Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

booo by Chomp

Artist Chomp [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

booo

Postby Chomp » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Wow okay sorry

I have been so weird these last few days with the random name change (I'm Chomp again obviously, that felt SO wrong)

Ahh I decided it's time for a hiatus, I'm so worried about my art and gaining popularity through species and such and I feel like I have so many obligations to this website because of that, that it's just causing me stress that I can easily get rid of by a little break

SO I think I'll kind of go on hiatus.. so it's indefinite, it could change tomorrow, and also even if I'm not on most the time, I'll allow myself play time on the weekends. But anyway I end up logging on here only to do nothing all day so it just takes up all my time.

Sorry, I sound like an attention hog but strangely, if I don't make these things "official" by announcing them, I never follow through with them soo

oh and if you're wondering why that suit case is leaking magical sparkle juice, well, those are my characters all locked inside (don't worry, it's like a pokeball, they're all comfortable in there). none of them are leaving my side because they're my babies and even if I don't come on here to draw them or give them attention there's a good chance I'm drawing them in real life, or talking them and shipping them and so on

I hope Rune's fat butt isn't squishing everybody geez :U

boop

hope you guys have fun ewe
Adorable fox art by Tealea ♥

Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: booo

Postby Tealea » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Aw haha Rune <33

You'll be missed Chomp! I love seeing all your art around the Oekaki. Although, a break is always needed once in awhile. Good luck with your hiatus <3
pixel by -wanheda- and avatar by nightjar
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me