Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sato Wolf Adopts (WIP! No Posting!) by Infernia

Artist Infernia [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sato Wolf Adopts (WIP! No Posting!)

Postby Infernia » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:17 pm

(Hi everyone! So, I had an idea for a new species and a friend is drawing the lines for me. While she is finishing up the lines, I decided to go ahead and post the thread, so I didn't accidentally delete this or lose it. Please, no posting unless told otherwise!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Sato (say-toe) Wolves are a hybrid species of wolves and lions. They are believed to have been first bred in Japan, but the idea was brought over by scientists from the island of Java, in Indonesia. ‘Sato’ is the Javanese (not Japanese) word for “hybrid”, which is the name given to the hybrid species after the scientists that created them. Sato Wolves live in packs, much like wolves. These packs are led, usually, by a single male rather than an alpha pair. These wolves are about the size of a normal lion, and although the build is a mix of wolf and lion, it leans more toward wolf. Sato Wolves always have a natural base (this can be from a lion or wolf), but some may have traces of unnatural color in their coats. Certain wolves were injected with DNA of other species which caused them to have growths such as horns, longer claws, spikes, gills, and more. These are extremely rare, though, and very few have ever been seen that have these growths. Sato Wolves live in nearly every kind of environment. They have been spotted in forests, swamps, mountainous areas, and even abandoned cities. They are also carnivores, meaning they eat meat. However, if they have been injected with the DNA of an animal that is a herbivore, they may become an omnivore and eat both meat and plants. Sato Wolves are extraordinary creatures, and although many have tried, they will most likely never become domesticated.

All of CS’ rules apply.
➳ Please respect all staff and other owners/visitors.
Always obey the staff.
➳ Do not mini-mod. That’s why we have the staff.
Absolutely NO spam! This includes one word posts, 1x1 conversations, off-topic conversations, and a lot more.
➳ Do not steal the species, lines, created wolves, or any art made for the thread.
Do not ask to be part of the staff. There will be competitions for that.
➳ As of now, you may only own two Sato Wolves. This number will probably change soon.
For now, customs will not be available. Do not make suggestions about this or ask for them. This also goes for breeding.
➳ I have the right to take away Sato Wolves and put them back up for adoption if I feel that it is not being properly cared for. If you no longer want your Sato Wolf, please PM me or the artist and we will put it back up for adoption.

The species concept was thought up by me, by the lines are not by me. The lines for SWA were done by the amazing artist,
Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子! All of the credit goes to her. Please do not steal/copy/trace the lines in any way, shape, or form. You will be reported for art theft. If you think someone is violating any of the above, please contact either me or one of the co-owners:
Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子 and nörth.

Species Concept (c) Me- ThunderWolf12
Species Lines (c) Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff and Announcements

Postby Infernia » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Meet the staff! These are the people that keep SWA up and running! Without them, this wouldn't be possible!

Username- Rank/Job

ThunderWolf12 (Me)- Owner
    ➳ Lᴀᴅʏ 美夜子- Co-Owner
    north- Co-Owner

➳ (Date Undecided)- Sato Wolf Adopts Officially Opens!

Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important Links

Postby Infernia » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Links will go here!

Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me