Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Chiblit by *BYE*

Artist *BYE* [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chiblit

Postby *BYE* » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:18 pm

This is Chiblet! she enjoys icecream and snow!, where she lives it never snows but when she goes to visit her family up north in the winter there's always snow, Chiblet is about 14 years old so shes still a young filly but shes very strong hearted. She cares more about others then herself, she could be half way to death but if there is a sick kitten she will die trying to save that kitten.

Chiblet has a pet named Shams, he's a ferret that is very spoiled and bratty, Shams is sometimes cruel to others who try to come close to Chiblet. Chiblet was born to a happy mother and father but sadly they died in a train wreck leaving Chiblet in a orphanage, but she never once cried at her parents funeral, she only thought of happy moments which made her happy for what she had. Chiblet ran away from the orphanage and was found by a 20 year old stallion whom she is now liveing with, his name is Erick and she is calling him her older brother.
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chiblit

Postby *BYE* » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:58 am

DONE