Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #13 by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #13

Postby Kalrine » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:32 pm

She is a female. Like most Mellifluous Cloud Bunnies, her full color and patterns will show when she grows. She grows in 3 days after she is adopted.
Description: This joyful female has light blue fur with a bright patch of yellow on her back. Her ears are pure white lined soft purple. All her legs are pastel blue, and she has a soft purple belly lined with a lively lime green.
To win her, fill out this form (gender stays the same):

Username:
Name of Bunny:
Reason for name (optional):
Personality:
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot):

Ends November 27th (end of day). If nobody posts by November 27th, the next post after the due date will be the automatic winner.

Based on: Spring! (Litter 3 Based on: Seasons) (By the way, all bunnies in this litter will have 1 mutation! All mutations are different.)

CPiznotCOOL wrote:Username: CPiznotCOOL

Name of Bunny: Veris

Reason for name (optional): Veris is latin for spring.

Personality: Veris is lively and outgoing, but often talks too much or doesn't know when to settle down. She can come across as rude or obnoxious, even when she doesn't mean to. She's prone to temper tantrums, but her parents are strict, and she rarely gets her way unless she behaves. She interacts best with bunnies of a similar temperament, and has lots of friends. She can be awkward about it, but she loves helping to cheer other bunnies up.

Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot): Veris skipped along, laughing as her friend Skyfall did somersaults and cartwheels. "I so wish I could do that!" she called.
"It's easy, I'll teach you!" replied Skyfall, coming to a halt and dusting herself off. "Come here."
Veris eagerly bounced over. "I know how to do somersaults," she said, a little annoyed as Skyfall proceeded to try to somersault in slow motion. "It's cartwheeling that I don't get."
"Oh. Right. Well, it's just as easy!"
Veris raised er eyebrow.
"Oh come on, Veris! You'll never learn with that attitude! Now watch me carefully." She tried to cartwheel slowly, and promptly fell over.
Veris giggled. "I think I saw you you started, but I dunno if falling is the right move after that!"
Skyfall glared at her, then burst into laughter. "Come on. Just practice, you'll get it eventually!" She cartwheeled over the grass.
Doubtfully, Veris tried - and fell over into a heap. They both shrieked with laughter.
Veris still hadn't done a single cartwheel by the end of the day, but she had laughed a lot and had much more fun than she thought she would. Sighing contentedly, she started on her way home, waving to Skyfall. "See you again tomorrow!"

((hope my text is readable... ugh, looked darker when I chose it D:)

This is the winning form!
Veris grew on: 11/30/2013

Baby Form:
Last edited by Kalrine on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #13

Postby sanctuary; » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Username: CPiznotCOOL

Name of Bunny: Veris

Reason for name (optional): Veris is latin for spring.

Personality: Veris is lively and outgoing, but often talks too much or doesn't know when to settle down. She can come across as rude or obnoxious, even when she doesn't mean to. She's prone to temper tantrums, but her parents are strict, and she rarely gets her way unless she behaves. She interacts best with bunnies of a similar temperament, and has lots of friends. She can be awkward about it, but she loves helping to cheer other bunnies up.

Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot): Veris skipped along, laughing as her friend Skyfall did somersaults and cartwheels. "I so wish I could do that!" she called.
"It's easy, I'll teach you!" replied Skyfall, coming to a halt and dusting herself off. "Come here."
Veris eagerly bounced over. "I know how to do somersaults," she said, a little annoyed as Skyfall proceeded to try to somersault in slow motion. "It's cartwheeling that I don't get."
"Oh. Right. Well, it's just as easy!"
Veris raised er eyebrow.
"Oh come on, Veris! You'll never learn with that attitude! Now watch me carefully." She tried to cartwheel slowly, and promptly fell over.
Veris giggled. "I think I saw you you started, but I dunno if falling is the right move after that!"
Skyfall glared at her, then burst into laughter. "Come on. Just practice, you'll get it eventually!" She cartwheeled over the grass.
Doubtfully, Veris tried - and fell over into a heap. They both shrieked with laughter.
Veris still hadn't done a single cartwheel by the end of the day, but she had laughed a lot and had much more fun than she thought she would. Sighing contentedly, she started on her way home, waving to Skyfall. "See you again tomorrow!"

((hope my text is readable... ugh, looked darker when I chose it D:)
Last edited by sanctuary; on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
trash
sanctuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #13

Postby RedHusky10 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:59 am

Username:mulderg
Name of Bunny:winter
Reason for name (optional):I like the name and the bunny is white.
Personality:it's a kind and playful bunny that loves to play in the snow.
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot):
RedHusky10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me