Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #14 - ADOPTED by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #14 - ADOPTED

Postby Kalrine » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:31 am

He is a male. Like most Mellifluous Cloud Bunnies, his full color and patterns will show when he grows. He grows in 3 days after he is adopted.
Description: This handsome pure white male has bright orange spots with little yellow flecks around them, and his eyes are lined with the same yellow.

To win him, fill out this form (gender stays the same):

Username:
Name of Bunny:
Reason for name (optional):
Personality:
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot):

Ends December 1st. If nobody posts by December 1st, the next post after the due date will be the automatic winner.

Looks like as an adult: PM if you want to know. (Litter 4 Based on: Abstract)

ShadowGal990 wrote:Username:Shadowgal990
Name of Bunny:Astratto
Reason for name (optional): it means abstract in Italian and sounds like a boys name, so why not?
Personality:creative, artistic, outgoing, funny, graceful

Astratto's family was always talented at painting. But they painted classical art. :o ....
As soon as Astratto and his litter mates were born and learned to walk and run around, their parents started to teach them art. No bunnies painted the painting correctly. They were messing up spilling paint on the clouds, dropping easels off the cloud, making brushes bend and brake, it was chaos! But then one of the bunnies picked up a brush and started painting abstract art, it looked perfect, and that bunny was Astratto. He was a completely white but paint spatters from the painting stained his fur becoming permanent in his skin. Therefore that's how he got some of his colors yet we don't know what he looks like when he grows up. After he completed his painting, many of his siblings started to paint too. Soon their parent realized that they were abstract bunnies not classical painters or anything. Abstract bunnnies.

This is the winning form! Astratto will grew on: 12/4/2013

Baby Form:
Last edited by Kalrine on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #1

Postby tokariya » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:56 am

Username:Shadowgal990
Name of Bunny:Astratto
Reason for name (optional): it means abstract in Italian and sounds like a boys name, so why not?
Personality:creative, artistic, outgoing, funny, graceful

Astratto's family was always talented at painting. But they painted classical art. :o ....
As soon as Astratto and his litter mates were born and learned to walk and run around, their parents started to teach them art. No bunnies painted the painting correctly. They were messing up spilling paint on the clouds, dropping easels off the cloud, making brushes bend and brake, it was chaos! But then one of the bunnies picked up a brush and started painting abstract art, it looked perfect, and that bunny was Astratto. He was a completely white but paint spatters from the painting stained his fur becoming permanent in his skin. Therefore that's how he got some of his colors yet we don't know what he looks like when he grows up. After he completed his painting, many of his siblings started to paint too. Soon their parent realized that they were abstract bunnies not classical painters or anything. Abstract bunnnies.
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #14 - ADOPTED

Postby tokariya » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:36 pm

its 12/4/13 already, has it grown yet?
tokariya