Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Benjamin and Creme by demonshaddow

Artist demonshaddow [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Benjamin and Creme

Postby demonshaddow » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

[color=#000040]Meet my rabbits Benjamin and Creme![/color]
[color=#400080][b]My bunny story:[/b]
So, I thought I'd share my happy love for my rabbits- and all rabbits too! (hence my bunny hoard growing at home and on CS) :p[/color]

First of all, my saying so you all understand~ [color=#FF0080]I'm a little on the 'crazy-bunny-lady' side...that's ok, right?[/color]

SO, I'll start with my first bunny fascination, my baby girl, Creme (white English Rabbit)
Creme was adopted with her sister, Cookie. At that point I was new to bunnies and foolishly rushed into buying after the sudden loss of my dog, Ally.
But I did my best and researched more than what I knew asap. But I didn't know girls weren't easy to bond and unfortunately the two fought bloody murder after 2 weeks post de-sexing. I separated but the space wasn't fair and Cookie was a happier inside bun- I couldn't provide that so she moved to a home that could (happy homed with a hus-bun now)
[i]Anyway[/i] As she grew she turned grey and I was told she was a frosty point English- a big one too! She turned 1 year old on the 6th of Feb and I'm so happy to have her!

Next came Benjamin.
I'd always been a rescuer and convinced my ex's family (where I lived for 6 months with Creme) to let me foster a almost bald, blind, deaf and 12yo arthritic boy called 'Flopsey.' I won. I'd met him while working with the buns to adopt them out in a shelter locally.
So within a day, he had to come with me- I'd fallen and so had he, with Creme! Although he was too old to desex Creme loved him even when he mounted- he gave up after a bit and she stayed by him and let him follow her everywhere.
He's on medication for the arthritis and I got him his own low cage to make navigating easy.
I hope he has many years left with Creme and I.

I hope you like my drawing:)
D.
Last edited by demonshaddow on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
demonshaddow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Benjamin and Creme

Postby Jinhwan - LEFT » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:36 am

Aw... they're adorable!
Jinhwan - LEFT