Based on Click to view
Artist reilly [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FWS #∞ (Infinity) - Inu - Mascot

Postby reilly » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:51 am

What are Frilled Wolf Sharks?
Frilled Wolf Sharks, or abbreviated FWS, are a rare cross-breed between modern-day wolves and the ancient species of shark, the frilled shark.
They are a very sly species and are very smart. They each have their own personality and are considered to have brains and social statuses similar to a human's.

This Frilled Wolf Shark is not for adoption!

This is Inu, the FWS mascot.
Inu is an extremely friendly Frilled Wolf Shark and will make friends with any FWS, or even human she can. Her friendliness makes her very well known amongst other FWS so most of them have at least heard about her.
She spends her time traveling across all oceans to meet new people and new Frilled Wolf Sharks and doesn't have a permanent home.
Her name is Inu, which means dog in Japanese. The symbol standing for Inu appears on her left shoulder. This mark is not on her other side. She was named Inu because of her personality. She acts more like a happy dog than a wild wolf.

You can use Inu in any tryout art for another FWS. Feel free to draw the FWS you are trying out for with her if you need to show how that FWS would interact with other people.

Inu will also be used in banners or art for the adopt thread as she is the mascot, so feel free to draw her for us. c:

Inu is considered #∞ (infinity) as she is the mascot and is not "owned" by any one person.

<3
sorry I may be inactive for a while
something has come up
if you need to contact me please pm me but don't expect a quick reply
reilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me