Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Random Adoptables;; Closed for good. Sorry everyone by Chimericect

Artist Chimericect [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Random Adoptables;; Closed for good. Sorry everyone

Postby Chimericect » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:31 pm

I have to many species so basically these are all of my closed species that I come up with and they will be put UFA here <33
    Some for sale others for free uvu

Slowly undergoin construction c;
Last edited by Chimericect on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currently UFA

[url]X[/url] - ends on X - Species
Last edited by Chimericect on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Confirmed Species

These are species that are more than random, but common around my adoption center here. Confirmed species will often times be able to breed, have lore around them, and be released a lot more often than the 'random' adopts I usually release.
    Confirmed count; 6
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Firefly Dogs
    Firefly dogs are cat sized creatures hat were meant to be military weapons and working creatures for humanity such as guard 'dogs' , Spies, tracking creatures, you name it. They have fireproof fur and the ability to withstand heat up to 1000 degrees, as well as the ability to breathe underwater and illuminate dark areas such as caves and other deep sea creatures. Scientists spent many years trying to create this ultimate beast, only to find there was something wrong with their gene coding and finding a happy cuddly little creature. Unlike most creatures, something went wrong with their diet. They were originally meant to be carnivores, however instead they are candivores. Meaning they eat candy. Yes, their diet consists of pure candy, nothing more nothing less.
    Breeding wise; Up to 3 times
    Max amount of pups; 4
    Breeding restrictions;
      > S.F.S may only breed with other sfs
      >You have to wait 2 months before breeding again
      > Can be any gender breeding wee
      > Mate must stay the same
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    Pocket Dragons
    Pocket Dragons, also called tiny dragons or PD's, are cute and (almost) harmless little creatures that you could find almost anywhere. They have been around for billions of years, their origin tracing back to a small lab near Antarctica. A mad scientist had been hoping to combine the DNA of various reptilian creatures to create the almighty dragon in many legends you may have heard about. Unfortunately, something else must have gotten into their DNA, causing them to be tiny and very cute. Devastated, the mad scientist put his creations in a box and dumped them near a large lake, hoping they would drown. Fortunately for the little things, they adapted to their environment very quickly. Some loved the land more than others, and the land dwellers kept their beloved mutations and set off into the world. The water dwellers, however, managed to shed whatever mutation they had and grew fins and harder scales as well as gills. They became more popular after a teenage girl found one in the streets and began to care for it. She spent countless hours researching the odd creature and decided to call them Pocket Dragons after their cute little size. After a few weeks of keeping it hidden in her room, she was startled to see that it could speak a very broken but somehow understandable English. He led her to a whole new world of species to begin researching. She eventually began rescuing injured Pocket Dragon and entrusting them to close friends. A little while later she opened her own little shelter where thousands of these dragons roam, looking for a home. Will you adopt one of these creatures?

Max amount of hatchlings: 4
    Breedig restrictions;
      > Must wait 6 between each breeding
      > Must be straight
      > No limit to how many times they can breed
      > Mates don't have to be permanant (can breed with someone different each time)

Furidogs

Breeding wise; Once and only once
    Max amount of pups; 2
    Restrictions;
      > PPS cannot breed
      > can only be straight or ace
      > They only breed once whether it's one or two pups
    Atom Pets
    But there will be proton pets, naturally lighter colored and have a slight static charge
    Then the neutrons which will be normally like in the middle of light and dark obviously and have no power
    Then the electron group which are darker and have the ability to take energy/life force away from another living thing
    and they can combine together like a gem fusion kinda if you want to
    And finally they can reproduce Asexually up to like 2/3 times or so
    Unnamed
    These are small, rabbit sized animals with long skinny tails with some kind of thing on their tail tip. Whether it's a large tugs, a spade, gemstones, or anything else you can think of can be on their tail. They have a small pouch to carry up to two of their young, the other two are often left with their other parent or, if the other parent has left, to die. They are simple woodland creatures that don't have any powers for the most part, and they seem to all have a love of human food, especially candy. They only come out of the wild around Halloween and easter, where candy is given out quite a bit. They have tiny slit noses and their ear type varies, usually they are large like a bat. They have tiny paws with larger claws sticking out in order to grasp onto things such as cave walls and trees. There are some lucky creatures that are lucky enough to be born with 'gliders,' which are special mutations that allow a creature to glide

They are pack animals and commonly live in a group called XXX. These groups consist of numbers between 3-10, and they all have a job to do. There is usually only one leader, which is determined when a group first forms by three special skills if there is any competition: Climbing, gliding, and gathering. If you are the best at two, or all three then that special -creature- is the winner.
    Abilities
    Their tails allow them to hang upside down by wrapping their tails multiple times around a strong branch.
    They have night vision and if they try hard enough can make their eyes act as flashlights
    They are able to see creatures such as ghosts and other things
    Their blood is more of a sticky goo, and commonly acts as a type of paste if needed
    Most common in caves and abandoned towns

Gobble Monsters
    These creatures are about the size of a rottweiler with a muscular build. They have long 'shadow tails' that commonly eat anything around them. They can be seen walking on two or four paws, their hind legs having three long claws protruding from each paw.

Body shape tbd
    Features;
    Their shadow tail
    Can walk on two or four legs
    Claws
    Antennae(?)
    Pouch BC yes
    Gooo
    Horns that come in any shape and size, the bigger the horns the older you are

Last edited by Chimericect on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:40 am, edited 11 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Official Species breeding

Postby Chimericect » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:33 pm

posting open!
Last edited by Chimericect on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Random Adoptables

Postby XRandomCatX » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:46 pm

looks interesting. i'll be stalking this thread for a while
XRandomCatX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:32 pm

first two are out, and are wolf based XD (Im sorry, i had to ewe)
More species will come out soon, have fun!
XRandomCatX wrote:looks interesting. i'll be stalking this thread for a while

Alright <3
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 am

Fluffy?

Hehe. Consider it marked
Hi I'm Cara and I'm actually a starfish
I am also slightly obsessed with HTTYD, Percy Jackson and Marvel
art shop [OPEN], characters, deviantart, commissions [OPEN], pokefarm
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm going to start making more, hope everyone will like the new critters ^u^

Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brownclaw13188 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 am

Mark
Brownclaw13188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:28 am

New one up

Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me