Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

.:Purrys:. Adoptable Cats by Animemice

Artist Animemice [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

.:Purrys:. Adoptable Cats

Postby Animemice » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:26 am

Welcome to Purrys!

What is a Purry?

A Purry is a rare species of cat. They come in many different colours, such as pink, blue and orange. Although their rather shy, you can always take a chance at getting one. Mothers are very protective of their kittens, so you'll have to wait for it to be ready for adoption.

You and another user can breed Purrys for 1-3 of kittens. You can also breed your own Purrys. The link to the breeding forum will be posted here soon.

Rules

*No arf theft

*If you put it in your signature, paste the link by your Purry

*All credit should go to the artist that made your Purry

*Dont steal someone elses Purry

*Have fun!
Hi! I'm Animemice, but you can call me Mouse. I love horses and ride them in my spare time. I also love dogs! I love to read and write, and want to be an author someday! If you need a hug or just want to chat feel free to PM me, I promise I will reply <3
Animemice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Purrys:. Adoptable Cats

Postby Animemice » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:38 am

The Vet

Breeding

Breeding a Purry is extremely easy and can result in 1-3 kittens. However, spayed and neutered Purrys cannot breed. Purry kits can be found in the nursery, which you can find in the links. After being born you can decide if you want to keep or give your kits. All kits that have been kept will move onto the agelings room.

Spaying and Neutering

After spaying and neutering your Purrys, they will not be able to breed. However, spayed and neutered Purrys are more obedient to you. Your Purrys can be spayed or neutered when they are an ageling or older.

Vet Forms

I want to breed my Purrys!
Username:
Proof of Females Ownership:
Proof of Males Ownership:
Requests for kits appearance:
Other:

I want to Spay/Neuter my Purrys!
Username:
Proof of Purrys Ownership:
Are you sure:
Other:
Hi! I'm Animemice, but you can call me Mouse. I love horses and ride them in my spare time. I also love dogs! I love to read and write, and want to be an author someday! If you need a hug or just want to chat feel free to PM me, I promise I will reply <3
Animemice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Purrys:. Adoptable Cats

Postby Animemice » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:05 pm

The Arena

Here you can train your Purrys. After training them you can out them in shows and win amazing prizes. Spayed and neutered Purrys are easier to train, so keep that in mind.

Training

You can train your Purrys here and level them up. You will be told when your Purry is the final level, level ten. After level ten your Purry can be entered in shows.

I want to train my Purrys!
Username:
Proof of Purry Ownership:
Purrys Current Level:
Other:

Ageling Training

Here you can train your agelings. If you want your Purry to have a training boost, the best way is to train it while it's an ageling. However, to train an ageling you need a professional trainer. To hire a trainer it costs five catnip, which you can gain at the Bank.

I want to train my Agelings!
Username:
Proof of Ageling Ownership:
Payment for Trainer:
Other:
Animemice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me