Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Riverside Stables (Closed) by Infernia

Based on Click to view
Artist Infernia [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Riverside Stables (Closed)

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:54 am

Closed.
Last edited by Infernia on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:57 am

(Sorry guys, everyone has them. ^.^)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

✓ All of the CS rules apply!
✓ Please do not steal the species idea/concept (By Me) or the lines/design (By lillywolfgirl)
✓ Be nice! No fighting with any staff or other members!
✓ Do not complain if you don't get one. There will be others so don't give up!
✓ Please don't mini-mod. If you did, we wouldn't need to hire mods.
✓ Do not spam!
✓ Do not PM me or post here asking to be part of the staff!
✓ For now, you may only own five adult horses.
✓ Do not try to bribe the artists to make you a horse. Do not try to bribe them to let you win a contest either.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

✓ You may have one custom horse.
✓ Please be nice to the other staff members and users on this thread.
✓ Do your own job, please. If I have the artists answering questions the mods should be answering, what would be the point of hiring them?
✓ PM me if you would like to make another thread. (Example: Events, Fanclub, ect.) I will most likely be making these threads, so there is no need to worry about that. However, help is greatly appreciated!

✓ You have a limit of one design per day.
✓ You must be accepted before you can start designing.
✓ You must use real/natural horse colors only! No unatural colors like pink, blue, ect.
✓ You may only have three unadopted horse at once. Please wait until they are adopted before making new ones.
✓ Please let me know if you can no longer be an artist.
✓ Please know all of the species information before you make one.
✓ Do not make any special horses without my permission.
✓ Be sure to number your horse correctly.
✓ If a user tries to bribe you for a custom, or to let you win a contest, please tell me. If you accept a bribe or do not report it to me, I might remove you as an artist.

✓ You must be accepted before you are an official GA.
✓ I do not choose GA's on a first come, first serve basis. I will choose guest artists on how good your designs are.
✓ Do not beg to be a guest artist!
✓ If I, as well as the other staff members and users, like your designs enough, you may be offered a slot as a permanent artist!
✓ As a guest artist, you cannot have a Staff Horse. Sorry!
✓ You may be a GA for two weeks. If you can no longer continue to be a guest artist, PM me!
✓ There is no limit to how many times you can be a guest artist. However, you must wait two weeks before trying out again.
✓ Guest artists can make customs if they are requested!

✓ Customs will only be open once a week. Do not order a custom when they are not open!
✓ Customs will be open every Sunday from midnight Saturday night (Or technically Sunday morning) to midnight Sunday night (or techinically Monday morning. The times are in Eastern Standard Time or EST!
✓ Do not rush the artists! They have lives outside of CS.
✓ Please don't repost your form.
✓ Forms will not be on a first come, first serve basis. Artists will choose the custom(s) they would like to do. You can reccomend an artist, but that doesn't mean they have to do your custom.
✓ Do not beg for your form to be accepted!
✓ Customs are not free. However, there is no set price. You may choose to pay what you want based on how hard your design is.
✓ You may only order one custom per week!

Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet The Staff!

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:00 am

Obviously, this is the user that owns the species. If they wish, they can get Co-Owners that can also own Riverside Stables! These users are basically mods, artists, and owners of the thread.

✓ ThunderWolf12 (Owner)
✓ lillywolfgirl (Co-Owner)

These are the staff members that will answer questions and help with problems around the thead.

✓ Keinz
✓ Skylark23

These are the staff members that will come up with all the amazing designs and make horses that can be put up for adoption!

✓ Dia.
✓ Elemia
✓ Hybrid;;

These are the staff members that will basically be artists, but will only work for short periods of time! If their designs are liked enough, I may offer them a spot as a permanent artist!

✓ Wishful Thinking. (Until Dec. 24th.)
✓ Kiwi Egg (Until Dec. 24th.)
✓ v i n t a g e ; (Until Dec. 24th.)
✓ Chibi (Can Only Make Two Horses. 0/2 Completed)
✓ |DeanWinchester!<3| (Can Only Make Two Horses 0/2 Completed)

These are the staff members will organize all of the horses that are up for adoption or that have been adopted!

✓ None Yet!

These are the staff members will advertise this adoption center by either ordering or making stamps, banners, and more!

✓ None Yet!

Last edited by Infernia on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important Forms

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:03 am

Below are some of the important forms that you may have to fill out. ^.^

This is the form you fill out of you would like to order a custom.

Closed!

Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Stable Name:
Color:
Markings:
Payment:
Artist:
Other:

This is the form you fill out of you would like to apply for a moderator position.

Closed!

Username:
Nickname: (If You Have One)
Why You Want To Be A Moderator:
Do You Have Any Experience Being A Moderator At Any Other Adoption Centers?:
Anything Else?

This is the form you fill out of you would like to apply for an artist position.

Closed!

Username:
Why You Want To Be An Artist:
Examples Of Your Designs:
Do You Have Any Experience Being An Artist At Any Other Adoption Centers?:
Anything Else?

This is the form you fill out of you would like to apply for a guest artist position.

Closed!

Username:
Why You Want To Be A Guest Artist:
Examples Of Your Designs:
Do You Have Any Experience Being A Guest Artist At Any Other Adoption Centers?:
Anything Else?

This is the form you fill out of you would like to apply for an advertiser position.

Closed!

Username:
Why You Want To Be An Advertiser:
Can You Work Well With Other Users?:
Do You Have Any Experience Being An Advertiser At Any Other Adoption Centers?:
Anything Else?

Last edited by Infernia on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:59 am, edited 8 times in total.
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advertising

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:04 am

This post will be where I will keep all of the banners, stamps, and other things created to advertise this adoption center!

None Yet!

Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important Links

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:05 am

Last edited by Infernia on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 am

This post is reserved just in case we need it. ^.^
Life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change.

Hi everyone! My name is Infernia, but you can always give me a nickname. I am a female living in the US EST time zone. I love writing and roleplaying, so I am almost always open to those things. I love random messages, so feel free to PM me! I do have Skype and AIM, so just ask if you want either of those.

Ask.fm--Imgur--DeviantArt--Daemon's Site
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:07 am

This post is reserved just in case we need it. ^.^

Hi everyone! My name is Infernia, but you can always give me a nickname. I am a female living in the US EST time zone. I love writing and roleplaying, so I am almost always open to those things. I love random messages, so feel free to PM me! I do have Skype and AIM, so just ask if you want either of those.

Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riverside Stables (Grand Opening!)

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:29 am

We are now open! :D Moderator, Archivist, and Advertiser slots are now open for entries!

Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riverside Stables (Grand Opening!)

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Bump! <3

Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me