Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

JBD #689 Form Art by _Odessa_

Artist _Odessa_ [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JBD #689 Form Art

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:39 pm

"This bean loves pi(e).
I do not own the character or the species.
The timer is terribly inaccurate, I probably only spent 4 or 5 hours actually working on it xDD I left it open all day"

UPDATE: WHAT JUST HAPENNED ;n; I don't know what I did, but I forever deleted my beautiful pie... I was just trying to see how to make the it transparent and... my last layer died.

RIP

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #689 Form Art

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:04 pm

AHHHH SO NOW I AM FORCED TO REMAKE THE PIE
X-X I am melting my sorrows in delicious ice cream
I was just looking forward to having this done

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me