Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #21 by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #21

Postby Kalrine » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:03 am

She is a female. Like most Mellifluous Cloud Bunnies, her full color and patterns will show when she grows. She grows in 3 days after she is adopted.
Description: In case your wondering, no, she is not based on a sunback. She, like the rest of her litter mates, are based on actual animals. This gorgeous light ginger female is the runt of the litter. However, she is VERY playful and curious, despite her short size.

To win her, fill out this form (gender stays the same):

Username:
Name of Bunny:
Reason for name (optional):
Personality:
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot):

Ends December 7th. If nobody posts by December 7th, the next post after the due date will be the automatic winner. I'll take her if no one else posts. ^^

Based on: A corgi. (Litter 5 Based on: Animals)

ShadowGal990 wrote:Username:shadowgal990
Name of Bunny: Maple
Reason for name (optional): Shes gorgeous like a maple leaf in the fall :) and look at story for more reasons
Personality: graceful, GORGEOUS (not sure if thats a personality ;-;), hyper, silly, adventurous

As the sun was setting the sky turned amber with its last rays of light. The last day of summer had gone by and fall was here. The mommy bunny had a litter on the first day of fall. Her litter looked like variations of animal colored bunnies. All the other bunnies were playing, having fun in the autumn leaves, but one bunny, didnt move and was just staring at one orange maple leaf still stuck in the tree. She look away until it fell, and it fell onto her back where her fur had an orange spot on it. Her parents after seeing what happened decided to name her Maple, because of the maple leaf that had fallen onto her.

*i do not own the image

This is the winning form! Maple will grow: 12/10/2013

Baby Form:
Last edited by Kalrine on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #21

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Username: Moonblaze-Angel
Name of Bunny: Ginger
Reason for name (optional): ...No clue? XD
Personality: Hyper, ADHD bunny, who explores everything. Extremely curious, especially about harmful things, it seems. Her perfect day is exploring a new place, and eating most likely poisonous things.
Last edited by Moonblaze-Angel on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokariya » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Username:shadowgal990
Name of Bunny: Maple
Reason for name (optional): Shes gorgeous like a maple leaf in the fall :) and look at story for more reasons
Personality: graceful, GORGEOUS (not sure if thats a personality ;-;), hyper, silly, adventurous

As the sun was setting the sky turned amber with its last rays of light. The last day of summer had gone by and fall was here. The mommy bunny had a litter on the first day of fall. Her litter looked like variations of animal colored bunnies. All the other bunnies were playing, having fun in the autumn leaves, but one bunny, didnt move and was just staring at one orange maple leaf still stuck in the tree. She look away until it fell, and it fell onto her back where her fur had an orange spot on it. Her parents after seeing what happened decided to name her Maple, because of the maple leaf that had fallen onto her.

*i do not own the image, tis was found on google images
Last edited by tokariya on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokariya » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:00 pm

thanks, she is adorable, cant wait until she is full grown.
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me