Order 24- .:BeautifulChaos:. by hookfang

Based on Click to view
Artist hookfang [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Order 24- .:BeautifulChaos:.

Postby hookfang » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:21 am

Thank you for ordering! I hope it's okay. If you want anything changed let me know and I'll do it as soon as I can. c:
Enjoy!

.:BeautifulChaos:. wrote:Username: .:BeautifulChaos:.
Ref: I would ADORE a gothic themed horse. Perhaps with spiked/studded bracelets on her legs or studded/spiked straps wrapping up around one leg. I would love for her to be a dark base color (probably black) with some unnatural markings (but not like hot pink or anything, and nothing too overpowering.) I would love for her to have a pendant that would be something like this: (http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/545907116_1/Black-Stainless-Steel-Gothic-font-b-Skeleton-b-font-Devil-font-b-Hand-b-font-Pendant.jpg) but with a horse skull instead of a human hand. And I would love for her mane to (if you can edit the lines) be like a deathhawk kind of style with a green and black coloring. If you can't edit the lines, just the green and black mane is fine c: Also, I would love some jagged horns ^.^
Payment: 2 Egg Tokens (and possibly more if I have any of your WL pets)
Other: This will be sooo amazing, thank you!

Would you like your own character done?
Click this link
dealing w something heavy - still working through my art queue it’ll just take me a bit longer than usual

xxxx
xxxx
x artfight x art shop x
hookfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me