Brindle Bay Tobiano by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Bay Tobiano

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:42 pm

To try for him, tell me which animal would match his personality and why. No WIPs/edits are allowed.

>Karida< wrote:Username: >Karida<
Name: Kota
Type: Runner
Height: 1,12 m
Answer: Kota's personality is most like that of a bluebird. He is playful and gentle and loves life. When asked, he can always find something positive about a situation. While mostly easy-going, few things bring out his determination like being challenged. Kota lives in the moment and will take the time to enjoy himself whenever he can. While he is an adult nukitta, he has in several ways remained child-like and sometimes this rubs the other nukittas the wrong way. In contrast, the nuglets, overall, seem to enjoy his company.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Bay Tobiano

Postby anomaly. » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Username:infinite,
Name: Sochi
Answer:A mouse because he is shy and tends to avoid other. He skitters about and is afraid of everything, even his own shadow!
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Username: Copper96
Name: Horos
Answer: I see a hawk, specifically a Red Tailed Hawk, as the animal matching his personality. The hawk is associated with clear sightedness, being observant, long distance memory, guardianship, courage, wisdom, illumination, seeing the bigger picture, creativity, truth, experience, wise use of opportunities, overcoming problems, focus and the teaching of higher expressions of psychic ability and vision. The Hawk represents a messenger in the Native American culture. (A Red tailed Hawk is special. It will ALWAYS be with you, for life. It has direct ties to the Kundalini, the seat of primal life force. It is linked to the base chakra. If you have this power animal, you need to be aware of and work toward fulfilling your soul's destiny. It reflects far greater intensity of energy within your life: physically, emotionally and mentally. Spiritual forces will be felt strong within you.)
One trait all hawks share, is the ability to move between the seen and unseen. Like a cunning, open minded, tactical, ever observing creature. A sense of over analysing everything, a creature with an analytical mind.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Username: -3B-
Name: Ezekiel
Answer: Ezekiel remimds me of a Jack Russel Terrier. He's packed with energy and life, and he just wants to bouce around, play, and have a good time. He's also loyal and curious, if a little destructive; but what's a little xollateral damage when one has a face that could get away with murder and as long as it was a fun time?
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:37 am

Username: Staz
Name: Solomon
Answer: The paint patterns seem reminiscent of a north American horse but his eyes seem to indicate some sort of foreign nature, together, bringing out some sort of stock animal that carries a higher ranking. Purple is a color of pride, of kings. In my own mind I associate this buck with a leaner breed of cow similar to the ones found in India. He's a snobbish Nukitta who believes himself to be a prince, seeing as the locals treat him as such for his similarity in appearance to their praised livestock. All are expected to grovel at his feet, humans and Nukitta's alike, for unfortunately he thinks it is not all animals the humans praise but just he himself.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Username: Cloud'
Name: Mahawkee
Answer: An eagle - cause he can be very brave and courageous sometimes, but often he just wishes to fly away, especially when it comes to argue with others, which he hates more than anything else

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:21 am

Username: HazleKitten
Name: Bane
Answer: Bane's personality matches the energetic spirit of the Boxer. He's very tough and thick headed, always up for a fight. Though, his playfulness keeps him open to the doe's who he has a tendency to show off for.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alley96 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Username: Alley96
Name: Ethos
Answer: A hedgehog, he can be very shy and will hide at loud noises or when others come near him, but then sometimes he feels brave and he will puff up and try to act like nothing scares him. He is very curious and loves to explore and run around, he can spend hours just playing with random things he finds. He also has a lazy side, he will just lay down wherever and spread out then fall asleep.
(I kinda went off my hedgehogs personality XP)
Moved to DeviantArt

Alley96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >Karida< » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Username: >Karida<
Name: Kota
Answer: Kota's personality is most like that of a bluebird. He is playful and gentle and loves life. When asked, he can always find something positive about a situation. While mostly easy-going, few things bring out his determination like being challenged. Kota lives in the moment and will take the time to enjoy himself whenever he can. While he is an adult nukitta, he has in several ways remained child-like and sometimes this rubs the other nukittas the wrong way. In contrast, the nuglets, overall, seem to enjoy his company.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
>Karida<

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Username: Whisky
Name: Tasco
Answer: A bear. Because the bear is cautious, it encourages discernment. Because of a fierce spirit, the bear signals bravery to those who require it. Because of its mass and physical power, the bear stands for confidence and victory. Because it prefers peace and tranquility (in spite of its size), Bear calls for harmony and balance.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline