Based on Click to view
Artist Flowerdust [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #297 ; the. v a l e n t i n e . pup

Postby Flowerdust » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:18 pm

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

So I got permission from Raven to make a special PPS valentine adopt and here she is.
There are many things special things about this girl so I want to see some amazing forms.
I`ll be providing a base form below but feel to add whatever you want and pretty your forms up. And yes websites will be allowed. I just want to see some real love for this little chubby girl. I`ll be mainly be judging on how well you develop the character so don't worry if you aren't the best artist because art isn't going to sway me in judging. Also feel free to use any of my wolfs in your form, send me a pm if you need links or a short personality.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Code: Select all
[b]username ;;[/b]
[b]name ;;[/b]
[b]gender ;;[/b] female(no changing)
[b]how she feels about valentine's day ;;[/b]
[b]her crush ;;[/b]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

end date ;; around the 1st of March so you'll have at least a month <3
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #297 ; the. v a l e n t i n e . pup

Postby ElementStar » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:19 pm

username ;;
name ;;
gender ;; female(no changing)
how she feels about valentine's day ;;
her crush ;; Benji

Res with all the Rose names = 3 =
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x x not even the apocalyptic squids can stop da luff

Postby Snowseph » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:22 pm

-----------------------------------❤ ❤ ❤

-----------------------------------❤ ❤ ❤

the l o v e b r i n g e r

Aph·ro·di·te [af-ruh-dahy-tee]
Noun
The ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty, identified by the Romans with Venus.

☰☰☰☰☰☰
    » the basics
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰
      name ;;
      » Aphrodite
      Named after the Greek Goddess of love and beauty. <3 I choose this name not only because she's a Valentine's Day RPW and absolutely gorgeous, yet, she has a true hidden beauty. ;u; <3 Her full name is Aphrodite Ariadne /last name wip/, commonly called Aph or Dite. c:

gender ;;
      » Female
      I have to agree, I can't really picture this RPW as a male. c: <3 She is happily a female, so Aphrodite won't want to change that about herself and nor would I. <3

personality ;;
      » Sweet ; Giggly ; Funny ; Optimistic ; Gentle ; Loyal
      Aphrodite is really cheery and peppy, she loves to make new friends. >u< Aph doesn't get upset often, she tends to look on the more brighter side of things. Aphrodite has a tendency to be very giggly about things, she loves jokes and puns of that sort. <3 Aphrodite isn't much of a girly girl, although she isn't a tomboy either. She is kind of in the middle of that, I suppose. Aph is very sweet and friendly, although loyal to friends and family. She isn't you're chatterbox, nor is she a very quiet RPW.

likes ;;
      » Floral Arrangements
      » Friendly RPWs
      » Chocolates and Candies
      » Her best friend, Dionysus <3

dislikes ;;
      » Rude/Mean RPWs
      » Rotten Food
      » Depression
      » Spiders >v<

pet peeves ;;
      » Not many things annoy Aphrodite, only one thing, though. Aphrodite kind of has a pet peeve of when people don't like her candy. It's kind of silly, but Aphrodite works really hard to make her chocolate, so it irks her in the wrong way when someone doesn't like it. xD She kind of takes it to offense, but Aph doesn't hold grudges for a long time. c:

phobias ;;
      » Automatonophobia- Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being.
      Aphrodite has always be afraid of dummies/doll type things, since she once watched the very first episode of the original TV series Friday the 13th. She had watched it with Darrin { because hey, he has delicious chocolate paint xD } and saw the creepy possessed doll. { for a quick synopsis of the show if you're confused, it's about two people inherit this old antique shop. It's not any ordinary shop, the items in the shop are possessed/evil. The man who owned it before -- who was their relative -- had promised to take care of the evil items and make sure they weren't bought. The two people didn't know until later that the items were evil and they basically sold a lot in the shop, so the show is about them retrieving the evil thingies cx oKAY IM GOING OFF TOPIC NOW } The doll was evil, duh, and it. was. scary. Aphrodite was scared for life from the possessed doll, seeing it kind of... welllllll, took the life the step-mom of creepy girl and almost took the life of the grandmother... o-o From then on, Aphrodite doesn't trust any doll or something under that category.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    » on the topic of l o v e
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
      how she feels about valentine's day ;;
      » Aphrodite really enjoys Valentines Day! She always thought it was so sweet watching people spread love to others, which Aphrodite loves to do herself! <3 ;u; Not to mention, all goodies and sweets are given out in this day, hue hue hue. cx

her crush ;;
      » Dionysus, iJellybean's try out of RPW 301
      Aphrodite doesn't judge anyone upon their looks, she doesn't love Dionysus because he may be very handsome... yet Aphrodite looks him because he is one of her true friends, seeing quite a few RPWs take advantage of this kind RPW. Aphrodite has never loved anyone on how they look, she loves for their personality and character. Dionysus doesn't take advantage of her and he accepts who Aphrodite is. Aphrodite adores that about him.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    » the applier's turn
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

username ;;
      » Snow!
      I'm just Snow, the little squid child. c: I'm currently an RPW artist and affiliate finder, as well as an active member of the RPW community. c: I've been around RPWs for a very long time, since around RPW 60. I'm just your average, old member of the RPW community. x3 You are free to call me whatever floats your boat. <3

about my form ;;
      » I don't want my form to be judged upon the coding or art. I know I am not a very good artist and I'm not afraid to admit that because it's perfectly true. I tried not let coding get in the way of the true meaning of my form, I really only did some coding so it wouldn't be just an ugly and uncolorful sight to look at. I really wanted to show the true meaning of my form -- the love and effort I put in to it. Believe me, love is sown into every stitch of this form. cx <3 Just because I don't have majorly fancy coding or high quality of art, or even many pieces of art, doesn't mean I don't love her any less than anyone else. c:

one last thing ;;
      » Well, I just wanted to say thank you a few people. c: To iJellybean, for letting me use her try-out of RPW #301 as her crush. c: To Ravendarus to creating this amazing species, and most of all FlowerDust for creating this stunning RPW. <3 I really enjoyed working on my form for this gorgeous girl. c: I wish Dust good luck judging and to everyone else entering! May the odds be ever in your favor. ;3
Last edited by Snowseph on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:44 am, edited 25 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yenneii » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:25 pm

ououououoouou
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:40 pm

click the link above c;
Last edited by fruitbat on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:46 pm

ahhhhh omg i love her
reserved with the name Lucett or Jolie <3333
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 pm

res with the name Versailles.
She's so adorable omg
Last edited by Relamune on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olive oil » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:44 pm

res so hard with the name Juliette
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
signature is a wip lol
art to the left by me
kal storage
my deviantart
olive oil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Winner may keep the header art c:
Name:
Annabel Lee. Annie for Short.
Meaning:
Annabel- Grace, favor, loveable. Lee- Clearing, Meadow.
How she feels about Valentine’s Day:
Annie has a love-hate relationship with Valentine’s Day, she loves it because of the chocolate and the hope of finding love, but then she hates it because she never has managed to find love.
Her Crush:
Personality:
Annie is the happy-go-lucky bubbly kind of girl, who cares for everyone even those that she does not know, but she has a history of holding long grudges against x-boyfriends. She is quite the sweet tooth, and carries around a bag with her that is always filled with chocolates. Annie is shy around people she has just met, until she gets to know them well, then she is loud and boisterous but will still be quite when needed. She also has slight Claustrophobia and can’t stand be in elevators, or closets. Annie is a great listener and most of her friends come straight to her after anything emotional, such as break ups, loss of loved ones (includes pets) and Annie puts her entire schedule beside to do everything and anything for them.
Job:
Annie has a part-time job working at a florist, and even though its only part-time she always seems to spend a huge amount of time hanging around, ordering flower arrangements, giving advice to those looking for it, or teaching flower language to people looking to impress their loves with ‘messages in flowers’.
Favourite Pet:
Annie has a pet rabbit named Laisha, who she has had since childhood. Laisha has always been the favourite of Annie’s many pets, as unlike all the exotic birds, Laisha can be dressed up with as many bows and flowers as she desires! Unlike the birds which could only have bows around necks and legs, even though they shouldn't have bows there.
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Amg res with the Name Scarlet Bloom .v.
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me