Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ceiral sketches... by Vazchu

Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral sketches...

Postby Vazchu » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Yush, I'm too lazy to sketch in SAI and I sort of like doing it here in the chibi painter instead... So, I'm currently trying out for Ceiral number 85 because I was able to connect to her very well even though she's probably the most girly-looking character I've ever even thought about trying out for.
And since I've never drawn a Ceiral before we will see how this goes, the sketches I do here will probably not be all too amazing though and will probably just be coloured sketches even though I'll be bringing them to SAI in order to finish them off. Partly because I'm planning on making three other pictures that I want to put all my effort into (hurray for kind persons who have allowed me to use their Ceirals in my form! :'3 kindness at its greatest level).

Yes indeed, the anatomy is most likely off, I've fixed it a tad already in SAI and I'll upload each of the finished pictures here. But for a first attempt ever to draw a Ceiral it ain't that bad, or is it?

The one sketch that currently is the only one seen here is most likely the only sketch I'll be doing today, I've a commission that I need to sketch as well and get approval of (woop, we'll see how that goes, I've never drawn JBD's either, lol, but they're sort of dragons so it couldn't be all that hard; it's most likely just the fur that is going to mess it up for me). (and no, you needn't ask, my commissions are currently closed, I agreed to that commission because I liked the idea and thought it would be good practice for me)

Finished first sketchy above (and lol, turned out as more than a coloured sketch, 'em linearts. I'm getting better. I hope at least that I'm getting better, it didn't take forever to make them at least).

The species known as Ceiral belongs to Pine.
Number 85's design by Chasing Dreams
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral sketches...

Postby Tricey » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:51 am

Dis is bootiful <3
- dA - Instagram -

Kim Namjoon is too pure for this world.
And by "too pure" I of course mean he is dirtier than the driven snow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kpop is my life rn
Tricey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral sketches...

Postby Cheetawitch » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:10 pm