold climathe but not too cold just around fresh.
If it's fresh he preffers to eat before doing any other activity, which he usually has hunted or has some reserves ready for him(which Seth, his plushie sting ray always protects), so this warms his body up, and makes him ready for any activity,
He loves the feel of cool water, although he usually enters first in the river to get ready for the coldness in the ocean. Though if he feels the river is kinda cold, he preffers to not get near the ocean since it's way colder than the one in the river.
When it's fresh he usually packs food to take with him to the ocean, he doesn't want to lose any minute he could have in the cool waters, even sometimes he has some food around him when he's in it. (he loves food maybe as much as the ocean)
Although the fresh weather runs a lot in this place, Warein doesn't want to lose any minute of it.

What's his least favorite chore?

Gathering food and not be able to eat it right away xD , though he usually has to save a lot when the cold weather comes, but his cave protects him from it, but he's constantly annoyed to see so much food he gathered and not be able to eat it all.

What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in?

He would live in a cave that is behind a waterfall in a forest that is near a river that ends in the ocean. That's for short.
For long.

His cave is comfortable, he decided to live there, since it's fresh and secure, it's hidden in the forest, so it's the perfect place for him, also when the weather is cold and hits with cold air, he doesn't feeel it because of the place the cave it's located. It's not very far from the ocean,(he loves the ocean) and his river, that it's outside the cave goes directly to the ocean when it ends. It also has plenty of food many fishes jump from the waterfall, and that's not just that, the forest is full of his favorite berries, so he can get his perfect meal easily. Then when he feels like having a nice time, he usually goes to take a jump in the ocean, and play with his plushie Seth,he named his plushie sting ray since he lived with it for so long and just loves it as much, he's very protective of it, if anybody gets too near of it or try touching his plushie, he usually gets very agressive, since it was a gift from his family when he was very little. Since that plushie has lived with him some time, it should have broken already, well actually it has, so it's patched up, Warein learned to sew just for his friend, sewing it's not the hardest part though, the hardest part is to get sewing thread, since he can't make it, so he once had the luck to find a human settlement that was super quiet; when he was searching for his perfect place to leave, too bad he couldn't just walk in there and buy some, since he didn't have any money! Though there was something weird in that human settlement, so far he hadn't see any humans in there, he just knew it was one since he had seen others before that, they were usually noisy and with so much trouble all those other times he decided to not enter, but this one, had everything without the people, the cars, the buildings, everything, he decided to not pay much attention to it though, and grabbed some sewing thread, he left some berries in exchange maybe there wasn't anybody there, but when they came back he didn't want them to think he was a robber.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do drawings ;u; but I felt I'm so bad at explaining(and writing) that i needed to draw where he lives or the panorama of it
I know I suck with backgrounds xc but I assure you I'm not bad with creatures so made this too (to redeem myself)

(Also love those wonderful colors of him)

Gingler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 am

Judging ends tomorrow!
Another judge and myself will evaluate the forms by then so if
you are interested in this Peredaisha you have until tomorrow to post
a form or finish any wips.

Good luck everyone , thanks for your hardwork uvu
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:02 pm

And the results are in, thanks for everyone's hard work
It was an incredibly hard choice honestly, I'm excited to see future forms from both of you.

Charchar2 wrote:#2 -- Super hard to choose, a near tie-up, but I think gingler! I love the idea of the different climates
meaning different routines, and how attached he is to the plush~

C-ren wrote:I had a tough time choosing my vote for this one but after thinking
about it long and hard I decided it should be gingler.
There's some things that repeat in the form a lot but I took out the most essential parts of it and
I really liked all the different things that determine his actions; it was very natural and cute.
You left a mystery with the human settlement and I thought that was intriguing, it seems like
you had all of his surroundings planned perfectly in your head and I got that impression as well.
He obviously cares very much for his item, so all in all a great form!
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingler » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Weeeeeh!! <3 Thank you so much and sorry for repeating myself a lot ;u; It happens to me too often(It's a hard habit to kill xD)
I actually felt a lot of empathy when I wrote about the plushie ;u; because I have a very treasured plushie too that I take everywhere xD (though Warein is far more jealous of it than me lol)
I'm so happy I totally love him! The colors are wonderful and the lines are so neat x3!! I'm sure Peredaishas will become famous they are super awesome!!
(I can't wait to see more incredibles designs I'm sure they will be beutiful!)

eeeeeeh xD I can't express my happiness with words I will cherish Warein forever <3
Gingler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:58 pm

congratulations! take good care of warein <3
you deserve him! uvu
pep