Marsh + Eggnog = by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Marsh + Eggnog =

Postby Kalrine » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:28 pm

This bunny is Marsh and Eggnog's offspring. She is a female, and she has a brother. Like most Mellifluous Cloud Bunnies, her full color and patterns will show when he grows. She grows in 3 days after she is adopted.
Description: This beauty has a variety of colors. She takes most from her dad, with her dads patterns and some of his colors, but still keeps marking and ear colors and the beautifully colored swirls from her mother. (As an adult, her swirls are the same color as her nose.)

To finish her adoption, fill out this form (gender stays the same):

Username:
Name of Bunny:
Reason for name (optional):
Personality:
Story (optional):

**NOTE: This is for Moonblaze-Angel only, as this offspring belongs to both of her bunnies.**

Baby Form:
Last edited by Kalrine on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Aww, only one bunny? Oh well, Hollytoes might be able to breed with Mallow if I get him!
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalrine » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:32 am

The is actually 2 bunnies, I just haven't finished both of them yet, sorry. I've been really busy in real life. The adult form is finished with this bunny, and I'm doing the baby today.

╒══════════════════╕
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 am

Kalrine wrote:The is actually 2 bunnies, I just haven't finished both of them yet, sorry. I've been really busy in real life. The adult form is finished with this bunny, and I'm doing the baby today.

Ok! I was a little afraid she only had one, and that's great! Though, wouldn't it make more sense to do the baby first? :?

EDIT:: Just something stupid...can you add me on the Color In people list, please? I'm anxious to start working! :D
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalrine » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Moonblaze-Angel wrote:
Kalrine wrote:The is actually 2 bunnies, I just haven't finished both of them yet, sorry. I've been really busy in real life. The adult form is finished with this bunny, and I'm doing the baby today.

Ok! I was a little afraid she only had one, and that's great! Though, wouldn't it make more sense to do the baby first? :?

EDIT:: Just something stupid...can you add me on the Color In people list, please? I'm anxious to start working! :D

Sorry I hadn't done it earlier! I've been out all day, and I'm pooped. >.< Finishing the baby right... now. And adding you to the color in list. And actually, I always do the adults first. XD After I finish with the adult, I can do the baby easier, and as soon as the day comes when it needs to grow, its much faster than doing the adult right then.

╒══════════════════╕
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Kalrine wrote:
Moonblaze-Angel wrote:

Sorry I hadn't done it earlier! I've been out all day, and I'm pooped. >.< Finishing the baby right... now. And adding you to the color in list. And actually, I always do the adults first. XD After I finish with the adult, I can do the baby easier, and as soon as the day comes when it needs to grow, its much faster than doing the adult right then.

That works.

Username: Moonblaze-Angel
Name of Bunny: Bog
Reason for name (optional): None, really.
Personality: Shy, quiet, smart, and kind of sleepy.
Story (optional): I'm in a RP right now, so it'll have to wait. :(
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marsh + Eggnog =

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Can you grow her, please? She looks just so cute!
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marsh + Eggnog =

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:52 am

If you made this a cat, and took the ears and tail off, she would be my fursona, Moonblaze. How did you know? :D
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me