Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Monster ~ Loki by Enjyka

Artist Enjyka [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Monster ~ Loki

Postby Enjyka » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:59 pm

So I am the monster parents tell their children about at night ?!

I wanted to draw him for soooo long and YES I'm okay with what I did for once !!
The skin color is awful and I barely made any shadows but his hair are much much better.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

• • •

•◄Trade here►•
• • •

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Enjyka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Monster ~ Loki

Postby k i y a k. » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Amazing. I scrolled through your drawings after I saw the featured one, and spotted this. I love that line, although it makes me cry. Most of the Loki scenes make me cry. Either that, or grieve. He is such a sad, lost character. It's a pity, really. Having so much love to give when no one can return it, and you are forced to conceal your emotions until you forget how to show them. I wonder, does he ever have peace. Does the throne...give him peace? And if someone did eventually love him, would it be enough to heal the void in his heart? Or...would it be too late to change was wrongs have been done?

Can you love a broken god?

Could you love a broken god?

Would you love a broken god?

How could you? Know that, even though you open all of your heart, he could turn. Snap. Shift, at any moment...into a dangerous beast. Loki is not a monster, I am aware of that, but how could you give all of your heart to someone who doesn't even like himself? I would try, though. Try to give him all I have. Loki claims he craves nothing more than the throne. I, however, know this is a lie. (Loki is a skilled liar...) Loki wants the throne...but he craves love. The feeling that, no matter how many horrible things he could do, someone would always be there to comfort him. To guide him. To save him from himself. I hope that Loki can find peace. Hope that his dreams are clear and he can sleep soundly without any disturbance. I hope that his eyes can flutter closed without any hesitation. Hope that the rise and fall of his chest is even and he does not tremble. Hope that the sweet sound of silence can lull him into a sound sleep, allowing him to dream. Because, dear friend, dreams are the only place where you are truly-

Free... ♥

Image Hey, I'm Kiyak. If you wanna rp, shoot me a PM. I prefer lit and semi-lit; Animal/beastie rps are the only ones I am interested in. If you wanna talk about Anime w/ someone, you're looking at her. Or Marching Band. I'm a percussionist.
k i y a k.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enjyka » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:34 am

Wow thanks for such a comment !

I don't think he can be at peace now. He wants to die and lives only not to be bored and do mischief.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

• • •

•◄Trade here►•
• • •

Enjyka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lil Miss Voodoo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:05 am

LOL love the art I think he needs shadows under his eyes though...

I do agree First Loki hated Thor for being the prize child then for always fixing what Loki did and finally Loki realised what he wanted truly. Not the throne but the friends like what Thor had and to fall in love. Even the worst guys can change for a girl. I'm not calling Loki the worst but once someone cares and loves you wanting to get better you start fighting for them. Not against them or anyone you want to be better for them and you and Loki needs that
And oohhh there's too many people
There's too many people
That walk alone

Too.Many.People.
.Palaye.Royale.

Lil Miss Voodoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k i y a k. » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:18 pm

No need to thank me...I just really love your art! The subject about Loki is debatable though..as it always will be. I really hope in the next Thor movie, Loki finds someone. I have a hunch, but I'm almost positive it's wrong.

Sif..possibly...(?)

Image Hey, I'm Kiyak. If you wanna rp, shoot me a PM. I prefer lit and semi-lit; Animal/beastie rps are the only ones I am interested in. If you wanna talk about Anime w/ someone, you're looking at her. Or Marching Band. I'm a percussionist.
k i y a k.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pocketbrat » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:45 pm

That. Is. Awesome. Loki himself is awesome.
pocketbrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enjyka » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:34 am

Loki and Sif ? I don't think so because she was attracted to Thor (in the comics she even is his girlfriend). Canonically Loki is married to Sigyn. Maybe she could be introduced, or the Scarlet Witch. We will see I guess !

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

• • •

•◄Trade here►•
• • •

Enjyka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me