Based on Click to view
Artist Okashiba [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foxerfly #56

Postby Okashiba » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

What is a Foxerfly? wrote:

A Foxerfly is a fox-like creature that is rather small. They are about the size of the average house cat. Their very unique feature is the pair of wings on their back that allows them to fly unlike any other four-legged being. There are three different types of wings of a Foxerfly that resemble wings of insects.
Butterfly
Dragonfly and
Bee
Occassionally their wings will be different to others, but it is rare in the average Foxerfly. Their diet consists of everything a normal fox would eat; berries, eggs, small rodents, fruit, and they may chew on various crops. They are shy and extremely secretive among creatures of different kinds, so they are not seen often.
They are super friendly and adorably lovable, so give them all your love and lots of cuddles!
Be nice to your Foxerfly; they will only choose the one right for them.

Yay, Candycorn! Sorry for the lack of foxerflies guys ;///; i'll try to make more.

So, here's what you have to do...

Code: Select all
username;;
name;;
why you want him/her;;
what will you do with him/her;;
what does this foxerfly do on halloween;; can be art (two pieces max) or a short-ish story (500 words max)
1 extra;;

you may pretty up your forum but it's the context that i will mostly be judging on ^^

End date;; November 6th
Last edited by Okashiba on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Okashiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxerfly #56

Postby Kodabomb » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 pm

THIS.
This is
PERFECT
ohmygoodness chocolate I luuuurve it!! *explodes* It's so cute! *grabs and snuggles*
*noms*
not active here any more, but I'm always available on instagram @koda_bomb xx
tumblrJewel EmpireTolerancedAJE fancub
Kodabomb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atabler10 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:18 am

username;; Pleasure to meet you! i'm atabler!
name;;Candie
Gender;;Female
why you want him/her;; Iv'e never had a foxerfly before and Candycorn is my FAVORITE CANDY
what will you do with him/her;;hmm... if I can figure it out put her in my signature and maybe give her a mate... if i can get another foxerfly that is :lol:
what does this foxerfly do on halloween;; can be art (two pieces max) or a short-ish story (350 words max) Well... she always dresses up like a whitch buuuuuut when she goes trick-or-treating, people always say, "CandyCorn right?" It's pretty funny!
atabler10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shaymins » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:06 am

username;;
name;;
why you want him/her;;
what will you do with him/her;;
what does this foxerfly do on halloween;; can be art (two pieces max) or a short-ish story (500 words max)
1 extra;;
Shaymins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShiftytheKitty » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:47 pm

OMG This is perfect I LOVE Halloween so this is perfect

This is amazing

Shiftythekitty
CC ( short for Candy Corn)
Why I want him/ her: Well, I've never had a Foxerfly and they seem awesome, also I love candy corn
What I will do with it: Breed if allowed to to get more Foxerflys/Foxerflies because they are so adorable
Do on Halloween: Well, she would probably go trick or treating, and she would be famous for it, she would dress up in a scary costume and was known to be the scariest Foxerfly
1 extra:???????? I don't get it
ShiftytheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:02 am

username;; Doom Paws here~
name;; I would name him Corn!
why you want him;; I think he is just down right adorable! Though I don't like candy corn, I would push aside that just for him!
what will you do with him;; Well, right away, if I won him, I would make millions of pieces of art for him! Then, I'd make a little ask for him. While doing this all, I would love him to death!
what does this foxerfly do on halloween;; He try's to scare people in his tiger costume!

Art for this is a WIP!
random art;;

Wip

Postby freckledfangirl » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 am

username;; butter beer
name;; doux
why you want him/her;; i want doux, because she is very special, and beautiful. she would also be my first foxer-fly
what will you do with him/her;; i would love, draw and cherish her (:
what does this foxerfly do on halloween;; doux has gotten "too old to trick-or-treat", so she hands out candy to the little foxerflies.
1 extra;; wip
i am extremely inactive here. find me here. vv

instagram + vine

also im love live trash
freckledfangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkpaw » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:02 pm

username;; Pinkpaw

name;; Delimure

why you want him/her;; I want him because he will be my last foverflly and also THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I EVER TRIED OUT FOR A FOXERFLY <3

what will you do with him/her;; I WILL LOVE HIME TO BITS AND MAKE HIM MY TOP OC :D

what does this foxerfly do on halloween;; Delimure has a special gift on halloween and that gift is making candy corn and creeply sneaks to anyones trick or treat candy bag and place a bag of candy corn in everyones treat bag, I know it is not scary but when your in a situation like this where you find candy in your bag I bet you will not stop thinking about it *EVIL LAUGH*

I will edit later :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hello
I'm Pinkpaw but you can call me Pink, from my username you may all think I like girlie stuff and whatever but I DONT!!!
only the colour pink though. My favourite anime series is Naruto and my favourite character is Gaara (because he is cool) its nice meeting you :P
Sakana adopts
Naruto Fanclub
Pinkpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lindsey. » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:37 am

username;;
Lindsey.
name;;
His name would be 'Mania'. Short for Candy Corn Mania,
What does he do for Halloween;;
BOO! Where! He's a ghost for Halloween! Look out there he is! BOO! AHAHAHA!
As above he's always a ghost for Halloween!
why you want him;;
I'm interested in him because, I don't own a Foxerfly yet, he's Candy corn! And it's Halloween! So get in the spirit! He's amazingly colored and well designed. Credits to the artist: nice job on this beauty!
what will you do with him;;
He would become one of my most used OCs and have a special spot in my gallery of OCs and my fursona. He would have over 50 pieces of art and I'd use him in many RPs and draw him when I can. (When my computers fixed). He'd be used in many stories and I'd be sure to be very active with him!
Halloween Night;;
My eyes shivered, my body frozen with cloudy dew. The damp roads I walk on, seem like nothing any more. These don't seem like the roads I walked on long ago, bare and striped of their color. The only thing that remains is the faint yellow line down the center, even it's fading. The kids passed me with their buckets in their mouth piling up. My world was just like these roads, beaten, stepped on and blamed. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly. Could I go on like this? Alone and stolen, on the day the grimlins come out. The gritty wind belched underneath my teeth. My tail whipped and my wings fluttered silently. I was nothing, some old me I was dressed as a Candy corn, but I couldn't help how I looked, I sighed and took another step as the raindrops came shortly. The pattern it created on my back could inspire anyone to make it a song. My heart raced as the thunder vibrated the ground. Image
I whipped my tail and took off running, panting, a kind of scared you'd only know when you feel if someone's trying to kill you, in my case it was the thunder who was my murderer. I stepped on the road myself, like all those harsh kits, now their crying to their mamas, short of the Candy they once had. Their bitter words making me sick to my stomach. I snooped around while the world just sprinkled above, seeking a bag of lot Candy, I tore in. 3 Tootsie rolls, 2 smarties, 15 suckers, 5 Skittles, and much more! I ate until I swore my stomach would pop. Inside the bag was also a cookie wrapped in a napkin. I scarfed down the pink icing and swill owed the sugary paste using te napkin to wipe my mouth before littering it. A cop came and yelled,"hey!" At me. I looked up from my eating in the Candy back and swilled the last tootsie roll in my mouth. He charged after me as I left the bag racing farther and after then the at cop. He heaved and swore he'd get me some day. I turned back and kept running. my eyes watered as I ran through a tight alley, the fumes getting to me. My head spun and I fell straight out, the last thing I heard was a fragile old gasp. I woke up in a human house, my wings tattered but still fly able. An older lady walked up and fed me some biscuits. "You're awake, good boy," he patted my head as it bombed along. She looked at me nicely, like no one had ever done before. "Your a beauty, you look like i should call ya Mania," that was my name to her, I guess it just stayed that way. The bed I was laying in, it was covered in sheets, warm to the touch, and softer then any fur I'd ever touched. I slept and decided, a human house wasn't so bad. I decided again, my life wouldn't be too bad here either? So I stayed, I'm still there currently, drop by and see me some times, you'll see Patricia, my new owner. She's nice, don't worry!
Last edited by Lindsey. on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Girl, Single, United States, Dogs<3
I love Australian Shephards! SO CUTE!
PM me any time, I love talking!
My favorite color is Peachy Pink!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

dogs are / /
❥ ❥ ❥ REAL
Image ↶ ↶
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-------------------------------