Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt a Growing Warrior Cat!! (V.3) by BlazingMoon

Based on Click to view
Artist BlazingMoon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt a Growing Warrior Cat!! (V.3)

Postby BlazingMoon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:27 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Adopt and Growing Warrior Cat!
Lol beautiful
~
Welcome! My name is ○BlazingMoon○, but you can call me Blaze. ^^
As some of you might remember, I made a adoptable like this about a year ago before having to close it down sadly. Now that my real life problems have been solved and I got such good feed back last year on my old one, I decided that I would re-open! It will be quite similer, were you can adopt a warrior (or create a custom reflecting a character!) and watch them grow from a kit all the way to a StarClan Warrior! Not only that, but you will get to do many activities with it all though out there life!
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:07 am

Rules
♦ Know a little about warrior cats before you adopt, meaning proper names and ranks!
♦ If you wish to keep your cat, you must stay active! Other wise they become loners! (Please contact BlazingMoon if you no longer want your cat to stay active)
♦ Please Respect me and Mods, we are the ones who run this place!
♦ Dont ask me or artists to make a warrior cat with some one elses designs, only yours!
♦ No pointless spam! Posting 2 times in a row is pointless! (COPPAS excuessed)
♦ Please no advertising!
♦ No cats from the books!
♦ Customs are only accepted when sign Says 'Customs Open'!
♦ If you have a question that is not included in the Q/A, please ask! But if you ask some I have all ready stated, I will ask you to read my rules and the Q/A again!
♦ Don't rip off this post, it's rude and obvious.

This post was 100% writen ○BlazingMoon○, and can be changed or edited at any time.
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q/A

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:08 am

Q/A
Frequently asked questions may be added here, so check here first!

What is a warrior cat?
A cat that is from a book series called Warriors, by Erin Hunter. If you don't know what I warrior is, it is easy to see that you haven't read the books! I would recommend any one to the series, so if you see one at your library, give yourself a favor and read it!

How can I adopt a 'Warrior Cat'?
To adopt one of these cats, you can A) Purchase a custom, which allows you to pick the design of the cat, B) Adopt a premade cat, or C) Be gifted a cat by a friend.

Does it cost to get a pre made?
Nope, pre-mades are 100% free!

Does it cost to get a custom?
Yes, it now cost 1 rare or 3 uncommon wishlist pets to adopt customs.

Wait, what if I all ready own a cat from a previous post?
You may bring back 2 cats from previous posts for free, at the last stage they were at.

My cat hasn't updated to the next stage yet, and its past the time it was due!
If its only been a day since your cat updated, its okay, I will get to it soon (It was probably delayed because a had to go or missed it on the daily check). If cat hasn't updated and its been a week since due, then its time to remind me to check it. :?

Whoa, why is my cat not smiling?
Your cat is sick most likely, or came that way. Scroll down if you think your cat is sick.

Now that I have a cat, what can I do with it?
Watch it grow!
RP with it!
Put it in your sig/character thread!
Use them to do the activates on this post!
And color in private lines for them here, and here!
(If you make private lines for us, please tell BlazingMoon and you can get featured here!)
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stages

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:11 am

Stages
Kit
3 days tell gets older
Kits are the first stage of a warriors life! As cute little bundles of fur, they cannot hunt

Apprentice
5 days tell gets older
As a Apprentice, your warrior not only grows bigger, but gains new responsibilities! They can hunt once a day.

Warrior
Lasts until you retire cat (Max 3 months)
The best part of a cats life! You will get your warrior name as well. Warriors get many benefits, such as being able to hunt 3 times every day, have a mate and kits, plus more!

Elder
Random Death
After your cat gets caught up with his/hers older years, they can relax as a elder for the rest of there days. They get a grey muzzle, and will be more vulnerable to sicknesses.

StarClan Warrior
Dead
This basically when your cat dies. Will get starry mist and glowing eyes. No longer has contact with Clan, only when omens need to be said, or moon pool dreams that your cat can be included in.

Remember, cats may die early from sickness or other causes!
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunting

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:12 am

Hunting
As a interactive post, you can hunt with your cat! To hunt, simply post:
Hunt for a [Mouse, rabbit, bluejay, etc.]

After you post this, I will respond if you caught the prey or not. It will look something like this:
Catches Successfully! Prey meter goes up by 1.

Prey Meter- 1

If your cat is successful, like the one above, your prey meter will go up by one. Your prey meter will be shown in each post, below my response. How many times you can hunt depends on your cats stage (Check above to see how many times your cat can hunt). Feel free to go creative with your posting!
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sickness

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:13 am

Sickness
At one point or another, you may find your not smiling or spot a odd wound. Don't panick, it's just something all animals go through at one point or another, sickness!
Lucky for you, all deseases can be cured when you take the right precuations! First off, make sure you report it to are medicine cat, Seedear. He will diagnose your cat if it is a sickness, and give you medicine to treat your cat with. To start the process of getting your cat back, post this for the amount of days required:
Apply medicine

Your cats health will continue to decrease if you do not get them diagnosed, eventually killing your cat early. But as long as you apply medicine to your cat, it will be gone in no time!
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Families

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:13 am

Families
One of the fun parts of being a warrior is growing your own family!
You can find your cat a mate by simply asking the desired cat's owner if they like to. If they respond yes, inform me, and then it becomes official! Two mates do not have to be bonded for life. If you wish to undo the process, follow the same steps as above.
To have kits, ask the owner first if their ok with it. If there fine with it, then the female cat will become pregnent with 1-3 kittens! The kits will be born about a week later, and the mother cannot get pregnent again until all kits age up to apprentence. Who gets the kits is up to the two owners.
Kittypets and loners cannot have mates/breed ATM.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:14 am

Events
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clan Status

Clan Status
Leader

Deputy

Medicine Cat

Warriors

Apprentaces

Queens

Kits

Star Clan Warriors

Kitty Pets

Loners

Recently
1/1/13
-Grand Opening!-
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom Form

Custom Form
Basic Rules about customs-
♦ If your going to ask for a custom, know that I do not accept:
Clothing, un natural colors, cats with powers
♦ I will take:
Natural colors with un natural designs

Customs are: Closed!
Code: Select all
Warrior Name:
Decription?:
Personality: (Optional)
Payment: (1 rare, or 3 uncommon wishlist pets)
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me