Artist Twisted_Swallow [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kitsuneko Chimera #31 - Aaron

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:44 am

Winner= mai-mai-mari
Without items

Okay so Luna allowed me to create one Kitsoneko as a guest artist and here he is!
I hope you guys like him...
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What is in the bag (story):
Exstra: Anything... limited to 2
Last edited by Twisted_Swallow on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitsuneko Chimera #31

Postby Sixbane » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 am

This kitsu is always exploring ruins and old buildings. Within the bag he carries; he carries small equipment that he uses to find,clean,and inspect the artifacts that he finds. He has a small brush; to clean dust; A few matches; to light the way in dark spaces;a pair of tweezers; for delicate movement of things; and multiple ziplock bags to put his treasures in. Everything he finds is turned over to museums for study; so retrieving objects in the best condition possible is important for Aaron.

He grew up raised by a museum curator, who taught him the finer points of artifact hunting and preservation. He uses these skills,combined with his tools to rescue ancient jewelry from the rubble of old civilizations and bring the age of the past to the present. He's a dedicated and studious pupil; and though he still occasionally breaks things he does his best, and that's what he thinks is important.

Extra-His friends and family
Raised in a museum he was taught to always be careful and considerate. He never knew his real parents; as he was raised by a museum curator who claimed that he'd been found in an archaeological dig of the ruins of Greece. Though the man wasn't his real father; the two connected instantly and Aaron became his beloved pupil and son.

He is good friends with all of the museum staff; and when he isn't off looking for new pieces for the collection he's back at home showing visitors around the museum. He is happy to share his stories with the world and even happier to show off his endeavors to others. His absolute favorite piece is a dinosaur skull he found himself; though he couldn't find the rest of the skeleton; it was a great triumph in his journey as a researcher of artifacts.

He's careful and cautious; and very kind to others. He especially loves teaching children; as he believes he can someday inspire someone to be just like him and his father. Even if the can't; he still hopes he can teach them to respect old things and respect the world around them because they never know what could be hiding.

He doesn't know much about his own kind,and whenever asked about his foxfire he can only answer with a shrug. He's never met another kitsuneko; and when questioned he just answers that he's a fox with a rare genetic mutation.
Last edited by Sixbane on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 12 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:52 am

Username: WIP
Name: Daryl
Personality: A kind and mysterious mage.
What is in the bag (story): Incense - WIP
Art: WIP
Surprise: WIP
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Will end a wek from now
x
x
x

Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felidae89 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 pm

(I dont have a computer so i cant pretty up my form :( )
Username: felidae89
Name: Ardent
Personality: Passionate: about protecting his home and friends.
Thief: but only if its a necessity (or if it glitters)
Wild: he lives outside
Happy: he likes to laugh and tell jokes
Stubborn: no, he wont move indoors and no, he wont give your soup back

What is in the bag (story): ardent is a thief, a very good thief. He roams the wilds 'borrowing' from those who can afford to lose things. Theyre always small, the things he takes, and he takes pride in how no one ever notices until hes long gone... Well, they USUALLY dont notice.. Once upon a time, in a forest far away a clever kitsuneko happened to find a giants campsite. (Not that it was hard, it covered 20 miles) he watched the giant hoping for crumbs to fall, as he watched the giant clean four large cows and sprinkle herbs from a bag on them. Ardent eyed the bag wondering what was inside. Giants are known to have magic things stolen from the travelers they eat. the giant pulled more powder from the bag and threw it on some logs and WOOF! Fire. The bag WAS magic, Ardent guessed its powder did whatever you wanted it to. The plan was set, the bag would be his. Once the giant finished his meal and got sleepy Ardent made his move. A bag full of pebbles thrown at the giant and at the forest around him had the giant convinced he was surrounded by little creatures attacking him. With a great shout the giant picked up a burning log and set off into to forest to burn the little demons. Ardent waited for him to go deep into the forest before rushing from his hiding place and snatching up the bag. A roar from the giant let him know he'd been seen. Running from a giant isnt easy, they have long legs and can overtake you in a single stride and thats just what this giant did. Ardent panicked. He grabbed the magic bag and let fly whatever was in it right into the giants face. The giant stopped and blinked at Ardent a few times then yawned loudly before collapsing on the ground in a deep slumber. His heart still beating fast Ardent started to laugh at his good fortune (and alittle bit at his almost death) a new toy had been obtained and he could wait to try it out! The End.
Extras:
Last edited by felidae89 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image join up! limited spots available. then friend me so i can play with you!
felidae89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 pm

I just want to let you guys know that this will end on the 21'st
please try to at least have the skeleton of the form done
and extras can be anything from a list of quirks to poetry or art you also don't need to add 2 extras that is just the limit...
thanks for entering guys and the forms are looking great so far
also if you can't pretty up your form its fine..
I'm judging on the contents and effort put in
x
x
x

Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Closed for judging
x
x
x

Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitsuneko Chimera #31 - Aaron

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 pm

The winner is mai-mai-mari
I really liked your form and could see that you put in allot of effort, I also loved his personality and the way you made him gentle even when he looks a bit wild... I also feel that he has already come far, you have a well thought out personality for him and it seems to me like you have lots more to add... I hope you treasure him the way he treasures his artefacts and that i will see him around often...

felidae89 - I need to add that I really really liked your form as well your story was pure love and his personality was really interesting and I loved the bit of humour you added into your form. In the end it was down to connection. I wish I could give you a runner up but I can't, either way just keep trying! thank you for your effort and making me smile!
x
x
x

Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery