Based on Click to view
Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Split 05 - Telsin

Postby Uchuujin » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 pm

whαt ín thє wσrld ís α splít?

A split is a mutated design created in a genetic lab somewhere in the rural parts of Germany.
They are the size of an average Doberman and weights lighter that air.Their diet consists of fruits and meat like cattle of deer.
They mainly inhabit thick forest areas but can live in more urban places. Most communicate through a series of growls and high pitch clicks, but some can learn to speak in native tongues.

whαt dσєs α splít lσσk líkє?

As stated before a split is the size of a Doberman and float like a bubble. All splits have a section on it's body that is cut in half. Some have two cuts or splices while others have three but rarely do they have four splices. It is also very rare for a split to have it's eyes open. It is unknown why they keep their eyes closed. They have three different tails a liquid tail, a lizard-like tail, and a regular curly tail. The liquid tail is the most common and can have a mix of two different colors. The next tail is short and look like a lizard's tail but has a splice right in the middle of it;s structure. The curly tail is strangely uncommon and usually matches it's fur design.

My first splits. Gosh I'm excited to be a part of this species! Anyway, I tried to make this one really playful, and I really love how it came out <3

To win this guy or gal, just fill out the below information. I wanna know what the spliced hands allows the character to do that most things cannot do. There's a section for extras - feel free to put whatever you want down there! And pretty up your form if you'd like too. All this stuff shows more effort and love!

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Split Name:[/b]
[b]Split Gender:[/b]
[b]Where does he/she live?[/b]
[b]What's something he/she likes to do with her spliced hands?[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b][/size][/center]
Last edited by Uchuujin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Split - 05

Postby r e n » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Forget it.
Last edited by r e n on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════ © ═══════════╗
PansexualX They Them pronouns
Call me Mica
Call me your King

x Master x irl friend x irl friend x

my deviantart / my tumblr {language warning}
╚══════════════════════════╝
Image Image
r e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Username: Magical Toaster
          Split Name: Telsin
          Split Gender: Male

Where does he/she live? Telsin lives in a small forest, not too far from civilization. He hates being isolated, but he tends to move from place to place every year or so. He usually digs a large burrow and lives there, though he has been known to either try to build small things, or live in caves if they are around. Occasionally during the night he'll go and prowl around the city, though loud noises and sudden movement tend to scare him so he doesn't go far from his home. He always places his houses/digs his burrows near water. With this fruits usually grow nearby, though he does go hunting for deer and other slightly smaller animals when he needs it. Fish is also one of his favorite things to eat, strange as it may be.

What's something he/she likes to do with his/her spliced hands? Telsin loves to play with water and lots of other things with his hands. He uses them not only to amuse himself and others, but also for more useful things. He used to hunt for fish by biting at the water, though he quickly found out he could stick his paw in the water, and wait until a fish swam through his hand, blocking it with his other and biting down then to catch the fish.
          He loves to also just play with them. As immature as it sounds, he can't help but laugh when he can cross his hands and back without them ever touching. Running is also fun for him, as if he sees a stick that is pocking up from the ground, or even a root, he can avoid it easily by just letting it run through his hands. There are it's downsides, though most of the time because of his optimism he doesn't mind them. Plus, who else can say that they can do the things he can?

Extras: I ordered five pieces of art (two are done), and hopefully will do some of my own. And add more stuff. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself, I love this boy so much. nvn

Understanding Telsin: Telsin in a nutshell is curious, playful, social, and immature in so many ways. Despite living on his own it's like he's still a kid, wanting to experience everything for the first time, sometimes even a second. He is curious as well, and even when something is possibly dangerous he has a tendency to try and figure what it is the hard way. His attention span is rather short, though if something catches his attention he may sit and watch/play with whatever it is.
          Despite being in the woods, Telsin loves being around anything that moves. He'll just sit and bark at other animals and listen to them talk back just for fun, even if he doesn't always understand them. Telsin understands basic English from listening to humans. He loves hiding in dark shadows and other places where he can't be seen and yell out "Hello!" or something similar. Pranks are always fun to him, but most of the time they are corny. He loves laughing and telling jokes and almost never likes to stay on a darker topic.
          Telsin is not the best at listening to others. He loves talking though sometimes he has a habit of talking too much. He generally tries to correct this and always warns people of this, and all his other faults after the first hello. He is pretty bad at keeping secrets, so he generally tells you not to tell him any. He is rather blunt though doesn't always mean to be. He almost always tells the truth, and when he is trying to lie it is very obvious because of his behavior.

If You Could Go Anywhere, Where Would You Go?: Telsin takes time to think over his response, though it wasn't more than a minute or so before he perked up and answered. "I would go somewhere where it is so cold I couldn't feel my paws," he exclaimed excitedly, nodding and grinning like wild. "I always wondered what it would be like to play in snow, which I've never seen, you know. I wonder if just the tips of my paws would freeze, or all of it," he said, eyes widening, a serious expression on his face. "I want to sled down a huuugeee," he drags this word out, stretching his arms wide, his paws starting to float off, "mountain, and then fall into a huge snow... Mound." Telsin pauses for another moment, as if thinking about what else he should say, if anything. But he couldn't just stop there.
          "I want to go and make snow cones out of real. Snow." His words were punctured and exaggerated greatly. "I wouldn't even mind licking one of those icicle things and getting my tongue stuck," he said, starting to ramble off into a story about how he once got his tongue stuck on a car. He seems to trail off subject and stay that way for the rest of your conversation with him, so you let him speak for a few more minutes before deciding to ask another question.

What Do You Think About Yourself, and View in Life?: Telsin looks at you blankly for a moment, as if he was unsure of what the question was. "Wha... I..." He sits there a moment more, looking around at everything around him. "How I feel about me?" He said, rephrasing the question. You nod, watching his face change from gleeful to almost angry all at once. "Sometimes I don't like me." As blunt as the answer was you were slightly taken back at first. "You see, sometimes I can't talk to people because they say I don't talk like them. You know how sometimes you don't know what to say? I don't have that problem, and some people don't like that." He trails off for a few moments more as if he was saddened by this.
          "I try to stay positive, in everything." Telsin's answer was more mature this time around and you nod, urging him on. "You know that expression, you don't think of the cookie half gone but still there?" The statement quickly turned into a question, though you didn't pause to correct him as you couldn't get a word in edgewise. "That's how I think everything is. It's more fun to have a whole cookie then no cookie." You look at him a moment longer, though he didn't seem interested in you and your questioning anymore, as a green butterfly had caught his attention. You clear your throat, but before you know it he had disappeared into the thick trees.

Art: Done by the wonderful Inky. Art at top done by Duckwingz.

I went back and forth with trying out or not but I think I just have to. So pretty...
Oh, and WIP, sort of obviously, lol. ^^'
Ok, so I don't want to bore you with more but I do want to write more on him.
If I do write more I will put it off to the side in a link or something though if you don't want to read it you don't have to, it'll probably be mostly garbled stories and more questions, haha.

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am

He's yours, Magical Toaster! Even though you were the only applicant, you did a really thorough job and I love the character you came up with x3

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:28 am

Siren~ wrote:He's yours, Magical Toaster! Even though you were the only applicant, you did a really thorough job and I love the character you came up with x3

Oh wow. *o*
Thank you so much I'll take good care of him. <333
*runs around in circles full of happiness*

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes