MWK #81 by Nira Katsumi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MWK #81

Postby Nira Katsumi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:22 am

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely pure black or pure white. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Natural boy with colorful tail :) ONLY for non owners! To win him write about his dream which was important to his life.

Name: 夢 Yume
Owner: Kage the shadow

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Story about dream:[/b]

Be creative! :)

End date - 6 November
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MWK #81

Postby Shaymins » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:22 am

Name:
Owner:
Story about dream:
Shaymins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levina » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:53 am

Name: Sewell- meaning sea strong
Owner: ~Jessie~
Story about dream: ''I saw myself sitting down on a chair covered in ultra soft cushions, i felt so relaxed then i took a deep breath with my eyes closed and then a few seconds later I opened them. But i saw something magical something of pure beauty, that was the night sky i looked at my clock it was 3:00 PM i was confused at the stars out at that time of day but yet i was seduced by the magnificent image. It wasn't just a black sky with stars it was like a whole galaxy right in front of my eyes. I thought it was my tail at first as that looked much like it but it was trailing off behind me. I went outside for a better view it wasn't the best staring out of a slightly dirty window. As soon as i opened the door i raised from the ground i tried to get my feet to touch the ground but soon i was too high it seemed like there was zero gravity. Soon i left Earth's atmosphere i saw the sun it warmed up my back. It seemed so quick like 2 minutes up there as i floated towards this planet i'm pretty sure is not in this solar system but i landed there. The planet was pretty thick with trees and nature but i saw no living things. I walked up to a tree and put my paw on a strange paw shape carved into it when two canine like creatures took me away to their town. It was strange an old they had giant lizards crawling on the streets and crows sitting on the roof's of their houses. They gave me an apple it was all red and told me to bite into it so i did it was sweet and juicy but inside it turned pink the canine's mouth's started gaping. Then it ended there i woke up''
Last edited by Levina on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image xx Image xx Image
─⌠THEORETICALLY⌡─

Image Image Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Hello! I'm a dork from the UK
I love Marvel, DC, Undertale, Neko Atsume and
art! If you'd ever like to PM me, feel free to!
I'm a complete nerd and love science <3

coding © neph DA

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Levina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:00 am

Name: Calliope
meaning 'beautiful-voiced'
Owner: ~Willow
Story about dream: From their point of view, it was just a dream. Nothing more. But from where I stand, it was so much more. There I stood, in nothing more than black, cold darkness. I could see or feel nothing, but what I could hear, the little scrapping noises and faint whisperings all around me.
Now, at the time, many years ago, I was terribly afraid of the dark. Afraid of what in there I could not see that could get me. The dream came as soon as my tiny eyes closed. That darkness pressing around me, making me feel claustrophobic and weak. I couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't do anything to get away. Only listen.
Fear filled me for what felt like forever, until a voice spoke. It was soft, gentle, and placid to my ringing ears. It was then, as the voice spoke, a light came on. I could see everything. Even the speaker. It was my mother, but when I tried to run to her, or speak, I couldn't. When the light shut off again, I felt strangely okay. It didn't bother me.
What I took from that old dream was not to fear the dark, for there is nothing to fear.
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:55 am

Name: Trace
Owner: Whoever wins him of course. I hope it would be me hurricanessong though
Story about dream: Trace at a young age wanted to prove himself the best of the kits at something, he wasn't sure what but he knew something. As years went by and Trace grew up, he discovered he had a bit of a knack for getting into sticky situations. He certainly was getting attention, but he wanted it in a different way so he kept searching for his specialty. He gave being an artist a try, paint got everywhere, then gave a go at being a fighter, mediocre. He was starting to give up and think he was destined to be regular when he discovered something. He actually could jump and run faster than most of the other regular kits (Thats what you get for having to run away so often). He wasn't to sure how to take it but he decided he keep practicing and made a game of it. Now he's always running around the forest seeing if he can beat his record, and he's very happy doing it.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Pretty. <3 He looks like he could be my boy, Kayad's, brother. :3
Cangrats to the future winner! <3
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

What type of dream? Like an achievement he wished for or just a dream?
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nira Katsumi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:28 am

Dream like when you sleep :)
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:55 am

Name: Justin
Owner:~Tornado~
Story about dream:wip

dropping out
Last edited by ~Tornado~ on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sailorsolarsystem » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:58 am

Name: Emrys - Means Immortal
Owner:sailorsolarsystem
Story about dream:When Emrys was younger he had a dream which became very important to him, even though he didn’t fully understand it at first. His dream involved him walking amongst his family and friends, however they were all frozen in time, none of them could move and none of them responded to him. This obviously distressed Emrys, he was alone and scared, trying so hard to get the smallest reaction from any of them. He couldn’t understand why he was still moving when the others could not. He had no idea of what could have happened to them. When he tried to touch any of them they would fade into lights, which would then flow away like water in a stream. This is when Emrys woke from his dream, and as anyone would he made sure his family were still alive and around him. He thought a lot for the rest of that night, wondering what it meant. As he grew older he began to make sense of his dream and made it his goal to protect those that are important to them, so that they don’t slip away from him like they did in his dream.

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗

🎗
"I wear the colour peach for me"

~WME Page~
Signiture art randomizes. Pieces made by made by iShame, ban, Gaelic and horsy1050
sailorsolarsystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me