Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Aira at her house getting ready for boxing day by *Blackberry*

Artist *Blackberry* [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aira at her house getting ready for boxing day

Postby *Blackberry* » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:29 am

Aira is waiting for boxing day to open her gifts so she have to stay up till midnight. For those who don't know about boxing day, it is a day after Christmas, Christmas day, you receive the gifts, but the next day, than you are allowed to open the gifts.
The timer is wrong, because I left this open and went to eat, than played on my phone, before remembering it.
This was so tough to do, I am gonna faint, but anywhere, I am waiting for midnight to open my gifts. Will be editing my drawing to add a clock there.

EDIT;; Added the clock, btw, really hope you can like and comment on this, I am pretty proud of the drawings, and the fire in it, which I love how it looks like

EDIT 2;; I opened my gifts, and they are awesome! I might draw Aira with the gifts if I get 15 likes and at least 1 full page of comments, it is a high expectation, but yeah, I seriously worked hard on this thing, -sohardthatIamdreamingthatitwillgetfeaturedbutitwillneverhappen-
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aira at her house getting ready for boxing day

Postby ayomi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:31 am

nice!
    I wanna be a cool kid
ayomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aira at her house getting ready for boxing day

Postby *Blackberry* » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:24 pm

kitty ; ; wrote:nice!

Thank you Kitty ; ;

Last bumped by *Blackberry* on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:24 pm.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me