Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rhea looking rather pensive. by _Odessa_

Artist _Odessa_ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Rhea looking rather pensive.

Postby _Odessa_ » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:58 pm

More recent edit: OHOHOHOH MY LORDD wow um I am disappointed in my former self.
xD this is actually quite terrible, I was so proud of it at the time xDDD
----
Still trying to figure out this oekaki thing. Testing 1-2-3 I guess, but I ended up liking this.
Anyway, this is Rhea and she is a wolf and she is an OC of mine.
How do you like it?

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rhea looking rather pensive.

Postby _Odessa_ » Fri May 16, 2014 1:47 pm

*bump*

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me