Based on Click to view
Artist .kestral [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dia Noctum V2 - Adoptions Open

Postby .kestral » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:35 am

The Dia Noctum, an elusive race. Wild Dia Noctum usually live in tribes, these tribes can be any size, from 4, to over 100 individuals. The Tribes seem to be headed by a leader called a Captain, his second in command is often referred to as the Shadow and is often related to the Captain by blood. Fights can break out between both males and females who wish to replace either the Shadow or the Captain. And Captains are often removed as the heads of a Band by a stronger youth if they have no heir. It is rare for one to be tamed by humans, but is it possible, like all things in this world. Learn more about them, and how to get them below.

Me - Owner, Artist
Solloby - Honourary Position, Lineart Maker

The Dia Noctum are a strange, partially Draconic race. Scientists have done much genetic research and have discovered they have an unusual mix of canine, feline, reptile, and some other, unknown species in there genetic makeup. They have been seen with two tail variations, the second that seems to only occur in adults, young without the unusual tail are born with no fur at the end of there tails and instead they grow the secondary tail type as they age. There are also reported horn variations, both changing in length and angle.

Baby Dia Noctum start of tiny, around the size of a Fennec fox, as they grow there horns develop and there manes and tails grow into there adult shapes. A grown Dia Noctum can be anywhere from around 4ft to 6ft at the shoulder.

Every color has been seen in the Dia Noctum, the brighter the color, the more unusual it seems to be. Usually they have lighter bases with darker makings, although the opposite has been seen in some individuals. Tamed Dia Noctum can be adorned with anything they can find, or make in the wilds, including feathers, leaves, vines and some small gems. Tamed, or previously tamed Dia Noctum can wear anything, including scarves, caps, saddles and human made jewelry.

Most Tribes contain these ranks, although they are occasionally called something else. Tribes often make a symbol to distinguish themselves from others.

Guardians - The elders of the community, they are never involved in Band on Band fights and do not stay with any Band. Instead they roam caring for the wildlife and the planet. 100+ Years
Captain - The Band Leader. Must be an adult.
Shadow - His second in command, usually his heir or adopted cub. Can an adult or a cub
Guards - Any Dia Noctum of fighting age, must be a legal adult by the Bands rules. Fighting age is from 25 Years
Spirits - Any Dia Noctum of fighting age that cannot physically or mentally be a Guard. Can be adults, or cubs
Cub - The Young, the ones who have not yet reached Adult age. Anyone under 25 Years

Loners - Loners are rare, but they can occur. They are usually seeking a new band.
Tamed - Dia Noctum owned, or tamed by humans, can be looked down upon by there wild born companions.
Last edited by .kestral on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dia Noctum V2 - Closed

Postby .kestral » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:44 am

1. Dia Noctum are a closed species, that means me and my artists can make them. You cannot, customs are possible, in special circumstances.
2. Adoption methods may change between releases, but do not worry. If you have issues writing and prefer to draw let me know and I will always attempt to accommodate. I cannot always, but I can try.
3. Any mistreatment of other users, staff, adopters, or anyone in general will earn you a ban. I warn you in advance, I am not a forgiving person.
4. No stealing, my species, any adopts made, anything. I won't be happy, and instant ban as well as being reported. Like I said, I never forgive.
5. There is technically no limit, but if I see you applying constantly and winning I will ask to see proof you are using them.
6. If you think there is a problem, want to make a suggestion, want to ask a question, or anything else feel free t do so. If you want to discuss something in private my pm's are always open.
7. You cannot give away, adopt out, gift or trade away your Dia Noctum, without my permission. You can however ask for form help, I know some people aren't the best at writing and I am always willing to let other users help them out.

Breeding will be an option, once the species is moving again. After 50 adopts, it will become a possibility.

None
Last edited by .kestral on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dia Noctum V2 - Closed

Postby .kestral » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 am

Currently Looking for Staff, Artists and Moderators. You are welcome to PM me if you are interested in either position.

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dia Noctum V2 - Adoptions Open

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:52 am

We currently have two adopts up :)

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me