Based on Click to view
Artist versicolor [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tvetyal #15

Postby versicolor » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:37 pm

a funky space themed Tvet. my first of 3 designs as a guest artist ^w^

Tvetyals are a unique species of dragon-like mammals, the closest modern animal approximation being a big canine with the behavior of a puffin. They come in a large variety of sizes, with the smallest about the size of a medium dog and the largest closer to the size of horses. Tvetyals are pack animals, and typically live in family units called bevies, which range in population from 7 to up to 40. Tvetyals can sport many different traits, but the most prominent is the heterochromic eyes that all Tvets possess. Some traits are more rare than others, and on ocassion, it is said that a Tvetyal may even be born with wings. Notably, Tvetyals are separated into two primary groups: Wild and Domestic. As the names may suggest, Wild Tvets are generally not receptive to humans and cannot be ridden. With enough work, a Wild Tvetyal can become Domestic, at which point they can be lifelong companions.

Domestic
size: 46"

In order to win this Tvet, name a thing that fascinates them, and explain why.

extras/prettying up are allowed if you'd like

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]one thing that fascinates them:[/b]
[b]explanation:[/b]

Ends December 11th at 8 PM EST
Last edited by versicolor on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tvetyal #15

Postby CeruleanRush » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Reservveeeee
🕺
CeruleanRush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mazkerati » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:48 pm

username:
name:
explanation:
Mazkerati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Username:
Greetings, my name is Thistlestar but you may call me Thistle
or TS, or whatever you like! I have been called from my soul
to this Tvet and I absolutely love everything about him,
everything! If I actually do win, I will spoil him with everything
I got X3 Vortex is a handsome guy, and so good luck to everyone
else here!

Name:
Vortex. I chose this because of everything in the universe, the stars,
the planets, the moons, just everything, revolves around the universe.
I sort of think of a vortex so this name came into mind. Its also a really
cool name too!

Fascination:
He loves to study the night sky. No, the outer universe.

Explanation:
Vortex counts the stars, traces the beautiful constellations,
and wonder. Questions always fills up his mind when he looks
out. What's out there? How many stars are there? Are there any
other creatures? What exactly are black holes? He finds this very
fascinating. Vortex likes to think about these things and you could
might as well call him an astronomer. He takes fascination in these
things because it is still yet a mystery wanting to be discovered.
His stars are actually tattoos on him that he put so he can
express his fascination within him to everyone.
Last edited by yuketsu on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 pm

username:
Hi there! I am Cute6066 and I love these species so much. This is the first Tvetyal I have tried out for but it will not be my last they are just too Awesome.

name:
This beautiful beast is named Stardust, I picked the name because her blue markings on her side made me think of Stardust.

one thing that fascinates her:
Butterflies

explanation:
She just wonders where they go. They have freedom and wings they can go anywhere. She has always loves running along side them dreaming of growing wings and taking off with them. She has always wondered how they fly, they are so beautiful, yet they fly so fast. They have always fascinated her, especially when she was young. She would follow them and wait for them in spring to run with them again.
Last edited by finoodle on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyki-Pon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:44 pm

username: Sleighter
name: "Magma, but please, Call me Hunter. For I always hunt for the answers."
one thing that fascinates them: "Comets."
explanation: " They are amazing things. So big, yet they travel so fast. I want to know how, I know it has to do with gravity and such, but I wish, I could see one up close. Another thing about them is the fact that they orbit! Why? Why does it take so many years? What caused to to first start orbiting? Why does it still? Why doesn't it collide with other?" Sighing softly, the Tvetyal looked up at the night sky. "Why do they even exist? I just wonder, why. They fascinate me. And always amaze me with their beauty."
Tyki-Pon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:59 pm

username: IzzyBee
name: Cascade
one thing that fascinates them: Something that facinates Cascade would be petrichor, which is the smell that come after the rain.
explanation: Cascade finds scent very facinating as it is a way that she finds unique to percieve the world around her. Petrichor though is one scent she finds interesting, as she always wonders why it smells like it does after the rain, it facinates her that something so simple could be so facinating. She always tries to describe petrichor to her aquaintances, but no one really understands her facination with petrichor and why she finds it so different and interesting.
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:10 pm

▰ ▰ ▰ Name of Applicant and info

Hello, my name is Mute . Like most other applicants, I am just a person who is interested in Tvetyal restoration as a species, and want to pitch in by adopting this here specimen. She will have a good home, you need not doubt this, I own a 1,000 acre ranch in Washington State, on which I home many species, and have sectioned off a good part for the Tvetyals I plan to adopt and home here. Domestics and Wilds can bode here at home without fear of poaching, or disturbance by unwanted visitors.

▰ ▰ ▰ Name of Tvetyal

I plan on naming this beauty Sirah

▰ ▰ ▰ Gender

She clearly looks female, in my eyes at least

▰ ▰ ▰ What attracts her

Well, I have noticed that she is oddly attracted to lights, not just any lights, sudden lights. I have watched her for a while now, and her eyes are always drawn to sudden light rather than constant and stationary lights. Shooting stars are a good example.

▰ ▰ ▰ Why?

Who knows in this mysterious world? I suspect its the movement, and brightness. She seems to be a night time creature, so the sudden lights stand out in the darkness. She will stare blankly into the night sky, but whenever a star shoots across the sky, her eyes are drawn to it. Perhaps its her natural instinct to be aware of sudden changes in her surroundings due to the hunting in the wild. But I never see defense in her eyes, she never tenses, I always see wonder glimmer in those differently colored orbs. Wonder, that is why she is drawn to sudden light on the darkest night.
Last edited by Ovacalix on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:12 pm

;; M Y S T I C . M E L D E Y ;;

u s e r n a m e ;; “ This person's username is Raven the Great. But, please, call them Key. ”

n a m e ;; “ My name is Mystic Meldey. I am named of this because of a song that greatly reminds my friend here of me. Call me Myst. ”

g e n d e r ;; “ If you'd really, really like to know because you cannot tell, I am a male. ”

o n e . t h i n g . t h a t . f a s c i n a t e s . t h e m ;; “ Fire. I like to watch it, especially on those cold winter nights with a big, big bonfire...ah, yes... ”

e x p l a n a t i o n ;; “ Fire. Fire, you know, is hot. It burns. Fire is really a gray thing, too. It can heal; it can hurt. I don't understand the flickering sparks—what they're made of, how they're made. They're beautiful, too, the sparks. Move one log in a fire and the bright sparks fly like a thousand lightning bugs. Fire is also strange, too. It can be hot, and it can melt, but it can also be pleasant, and can create. I do not see, however, how such a thing as a flicker of light and heat can reduce a log to ash, but, then again, that is why it fascinates me so. ”

p e r s o n a l i t y ;; “ Many say I am calm, and thoughtful. I am. At least, I believe I am. I like to contemplate things, and think about how things are, and why they are. I often think about things as pastimes. It's enjoyable.
    Also, others say I am not only laid-back, but a bit arrogant as well. A ‘scholar-type’ personality, if you will. I do not deny my negative traits; no one is perfect. I try to be as polite as I can, even if someone annoys me. If I snap at you....well, you must have done something that annoyed me very much. And I mean very much. ”
Last edited by lex on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:13 am

username: Glitch-