Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Angelic Adoptions by lesbianism

Artist lesbianism [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Angelic Adoptions

Postby lesbianism » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 pm

What do we sell you ask? Have a look, at the information on some of the species below...

Species: Wolfeil
Looks: A wolf-like creature with wings and a halo. Colors of the wings and halo vary.
Special abilities: Emotion reading, flight, incredible sense of smell.
Average rarity: Common.
Description: Wolfeils are very sociable creatures and live in groups of about 15. They personally know each member in their pack and look after their children for 2 years before they let them lead there own lives. Their life spans are about 20 years. The average full grown female weighs about 20 kgs and the average full grown male weighs about 23 kgs. Their litters usually consist from about 3 to 12 pups, with one pup usually dying from each litter. Wolfeils mate for life.
Diseases, mental issues or deformities:
Volophobia- A fear of flight.
Alaenocere disease- A tumor that grows in a Wolfeil's wings that causes them excruciating pain when they fly.
Unguisnocere disease- An infection caused by uncleanliness in the claws that makes it difficult to move their paws without pain.
Luxannuloamissio- A deformity where a Wolfeil is born with no halo.
Alaeamissio- A deformity where a Wolfeil is born with no wings.
Visioamissio- A disease where a Wolfeil is born with no sight.
Retardatisvisioamissio- A disease where a Wolfeil is born with sight but loses it over time.
Nullalibernativitas disease- A disease which leaves a Wolfeil unable to have pups.

Species: Misteri
Looks: Small kitten-like creatures with multicolored pelts, no claws and extremely long tails.
Special abilities: Teleportation, mind reading.
Average rarity: Uncommon.
Description: Misteries are solitary creatures who normally stay in groups of three or less. They do not trust many and when they decide to trust someone, it is with great caution. They look after their children for 8 months before leaving them and carrying on with their lives. Their litters are from 5 to 20 kittens. A Misteries life span is an average of 9 years. An average fully grown female Misteri weighs about 2 kgs, whereas a fully grown male is about 5 kgs.
Alaeauctus- A deformity in which a Misteri grows wings.
Unguisauctus- A deformity in which a Misteri grows small thorn-like claws.
Unacolorpilumauctus- A deformity in which a Misteri is only one color.
Parvacaudauctus- A deformity in which a Misteries tail is very short.
Nullalibernativitas disease- A disease which leaves a Misteri unable to have kittens.

Species: Spiriotwo
Looks: A small Wolf-like creature with bat-like wings and antennae.
Special abilities: Flight, echo location, emotion reading, spirit whispering.
Average rarity: Rare.
Description: Spiriotwos communicate through sounds unhearable with a human ear. This makes them seem as if the can speak telepathically, but they can't. Spiriotwos normally live in humid caves, most likely near or behind waterfalls, and their sight is not the best. They are nocturnal animals. Spiriotwos also have the uncanny ability to speak to the dead and have no fear of death, so in a way, they live forever. Spiriotwos look after their pup for their entire life. They only ever have one pup, normally in winter, and they mate for life. Spiriotwos don't weigh anything.
None.
████████████████████████████████████████

💗 elliot 💗 they/them 💗

████████████████████████████████████████
lesbianism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups