Postby Sable. » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:13 pm

white #ffffff
light blue #2daee0
mid-tone blue #037ca8
dark blue #053c5e
eyes #bce4f7

tide
noun
"the alternate rising and falling of the sea, usually twice in each lunar day at a particular place, due to the attraction of the moon and sun."
"the changing patterns of the tides"

verb
"drift with as if with the tide."

basics wrote:Name: Tide
Age -- baby (younger twin)
Family -- Crash (father), Northern (mother), Riva (twin sister & Blondie (aunt).
Gender -- male
Spots -- dark blue / white

personality wrote:Likes --
being by Riva's side, hiding under the covers where the monsters can't reach him, glow sticks, the ocean and his stuffed polar bear.

Dislikes --
uncertainty, the dark, his closet/under the bed, boogie men and monsters, being apart from Riva for a long time & spider.

Tide is much more timid and anxious than his twin sister, he's scared of monsters and creepy crawlies in the dark and of things that aren't set in stone. He is usually cowering behind Riva's back as she boldly explored where no pup has been before but he wouldn't want to be too far apart from his protector. Under his fears, he is curious though and reluctantly follows along on Riva's adventures. He really does want to know what's lurking under the bed or what might be in that box, but often his fear overcomes him and he backs away. He is a bit shy but loving and would do anything in his power to keep his family safe and happy.

Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me