Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Star Catcher #5

Postby snowleaper » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:59 am

Snowleaper wrote:
Welcome to star catchers!

What is a star catcher?
A star catcher is a type of feline that live all over the milky way. They are most commonly found in a planetary system called The Star System. The live on the 4th planet called Estrella. (est-rr-eh-ya) A star catcher is born with no "stars" around it. A star is like a little lamp that a star catcher generates around it, and they get these stars by taking in their sun's light and creating these stars around them. Generally, they can generate up to 18 stars, but can rarely generate more. Stars come in any color, but generally shine light the color of their favorite planet. Many people say that star catchers look like a lion with a snow leopard's tail and a chest that looks like a sun. Yet, star catchers, lions, and snow leopards originated from the same branch. One species just traveled to the stars instead of settling in Earth. These little critters are unusually advanced since they generated a star shaped hover board, long before us. Star catchers prefer to walk any day over riding a hover board, but occasionally, a star catcher will be found with a hover board. Come along and adopt an intergalactic cutie!

Can you guess what her favorite holiday is? Yes! Easter!
Make the sweetest Easter story to win her!
(Keep it at a min. of 5 sentences, but a max. of 40)
Ends at 1st post of page 2 <3

Code: Select all
[center][color=#494949]Easter catcher![/color]
[color=#6F69B5]Username:[/color][color=#8781DB][/color]
[color=#6F69B5]Name:[/color][color=#8781DB][/color]
[color=#6F69B5]Gender:[/color][color=#8781DB][/color]
[color=#6F69B5]Story:[/color][color=#8781DB][/color]
[color=#6F69B5]Other:[/color][color=#8781DB][/color][/center]

Tumblr | FlightRising
They/Them Pronouns
snowleaper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star Catcher #5

Postby latin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Easter catcher!
Username: Lufaa
Name: Bunni
Story: "Are you ready?!" The speakers blared loud noises as Bunni tried hard to catch a glimpse of the grand prizes. Every year, she would go to the Star Catcher Park to hunt for eggs on Easter Sunday. "GO!" Bunni raced off to the nearest cove of eggs, picking up every single egg she could find. One egg, two eggs, three eggs... Her goal was 5 little green tickets that would soon lead to the prizes, but she knew she wouldn't find it. No matter how hard she tried, she would soon know that her hunt would lead to only 4 green tickets, and the last one leading to the grand prize. Now her basket was filling up. One egg. One egg was in her sight. It was way on a tall platform. Starting to climb it, she inched her way to the top, obstacle after obstacle. Soon reaching the top, she finally got the egg, and the horn rang that called time. Climbing down, she sat down in an open area to open all her eggs. One green ticket, candy, two green tickets, candy, candy, three green tickets, four green tickets... Bunni was so excited. One more! Popping another one, she soon realized that it was the final green egg in her very own paws. She screamed. "Ahhhhh!" "It looks like we've got quite a young catcher there," the host said. "I've found all of them!" Everyone was in "shock". "Looks like we have a winner!" Bunni walked up to the podium to receive her prizes. "BEST EASTER EVER!" She screamed. A young catcher then walked up to her with her basket. "Miss? May I hwave your cwandy pwease?" Showing her his basket, Bunni soon realized that his basket was bare. Bunni smiled, pouring all the candy she had into his bucket, and even giving him the grand prize. "Twank you miss!" He said, running off.
Other: omg she's so cute q v q
        faber est suae quisque fortunae
        please don't expect fast replies.
        also i love got7 and mark tuan
latin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:38 am

Easter catcher!
Username:Luckythecat
Name:Splash
Story:Splash woke with a yawn.She went downstairs and saw her mom.Her dad had been gone for days.Her mom went into the kitchen and grabbed paint.She put it on the table beside boiled eggs that just cooled off."Mom whats that for?"Splash asked "To paint."her mom answered.Splash put her paw in the green paint and started painting.Blue,red,gree,yellow,purple.So many colrs.She worked and worked the colors on each egg mixing.Time passed and Splash finished.She washed her paws and head somebody.She ran to see who it was."Father!"She said happily as she hugged him
Other:Great job I luv her!!
Image Image

Image Image

Friends!
Bulletcorgi
Hevno
Kagetheshadow
statuettic
kiffel
Chocolate
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IROCK2003 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:42 am

username: irock2003 name: spirit or egg gender : female story :one windy day in a dark land a star catcher named spirit was born . her mom was a very evil star catcher though her father was forced to marry her . one day spirits father made a cage and locked the evil star catcher . he quickly ran with spirit in a basket and ran off to the queen of holidays castle . he set spirit right on the front steps and wrote a note to go with it .he rang the bell and was gone. the queen saw spirit and picked her up and brought her to the castle. she put her in a art room. though very small spirit started painting eggs on her fur . the queen of holidays saw it and made a holiday just for spirit . soon spirit was called egg . for her birthday they celebrated easter with a egg hunt. at the end easter got a art kit for her birth day. egg started painting swirls and other things on her fur. when her new mom saw it she was delighted to see what artistic talent egg had . egg played everyday by her self . her mom knew she was lonely so she got her a pet . a pet fox was given to her . spirit named her fox tad he was a red fox . she feed him and played with him and brushed his fur every day. since this day u can find eggs soul with her pet fox playing in the forest. other: her pet fox is based on fox and hound .hope u like my story :D
IROCK2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobert65 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:47 am

why is there a bump on there heads lol funny bump
hi umm how did u make these must of took hours i love ur wow
bobert65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupcake6543 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:50 am

i also love how detailed they are so cute XD

do u do customs also are these free i would love to have one but I'm not a good story maker lol i love how irock2003 has a :O as a o lol i read her story i love fox and hound i love the fox though in the second i though there would be kits (baby foxes) involved
Last edited by Yağmur on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit your posts next time instead of double posting
cupcake6543

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IROCK2003 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:38 pm

i really want to win I've never one anything before