Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

My room by Applenz

Artist Applenz [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My room

Postby Applenz » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Yep it's the best room ever, I always keep it nice, messy and dark. I couldn't be bothered adding all the random drawing as my walls are really covered in them with no room for any more (all these drawing are 100% better than this silly sketchy thing). I have my big Avengers poster :D which I love, my Xbox and TV which come in handy when I'm feeling lazy and have nothing to do (so 100% of the time), My blunt katana which comes in handy for cutting up fruit and veges and tiny branches off trees, and my other random things :)
I almost always keep my curtains closed, after all too much sunlight is bad for my photos, and because of this my family has named my bedroom "the dark dungeon".
Applenz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me