Foxerfly #76 by comatoastie

Based on Click to view
Artist comatoastie [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foxerfly #76

Postby comatoastie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 pm

A Foxerfly is a fox-like creature that is rather small. They are about the size of the average house cat. Their very unique feature is the pair of wings on their back that allows them to fly unlike any other four-legged being. There are three different types of wings of a Foxerfly that resemble wings of insects.
Butterfly
Dragonfly and
Bee
Occassionally their wings will be different to others, but it is rare in the average Foxerfly. Their diet consists of everything a normal fox would eat; berries, eggs, small rodents, fruit, and they may chew on various crops. They are shy and extremely secretive among creatures of different kinds, so they are not seen often.
They are super friendly and adorably lovable, so give them all your love and lots of cuddles!
Be nice to your Foxerfly; they will only choose the one right for them.

A tropical-ish themed Fly c: Timer is a lie, playing xbox with my brother ^^'
there is no limit to art, prettying up is fine and you allowed extra's.

Code: Select all
[color=#BF4040]name;;
gender;;
personality;;
art;;[/color]

End date;; jan 31st
Last edited by comatoastie on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Art by Shewolf28
comatoastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxerfly #76

Postby Kodabomb » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:34 pm

PEACE DUDE
OMGOMGOMGOMG
Love this. <3
not active here any more, but I'm always available on instagram @koda_bomb xx
tumblrJewel EmpireTolerancedAJE fancub
Kodabomb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:03 pm

name;;
gender;;
personality;;
art;;

possible res
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casiopea » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:15 pm

"Hi! I'm Fruit Punch! Call me Fruit for short."

"Well I'm Fruit Punch! That's my name! Fruit Punch. No, my markings really don't look like 'fruit punch' but it
looked like a variety of fruits in a bowl to me so 'fruit punch'!"

"Huh. Gender. I'm a male for StarClan's sake! Only if you read Warriors you know what I mean."

"I can be quite a pawful sometimes! I'm extremely shy around others, that's why I don't have many friends.
I'm very polite and respectful. I follow the golden rule so I am really fair. Playtime? Not that much.
Most of the time I'm like a little gentleman. But here's the surprising part. When its bedtime I get really angry. Sometimes
because I was on my laptop and didn't get to finish my artwork or stories, or maybe because of that old 'I'm not sleepy' thing.
Really, I might throw stuff at you if you say, 'naptime!' or 'bedtime!'. I'm not much of a sleeper! When I like someone I don't talk much, randomly blush as if I'm thinking of my crush and feel carefree and on cloud 9. And if that happens, I don't really care about naptime or bedtime because I'm too busy thinking of my crush. I'm really happy when that happens.

Yes I write stories! Don't look at me that way; I'll throw my pen at you!

Fruit yawned. It was 4:36 PM and he still was thinking of what to say to
say to Arianna for his first date. He was so nervous he could feel himself shaking.
"What can I say to her?" he thought out loud. "Maybe just a plain 'Hi'?"
He walked back and forth across the room. "No, it's got to be something better than that!
Our date's at five!" Suddenly a loud crack was heard outside. Then a great rumbling. Fruit froze,
and ran towards the window. "Great StarClan..." he whispered as he saw a giant tree outside.
It had a thick tannish brown trunk, and many pink flowers sprouting from the branches.
Opening the door, he rushed outside and examined the tree. He'd never seen one like this before!
He was in his 'Nature Club' where they talked about saving the environment and animals and such.
They've covered every tree in the world but Fruit has never heard about this one! He carefully stretched out
his hand to touch the tree. The bark was soft, but when he tried to poke it to see if it would leave a mark,
it wouldn't. Soft bark but doesn't leave a mark if you poke it. It doesn't exist! I can't! Sitting against the tree,
he thought about Arianna and about what he'd say to her. Then the thought came to his mind. "How about
'Hey Arianna! What's up?' Maybe it'll work!" Fruit stood up and looked the tree. "Thanks old tree." He said before walking away
to his house.

Fruit waited at the door of the ice cream shop. He sighed and looked at the time. 5:10.
Nothing! Just then a car pulled up in front of the shop and out came Arianna!
Her pink fur looked soft and long. Walking up to Fruit she said, "You know, this is not a date!
We're just hanging out like friends, remember stupid?" Fruit sighed. "Well, I'm very forgetful."
he said, opening the door for Arianna. Then he stepped inside.
They sat at a table. Fruit felt uncomfortable. "You know," he said, about to get out of his seat.
"How about we go outside for some fresh air?" Arianna rolled her eyes and got up. "Whatever!"
This is really hard!!! UGHHHH! Fruit thought. I CAN'T GET ANYTHING STRAIGHT!
Leading Arianna to the grass, they sat there for a long time. Arianna broke the silence by
saying, "Hey. What's wrong?" Fruit blushed as he stared into her deep, blue eyes. Arianna cocked
her head in a confused pose. "Um, Fruit?" she said. "You're sorta forgetting about 'personal space' here..."
Fruit stopped. He was really close to Arianna's face, and she was looking back at him in a confused way.
"Sereiously!" she excaimed. "I don't know what's wrong with you!" she scooted over, away from Fruit.
Fruit blushed again. WHAT IN STARCLAN'S NAME DID I DO?!?!he thought, frowning. I COULD'VE
KILLED HER!!
"Um, Arianna." Fruit said, still blushing. "I....um....need to show you something."

Leading Arianna to his house, he stopped at the tree. Arianna looked up and saw the flowers. "That's.....
Fruit.....that's so beautiful!" She stepped closer to the tree, staring at the moonlit flowers. They almost
gleamed silver in the light. Fruit reached up and grabbed a flower, giving it to Arianna. "Here." he said,
looking away and face almost red. "This is for you." Arianna smiled and hugged Fruit. "You're so nice."
she said. Fruit froze, a shocked expression on his face. He was about to burst. "Arianna....I....
I........." he stammered. "I.....like......you..........as.......a.............BEST FRIEND!!"
Arianna looked up at him. "Best friend?" Fruit nodded. "Not like like."

The End

Pictures
The Old Tree
Arianna
The Beautiful Tree

Hello I'm Fruit Punch. I was born November 12, 1991.
I have no siblings, I don't remember my parents but I'm here right now! That's all that matters.
I'll tell you a bit about myself. Come here! :3

Favorite Color
Banana Pepper Color, the one I use for the subtitles.

Favorite Animal
I really don't know yet, but favorite bird
would be the Harpy Eagle.

Crush
Hey! Not tellin' you that!

JBDs or Kiamaras?
This has nothing to do with me.
O////O''

If you could have a mythical animal, what would it be?
Cat dragon! I dunno *facepalm*

"It'll take me a few days.......or months......but I'm up to the challenge!"

This form is romance free :3
casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:17 am

[img]head%20image%20here[/img]
Hey, that sounds like my luck
I get the short end of it
Oh I love to be
I love to be the underdog, Hey!
Hey, that sounds like my luck
I get the short end of it
Oh I love to be
I love to be the underdog, Hey!

Getting S T A R T E D ✿

Username ;; Nice to meet you, I'm Luvkitty. owo If I win this Foxerfly, it will be my first one!

Name ;; This here is Jani. Jani means leaf in Swahili, inspired by her design.

Gender ;; Well, it's obvious! She's a girl!

Personality ;; Jani is a outgoing, adventurous, and active. You'll almost never see her being able to sit still. She's always a child at heart. A loyal and competetive soul. But when it comes to meeting a male or protecting her family- she gets aggresive- and I mean really agressive. A down-side to her. Yet another downside is that do to her childish personality, she can be a bit naive. She considers herself the underdog, since she has her agressive side and her happy side.

Digging D E E P E R ✿

Birthdate ;; April 11, 1999. Currently 15 years of age in human years.

Kin ;; She doesn't remember her foxerfly kin, but her adoptive panther family is her mother, Essix; her father, Tarik; and her brothers Kludd and Ember.

History ;; When young, Jani was born to two unknown Foxerflies. While young, and when her parents were asleep, she wandered out and found herself lost. A panther named Essix found the strange child and ended up raising the fox. Due to this, Jani usually stayed on the ground, because no one would ever be able to teach her the skill. But she did end up learning how to fly after all; and now, she's a lot like the heart of the panther family, keeping them together. It's why her charm is a peace sign.

Personal F A V O U R I T E S ✿

Art (c) me
Favourite Colour? ✿
Jani wrote:"Orange like the sunset... it's so pretty!"

Favourite animal? ✿
Jani wrote:"Okapi... they're so strange and different. Sometimes I feel that way."

Favourite food? ✿
Jani wrote:"Mangos! I found them around the jungle one day and they're so sweet!"

Favourite hangout? ✿
Jani wrote:"Oh! I made a fort in a reallllyyyy tall tree out of leaves and flowers! There's even a vine hammock! It's so pretty! See, look!"

Fun S T U F F ✿

Zodiac sign ;; Jani is a Aries ♈.

Chinese zodiac ;; Jani is a tiger. (I think so xD)

Homestuck! ;; Jani's zodiac patron troll is Aradia, but what about non zodiac? On this alternate calculator, it states her patron troll is Gamzee. Her SBURB title would be Slyph of Life in my opinon.

Theme Song ;; Underdog - Imagine Dragons

Art ;; Jani's fort - {x} Jani happy - {x} Jani's dance - {x} Jani's god tier - {x} Flight - {x}

Final N O T E S ✿
Jani's fort (c) me, and winner may use if they wish.
Jani happy gif (c) me, the winner may not use.
Jani's happy dance (c) me, and the winner may not use.
Jani's god tier (c) me, and the winner may not use. (may not finish)
Flight (c) me, and the winner may use. (may not finish.)
Last edited by beauty thief. on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:10 am, edited 6 times in total.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Her Name wrote:"My name is Coraline but you can call me Coral."

Her Gender wrote:"I am a female."

Her Personality wrote:Coraline is a quite spoken Foxerfly who lets her actions speak louder then her words. Her mother raised her to be an seventies flower child so she acts like she's literally stuck in the seventies. Though she does branch out a little to the eighties and nineties.

Her Hex Codes wrote:[color=#8080BF]lol ignore please
9cc75b
5b9da6
89c5cc
f04d4d
a32e2c
cc7474
fcfcfc

Her History wrote:

Her Music wrote:The beetles
Nirvana
Bob Marley

Art Of Her wrote:

Acknowledgements wrote:

wip xD :D
Last edited by Little Fish on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Good luck to whoever wins her!
Last edited by teresa8oats on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
CWHR

Text text text text text text

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:47 pm

You are the most awesome person. But I have to drop *huggles* I am SOOOOO sorry!!!!!!!
Last edited by teresa8oats on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

W E L C O M E
CWHR

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comatoastie » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:20 pm

End date has been added to the first post
Art by Shewolf28
comatoastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 am

May there be a extension to the 31?
my tablet isn't working and I really need to finish some art.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me