Toby for xXToffeeXx by .Red.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Red. [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Toby for xXToffeeXx

Postby .Red. » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:09 am

Toby hummed as he strolled down the road, looking for adventure. His life had been all to dull lately. He turned the corner and noticed an old alley he'd never explored. He cautiously tip-toed into the dark way. Suddenly, a glimmer caught his eye. He sniffed the small object, realizing it was the gemstone recently stolen from the museum! He gently picked it up in his mouth, planing on taking it to the police. He turned around and there were 3 officers standing there. 'Great!' He though. 'Now I can return the artifact!'. "You're under arrest for thievery!" Called the officer to the right. Toby's eyes shot wide open, he hadn't stolen anything! What were these crazy officers talking about!? The middle officer tossed a chain around Toby's neck and tail and they dragged him away to the prison. Toby couldn't stay here! He wasn't cut out for jail! Later, during the night, he hoped nimbly (However a bit loudly) Through the barred window, cracking all for paws. A sharp pain shocked through his body, reigniting the pain from the cracks left in his neck and tail.
Hope you like him!
Sorry for the awful chains.
If you want/need anything changed, let me know!
.Red.
ImageImage MCR ImageImage
.Red.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toby for xXToffeeXx

Postby elyx » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:14 am

OMG I LOVE HIM! *ahem*

The chains aren't horrible they're perfect :) And he is perfect too. Thank you so much :D
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toby for xXToffeeXx

Postby .Red. » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:17 am

xXToffeeXx wrote:OMG I LOVE HIM! *ahem*

The chains aren't horrible they're perfect :) And he is perfect too. Thank you so much :D

Hehe,
thank you.
It means a lot.
.Red.
ImageImage MCR ImageImage
.Red.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups