salt in the air; sand in my hair

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

salt in the air; sand in my hair

Postby tai. » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:18 pm

tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: salt in the air; sand in my hair

Postby tai. » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:27 pm

-Follow all the site rules, it's simple
-No cursing whatsoever
-You may make your own forms. It can be as small or big as you like, all are accepted
-Whoa now, think about the children! Fade to black if you must
-Please, no perfect characters
-Oh, romance is not frowned upon, not matter what. Your character can be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, homoromantic, heteroromantic, panromantic, there are no limits
-We also accept you for who you are. There can be transgender, transsexual, gender fluent, gender neutral, anything your heart desires
-Please, feel free to message me if you have a problem with any other member of this roleplay
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester.. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 am

"My name is Tessa Altman, and as far as I know, it doesn't mean anything in particular. If you want a little backstory, my mother picked out my name."

"I am 18 years old."

"That's a joke, right?"

"Um...there's my best friend, Jake. I guess I would consider Sadie a friend. She's okay. Um...not Jenna or Tamara, so that leaves...Hunter, Ming, and Rose. I barely see Clara, but she's pretty cool."

Because Tessa Altman was raised in the melting pot of New York City, absorbing all the life lessons to be gleaned from its tired, huddled masses and countless one-man shows, she started to channel them into a wry, wiser-than-her-fifteen-years take on the world. Tessa posseses sarcastic, stubborn, antisocial, witty, cynical and dry traits, which help her quip very witty comments. Tessa appears to be rather scornful to her fellow classmates and her perfect suburban neighbors with their touch-me-not homes and picket fences, also taking a very strong dislike in the New York mothers. She is highly intelligent and canny, which makes her succeed in most of her endeavors, except math and sometimes outside of school. This is to say that she doesn't fit in all that well, and was often subject to ridicule - and would ridicule back, poking at the idiocies of her peers, her elders, and herself. She attempts to fly under the radar and blend into the background, but keeps getting drawn in to situations against her will, where she either restores sanity or causes things to descend into further chaos.Apparently, as said by George, she has a genuine interest in black-and-white subtilte films made by Federico Felini, an Italian director and scriptwriter. She also enjoys reading, though she dislikes the idea of girly items, finding a very distasteful hating of the kitten clock and patterned walls in her new bedroom.

Tessa Altman was born to George Altman and a mother Alex. Shortly after Tessa was born, her mother dropped out of her life and she was left under care of her father, George, who was providing for Tessa with his job as an architect. They both lived in New York, which George later found as an unstable enviroment to raise his daughter. She was a very ordinary New York teenager until George pulled Tessa out of school and packed up their belongings, therefore 'bubble-wrapping' her life, and shipped her off to live in a very clean-cut suburb. When Tessa moves into her new 'Circus Peanut'- colored home, she imagines her new suburban life as The Stepford Wives, where she encounters big-haired, synthetic-breasted Franken-mothers with their Sugar Free Red Bull-chugging children and the over-manicured lawns. She even states that some people find New York intimidating, though she states that the Suburbanites are the type she could picture feasting upon their very own children.

Tessa's appearance is often found disturbing by her peers; for example, the motorcycle boots she wears on her first day of school leads, Dalia, to speculate that Tessa is a lesbian, which is false.She has shoulder-length light auburn hair with blue eyes. She is very slender and fair-skinned. She wears simple-colored attire, normally with brown, green, gray, pale orange or black. She sometimes wears dresses over T-shirts with leggings. She usually wears boots with her outfits
On two occasions she has been forced or obliged into flip-flopping her normal dress code, both times when Tessa was impersonating a suburban girl; her wearing a mini-skirt and a top that reveals her midriff, accessorized with high-heeled shoes and a faux hair weave to match her natural hair color. The second time was in Halloween when she dressed as "departed" suburban girl Misty - an outfit consisting of Misty's signature bright blue velour sweat suit finished off with high-heels, a leather handbag on her forearm, coffee drink and of course, Tessa also wore Misty's nasty old hair Bump-It. Also, Dalia made Tessa try on a sparkly white and silver dress that Tessa at first was reluctant to try on, but ended up loving and wearing to her 18th birthday party. On all three of these occasions, she quickly reverted back to her normal look though.

"Nope."

Bad Wolf
Rose Tyler

Name:
"Rose. Rose Tyler."
Nicknames:
"Um...Bad Wolf, and I was also knighted Dame Rose of the Powell Estate"
"I am nineteen years old, almost twenty."
Personality:
Rose was a resourceful, brave and sweet woman with a great sense of humor. She was quick to adapt to strange events. She had her mother's acerbic wit and was not hesitant to use it. She was not only brilliant, but also very observant, and often noticed things others did not.

Appearance:
Rose is pretty close to six feet in height, with a slim build, shoulder length blonde hair, and hazel eyes.

History:
Rose was born to Jackie and Pete Tyler, raised by her mother because unfortunately not long after Rose's birth Pete was hit by a car and died shortly after. She was good friends with Hunter Clarington and had an obvious crush on him. The two had lost contact when Rose moved to England. When she was young the only time she ever traveled was on a school trip to France and an annual trip to South Wales with her mother. Now, Rose is back in America. Due to so much time passing, and some circumstances, she and Hunter are just best friends

Name: "Oh, my name's Lela, it's very nice to meet you."

Age: "I'm eightteen years old, or at least that's what my mom says."

Personality: Lela is sweet, kind, and good-hearted 1960's-type girl. She generally takes a positive outlook, is almost always friendly, and is rarely seen being moody. Though she is known to be a bit empty-headed, she gets most situations. More than Tanner, at least. She enjoys being a part of the bikers, but also would enjoy surfing and sunshine. She is known to change what she wears to attract boys.

Friends: "Ooh, my friends are Paul (he's my best friend, actually), Chichi, Struts, my brother Butchy, Hunter, Rose, and Tanner!"

Name: Jenna Hamilton
BF/GF: Hunter

Name: Tamara Kaplan
BF/GF: Jake
Last edited by Winchester.. on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
you're just too
good to be true
i can't take my
eyes off of you
you'd be like
heaven to touch
i wanna hold you so much
at long last
love has arrived
and I thank
God I'm alive
you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you
(Inspiration from nightmare <3)
Winchester..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawratus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:39 am

░░▒▓███►
❤ "Hey there, I'm North Evergreen." ❤
◄███▓▒░░

░░▒▓███►
♪ "I am currently 17 years of age." ♪
◄███▓▒░░

░░▒▓███►
♛ "I am obviously female!!" ♛

◄███▓▒░░

░░▒▓███►
☂ "I am Pansexual........ if you don't know what that means.... look it up." ☂
◄███▓▒░░

░░▒▓███►
✿ "I have no crush at the moment, but I will keep my eye open." ✿

◄███▓▒░░

░░▒▓███►
☾ "I am shy, nice and quiet. I stand up for anyone in need. You know that quiet girl in the back of the class that no one notices, not even the teacher? Yeah, that's me. If I weren't too shy, you would like my real personality. My real personality is, outgoing, fun to be around and bubbly. I'm just so nice and bubbly is what most of my friends say." ☽

◄███▓▒░░

░░▒▓███►
☁ "I don't have much of a history, but if you really want to know my life, I guess I have to tell you. For starters, My mother left me and my dad for another man. My dad was kind of devastated ever since.... he never talks anymore." ☁

◄███▓▒░░
Look At What Is Happening To You.

We Are A Team. We Are Friends. We Are Heroes.
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maydayclifford » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:48 am

may i reserve a male and female spot? i will have the forms up soon c:
/ / a n t i c h r i s t / /

maydayclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tai. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Hunter Luna Clarington. Yes, my middle name is Luna... Seriously, who gives their son a name like Luna?! I know it's a middle name, but still. Sebastian recently found out and now he won't stop calling me Luna.
Hunter; People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth. People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optimistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Luna; Luna is an Italian given name of Latin origin meaning "moon". People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities. People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Clarington; Simply his father's surname.
Splenda and Luna. That's what Sebastian calls me, I believe everyone else just calls me by my actual name.. The only reason why Sebastian calls me Splenda is because of what happened in the Lima Cafe. I sorta had a breakdown because the barista put Splenda in my latte.
Male. I thought it would have been obvious.
Nineteen.
Canadian. My mother and father are Canadian, thus making me Canadian. Although, if you live in America you're considered American, right? I count myself as half and half.
6'0. I guess I'm pretty tall.
Brown. When I was younger it was darker, but as I got a bit older it got lighter.
Green. It's a pretty rare eye color, so that's pretty cool. Finally, something unique about me. I find it amazing that I have green eyes since my mother has brown eyes and my father has blue eyes. Sweet, huh?
Heterosexual, meaning I am attracted to the opposite gender. (*cough* X *cough*)
I'm just really confused..
Not that I know of..
I used to have a boyfriend named Sebastian, but he broke up with me, so I've kinda crawled back into the closet. But that's all in the past, right? It doesn't matter. Back on topic, my girlfriend is Jenna Hamilton.
I'm too young to think about marriage.
My family consist of my mother Claire, my step sister Clara, and my step father David. My father died when I was eight. He was in the Air Force. His jet crashed, and well, the result wasn't pretty.
My father is the reason why I want to join the Air Force, but my mother is the one who's preventing me from doing so. She doesn't want to lose another family member. Four years ago I told her I was going to a Military Academy in Colorado Springs, and all she did was cry and begged me to stay home. I went anyways. I was there for two years until I led the show choir to a regionals victory. Then Dalton requested me to go to their school, so I did. Going to Dalton was probably the best decision I've ever made. If I didn't go to Dalton, then I wouldn't have met Sebastian, who introduced me to Clara. If I was in the Military Academy, sure, my mom would probably be with David no matter what, but I wouldn't have been able to meet my wonderful new family.
I don't really have any friends anymore, basically everyone hates me.
1- When I was a bit younger I had long hair. Funny thing is, I had long hair before I went to the Military Academy. My mom didn't see me for three years, so when I came back, she didn't believe it was me since I was way taller and had shorter hair.
2- For Halloween I dressed up as a Cowboy.
3- I carry a pocket knife with me at all costs.
4- I wear glasses. Though, I'm too embarrassed to wear them..
5- I used to pretend like I was a 'bad boy'.
6- I get queasy at the sight of blood. A friend in my old school had a bloody nose once and I almost vomited. Sometimes in the doctors I faint when they take my blood..

Hey, I'm Jake Rosati!
I don't have any nicknames yet. Feel free to make one up for me. Try not to be too harsh with the nickname, though..
I'm nineteen years old.
Male.
Jake's not that much on the bright side, but I can guarantee that he's a very sweet boy, especially towards women. Let's just say if he likes you, you'll definitely notice. He's not the kind of guy who'll send you anonymous letters. No, he will never do that, he doesn't really care about what other people would think about him liking a specific person. Instead, he'll compliment you, give you flowers, shout that he loves you in public, spend lot's of time with you, stuff like that. Surprisingly, Jake's really shy and it takes him quite a while to actually trust someone. Once he does trust you, he'll make sure to spend as much time with you as possible. On a completely different note, Jake's on the soft side. He can get his feelings hurt very easily, so try not to say anything offensive towards him.
I'm 5'9. Eh, I guess you can say I'm an ok height.
I'm blonde, can't you tell? Seriously though, don't say any dumb blonde jokes, it really hurts my feelings.
Blue. I thought you would've known, but I guess I was wrong..
I'm heterosexual. Don't know what that means? It means I'm straight, or in even simpler words, I like the opposite gender.
Uh.. No...
I'm dating the wonderful and very beautiful Tamara Kaplan!
Dude, I'm eighteen.. I don't think I should be worrying about marriage yet.

Sadie Saxton
I don't have any. Let's keep it that way before I break someone's arm.
Nineteen.. And a half.
Such a difficult question. I don't know, what is my gender? You tell me.
5'6
Are you blind? I'm obviously a brunette.
Brown. Oh, what a plain color..
I'm definitely heterosexual. Sorry, I'm just not sexually attracted to females.
Me, crush? Oh no... Never
Another thing that I never want
Definitely not

Hi everyone, I'm Tanner Nivans!
Tanny, Puppy, and Nivans
Eighteen
Male, though I have been mistaken for a Female... Somehow
Tanner's very hyper and barely ever stands still. He's super sweet and loves making friends. He's barely ever in a bad mood, basically he's always cheeky. He's not the smartest guy and usually takes a while to understand a certain situation. If you didn't know, Tanner is very passionate about singing and dancing, so don't be surprised when you see him randomly break into song.
6'1½. Darn, just half of an inch more to be 6'2!
I'm a brunette, silly!
Brown, what a pretty eye color
Hmph, this is a good one. I actually don't know..
Nope
Do I have a wha? Oh silly, I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend!
Um, no, I don't think I do.

What's my full name? That's a good question, I don't really remember.. Right, I remember now, I'm Adam Crosman.
The only nickname I have is Piers. I know it has nothing to do with my real name, but if you've ever played Resident Evil 6, then you'd understand. You see, I was the face model for the heroic character Piers Nivans. Pretty cool, right?
Eighteen, almost nineteen years old. Woo, almost Nick's age!
Gurl, I'm totally a Female! Ok, I'm lying, I'm a Male.
I'm 5'10. Is that tall..?
I'm a brunette. Yep, nothing special about my hair color. No streaks or anything, just plain ol' brown..
Blue with a bit of green.
Heterosexual, duh, can't you tell? Totally straight, I love the ladies.
I don't have any crush yet.
Nope, I'm a single little boy.
Me, married? As if.
I guess this is where I get to talk about random stuff. Well, here we go! My very attractive roommate is Nick Santino. Ah, he's an angel. Very, very sweet guy.
I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Eva, who's my little princess. She's pretty small, so I bring her almost everywhere with me.
Hmm, what else should I put? Oh, I love pranking people. I don't really get invited to people's houses much because I usually end up rigging something. You know, put flour in their hairdryer, stuff like that. My friends sometimes call me evil because of that.
I love animals. Like I said before, I have a dog named Eva. My neighbors cat usually comes inside of the house if we leave the window open, so i guess I can call him my pet, too. I really want to get another pet, you know, a new addition to the family, so I'm going to ask Nick about it. Let's just hope he says yes!
Back to the topic of Nick. He's an amazing singer. I'm serious, you should check out some of his songs. He's such an awesome person, and an amazing roommate if you ask me. Sometimes in the morning he makes me coffee since I'm too lazy to get out of my bed. I'm not a morning person, ok? But seriously, he makes me coffee in the mornings! That's pretty amazing if you ask me.
I'm a weirdo who has survival gear in my closet. Yep, no closet room for Nick! Fine, he gets like a quarter of the closet, no more than that! I don't really pay attention to what he has on his side of the closet, but in mine I have survival stuff, like I said before, tons of photos in a box, and some folded clothes scattered around. I think I should clean the place up soon before someone gets hurt in there..
Should I explain anything else? I guess I should. Um, I love playing video games, I enjoy spending time with anyone really, and I don't like tattoos that much. It's pretty bad since Nick has tons. He comes home almost all the time with a different tattoo and it just gets me really upset. Though, he still looks pretty good with tattoos..
I'm trying so much to think of other things to talk about. Uh, I don't really like scary movies. I love scary video games, but scary movies just don't work with me. I get really jumpy with scary movies.. Good thing Nick's always there to comfort me, right?

ImageImageImage
XxXx
Full Name: Sebastian Smythe
Nickname: I have lots of nicknames... There's Seb, S, Twink, Andrew McCarthy, Fievel, Nick At Night, Criminal Chipmunk, and Sebby
Crush: Yeah, no. I don't have a crush.. Yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I don't think I'm allowed to answer this. It's really complicated...
Sexual Orientation: Proud to say that I'm gay
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Height: 6'2. Yeah, I'm pretty tall...
Obviously, I enjoy singing... Pfft, duh. I love animals; especially dogs. Aren't puppy dogs the cutest?! I enjoy reading, sometimes writing, and spending time with my friends. Although so-far I barely have any....
I dislike homophobes. I don't get why they would be afraid or be negative towards people who like the same gender. It makes no sense to me. I mean, it's ok if you keep it to yourself that you hate us... But just don't tell us that it's wrong that we like our own gender and try to change us. It doesn't work like that, buddy. Anyways, another thing I don't like is gum. You're probably thinking; what's wrong with this guy?! But I have a good reason to not like it. When I was younger I was taking a bus ride home and some older kids started sticking gum in my hair, claiming I needed "A rainbow to match the gay ones I puke up every morning." That was probably the worst thing that's ever happened to me..

Full Name: Brooklyn Elizabeth Styles
Nickname: There's Brook, Styles, Lizzy, Liz, and Lyn. Feel free to make some more up for me!
Crush: No, I don't think so..
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: As if.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
First, I love animals, especially cats and dogs. I wish I could pick up every stray in the world and keep them in my house! Too bad my house is too small... And taking care of that many animals would be too much work. Anyways, I love brown eyes. It's such a nice eye color, isn't it? I enjoy sleeping. Hah, shocker, right? Not really, I'm actually super lazy...
I don't like people who abuse animals. Anyone who would ever think about harming an animal should go to jail. I don't like when guys pretend to be someone else just to impress a girl. Really, you know what'll really impress a girl? If you just be yourself!
Last edited by tai. on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tai. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 pm

(Everyone's accepted, yaaaay! Everyone has such nice forms =3
@ashton irwin; of course, take your time :D)
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *SnowyMilou » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:45 pm

leхι вrandт
Hi! I'm Lexi. I'm 16 years young, and I'm obviously female :3 I don't consider myself popular, but I love to be with lots of people. I'm pretty outgoing, and I love meeting new people.

Caleb Cote
Hey there. My name's Caleb. I'm a 17 year old guy. I'm kinda quiet and laid back, most people think I'm shy. It's not that I'm shy really, I'm just afraid to get hurt again. I trust too easily, and that always comes back to haunt me in the end. Anyways, more about my past later.
*SnowyMilou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tai. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:12 pm

(Accepted! I really love everyone's characters so-far. Roleplaying with you guys is gonna be great!)
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *SnowyMilou » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:14 pm

(Thanks! Are we waiting for more before we start?)
*SnowyMilou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me