duinne #1 ✿ Origami by faraday

Based on Click to view
Artist faraday [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

duinne #1 ✿ Origami

Postby faraday » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Duinnes are an ancient race of tiny androgynous forest spirits. They are very social creatures and spend most of their time with and around other duinnes, however they usually are not very fond of humans. They are very small, and range in size from 4 to 8 inches tall when fully grown. They are all very unique, and will decorate themselves with flowers, jewelry, and even tattoos, much like humans do. They are often mistaken for fairies, however they do not have wings and they cannot fly. They spend most of the day sleeping, and their favorite beds are flowers. Duinnes eat primarily small berries, flowers, seeds, and root vegetables. Duinnes are excellent climbers, and have strong, stout fingers equipped with short claws that help with grip. They are very good at camouflaging themselves with their environment, and can be found hiding under rocks, leaves, and even pieces of loose bark. They are very crafty, and love to cause mischief.

The first duinne up for adoption! This one lives in a subtropical forest in Mexico, and gets it's vibrant colors from a bird that lives there. To win this duinne, guess which bird it gets it's colors from!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Bird duinne is based off of:
Last edited by faraday on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: duinne #1 ✿ up for adoption

Postby shorty01 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:33 pm

morifarty wrote:

Duinnes are an ancient race of tiny androgynous forest spirits. They are very social creatures and spend most of their time with and around other duinnes, however they usually are not very fond of humans. They are very small, and range in size from 4 to 8 inches tall when fully grown. They are all very unique, and will decorate themselves with flowers, jewelry, and even tattoos, much like humans do. They are often mistaken for fairies, however they do not have wings and they cannot fly. They spend most of the day sleeping, and their favorite beds are flowers. Duinnes eat primarily small berries, flowers, seeds, and root vegetables. Duinnes are excellent climbers, and have strong, stout fingers equipped with short claws that help with grip. They are very good at camouflaging themselves with their environment, and can be found hiding under rocks, leaves, and even pieces of loose bark. They are very crafty, and love to cause mischief.

The first duinne up for adoption! This one lives in a subtropical forest in Mexico, and gets it's vibrant colors from a bird that lives there. To win this duinne, guess which bird it gets it's colors from!

wow, disterbing :?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Bird duinne is based off of:
The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

I am a weirdo, and I know it. I bet 95% of the people here won't paste this into their signature because they are afraid of looking different.
shorty01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Username: Somber Cheza
Name: Colibri
Bird duinne is based off of: Green Violetear?
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Username: paper flowers
Name: nguni
Bird duinne is based off of: green breasted mango?
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chupacabras » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:39 am

Username: Macabre.
Name: Kubo
Bird duinne is based off of: Quetzal?
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:04 am

Username: Loenna
Name: Origami cx
Bird duinne is based off of: Turquoise browed Motmot
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:28 am

Maybe I should have been more specific, because there are tons of green birds that live in Mexico... I'll give you guys a new hint, and you'll have to repost your forms with your new guess. :) This duinne gets it's colors from a green hummingbird that lives in Mexico... but which one?

Please don't edit your forms, repost them! I don't want to accidentally miss your new guess!
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:34 am

Loenna wrote:Username: Loenna
Name: Origami cx