Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Solaris by siennacereal

Artist siennacereal [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Solaris

Postby siennacereal » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Im trying to design a planet ; w ; this is what i got so far:
The planet is called Solaris, its 2x bigger than earth. There are three continents. Argus, the biggest, Eden, and Taric. Argus is a big wasteland, filled with garbage and ruble. Very few people live there and the ones that do sort through the garbage, keeping things off use. They live in small villages in makeshift houses. Eden is full of jungle and has a very tropical climate, untouched by humans. There are inhabitants though. They are called Atropelladi, mutated humans that went wrong. They are peaceful creatures, that where set free on Eden and are now many in numbers. Taric is all urban, its where most of the people live, even though its the smallest of the three continents. There are cyborgs and robots that live there and are used as slaves/servants by the rich. Then there are also four islands, Sonreir, Apollo, Zenia, and Raze. Sonreir is full of automatic farms, run by robots. There they grow vegetables, fruits, and animals. Apollo is a island with labs everywhere. No one really knows what they are doing there, but they dont care either. Zenia has factories for everything imaginable. And Raze is used to grow tree's to make paper and furniture. Last but not least, the unnamed islands. They are a cluster of six islands. No one has ever been there and lived to tell the tale. They are surrounded by treturous waters that are filled with sharks, whirlpools, and sharp rocks.

Here it is with labels:

Species found on Eden:
1. Aesur, a.k.a. Fire Bird. These large birds are carnivores, feasting on small animals, bugs, and dead carcasses.
2. Yadap, the distant cousin of the peacock. These tiny and colorful birds are vegetarians, eating fruits and grasses. They have brightly colored feathers on their tails and head that can spread out, making them look bigger then they actually are. This helps them fend off predators.
3. Benaja, these small lizards have tan colored bodies that help them blend in with the sand from the beaches where they live. Their tales are a bright blue and can shoot off when necessary, helping the Benaja get away from bigger animals that want to harm them.
4. Nashral, a crocodile sized lizard that shoots poisonous gasses from it mouth. These creatures are very dangerous and viscous. They have spiky spines coming out of its back, these spines have a poison that paralyzes their prey so they can eat it while its still alive.
5. Yithal, tiny green snakes that are completely harmless. They live hidden in bushes, eating bugs.
6. Sundast, large dog like creatures. A full grown one is about as tall as a human. They are very viscous, attacking anything that moves. They are born blind, using only their hearing to survive, since their sense of smell is very weak. Sundast's have two set's of teeth, a front row that are sharp and ragged, and the second row which are usally rounded. They have a strong jaw and can digest bone.

To Do List:
make a species ref for Artopelladi
make a ref for my two four characters

Last bumped by siennacereal on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:53 pm.
XXXXXXXXXart by ;; Purrfectpal
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal