Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I'll Never Forget You, My Love... by Leapordstar21

Artist Leapordstar21 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

I'll Never Forget You, My Love...

Postby Leapordstar21 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:11 pm

This is for my bestest best friend, Makayla, whom got seperated from me when our only way of contact was lost. I think we may have found another way, but I haven't contacted her with it yet. I want others to make this drawing better, so I made it an editable. Please feel free to earase the whole thing and fix all the lines, just don't take off the signature. And if you see this, Makayla, please remember that I will always love you, no matter how far apart we are. I miss you... :cry:
Leapordstar21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'll Never Forget You, My Love...

Postby Leapordstar21 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:20 am

Leapordstar21 wrote:This is for my bestest best friend, Makayla, whom got seperated from me when our only way of contact was lost. I think we may have found another way, but I haven't contacted her with it yet. I want others to make this drawing better, so I made it an editable. Please feel free to earase the whole thing and fix all the lines, just don't take off the signature. And if you see this, Makayla, please remember that I will always love you, no matter how far apart we are. I miss you... :cry:

PLEASE EDIT MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both me and makayla will aprecitate it.
Leapordstar21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me