Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Shade's Free Dog/Wolf adoptables/customs! by Free Shade

Based on Click to view
Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shade's Free Dog/Wolf adoptables/customs!

Postby Free Shade » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:51 am

Requests are Open/Closed

There are very minimal rules so please try to follow them!

Rules:
1) Fill out the form
2) Do not complain if the end product isnt perfect. I try my best to make it as good as i can.
3) IF you ask for a mix between 2 CS pets or 2 of YOUR OCs, it is up to the artist how it will look.
4) If you ask for a theme (water, plant, space, Dr. Who, etc etc) than you may request 1 thing to be on the pet (include in extra spot on form)
5) Please be patient. I have a job, college, and a family, so i am not always on and able to make new Customs. Dont bother me repeatedly about your request, they take time. If it seems like i keep skipping your request, send me a polite pm about it and i will get right on it :)
6) Be creative! Seriously! If you as for an all grey male there isnt much i can do with that! :3 give me a challenge! I want to feel like im improving!

Things i will do:
*Any CS pet(Including dogs, owls, rats, bunnies, etc.), creature that you OWN, pokemon, etc etc.
Things i wont do:
creatures you DONT own.

* I will do the DESIGN of the pet and will do my best to include wings, horns, and accessories

Form:
Code: Select all
What does the pet look like (picture or words)
Male or Female?
Accessories:
Extra:

I accept up to 10 requests at a time. I am doing requests on this page and on ilovewarriorcats! page too. So it will take a little bit of time for me to finish them. I do not work on fridays so i will get most of them done then :)
Current requests:

1:

2:

3:
hannahleavy wrote:what will the pet look like?picture or words?: ok i want it to be black with dragon like wings(black dragon like wings) and devil horns and can it have some colourful paint splatters on it with 1 skull marking on one of its wings and on the tip of its tail i want a flame.
male or female?:female
accssories:a spiked coller and a spiked bracelet and a sort of shadowy-black flame along its back.
extra:I included a art of it but...the art is not very detailed and i am a bad artist so it did not turn out well :oops:
Thanks and I understand that you have other things to do than do art all day so I will not
bother you about it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4:
Dr.Holmes wrote:What does the pet look like (picture or words)Holmes is a black wolf with gray-red boomerang like markings under each of his dark midnight blue eyes.All four of his paws have gray-reddish tips on them. Along his spine is gray-red line with fur that goes to opposite way of his other fur always ruffled.
Male or Female?Male
Accessories:White Lab coat
Extra:He's a new character I'm building so, no art yet for him

5:
mikyla1234 wrote:Pet: i wsnt a wolf/dog please :) and I want it ti have blue base cokor with light blue highlights and black strippes :D
Femal e plz :)
No accessories plz :D
Extra: no thanks just a great thabjs and a hugg ((huggs))

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

These are NOT my Lines! They were created by apache~
I do NOT in any way claim them as my own!

Go here for my Kitten/cat litter adoptables: viewtopic.php?t=2013828
Last edited by Free Shade on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shade's Free Dog/Wolf adoptables/customs!

Postby 2pAmerica_Bats&Sins » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:38 am

What does the pet look like (picture or words) Looks Like David Tennant from Dr. Who!! ^_^
Male or Female? Male
Accessories: Sonic Screw Driver!!
Extra: Tardis in the background maybe??

I really want to thank you for this! I know it isn't very creative but I can not draw worth a crap and would reallllllllllllly love this pic!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

xxxxxxzzzzzzzxxxxxxxx
Just a small town cosplayer.
I'm not bad or good.
So watch your step
~Jailbait~
xxxxxxzzzzzzzxxxxxxxx
BUT THAT'S

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
I WILL NEVER

★ AND THAT'S ★

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
link link link c
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
THERE'S NO ONE
I'D RATHER BE
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
2pAmerica_Bats&Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:52 am

SmexyFox2012 wrote:What does the pet look like (picture or words) Looks Like David Tennant from Dr. Who!! ^_^
Male or Female? Male
Accessories: Sonic Screw Driver!!
Extra: Tardis in the background maybe??

I really want to thank you for this! I know it isn't very creative but I can not draw worth a crap and would reallllllllllllly love this pic!!

:3 alrighty ill put you in slot #1! And ill try my best to put the tardis in the Background. :) and youre welcome. I actually love doing this because i know some people arent the best at drawing or they cant make their ideas come to life and i love to help them :D

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:13 pm

what will the pet look like?picture or words?: ok i want it to be black with dragon like wings(black dragon like wings) and devil horns and can it have some colourful paint splatters on it with 1 skull marking on one of its wings and on the tip of its tail i want a flame.
accssories:a spiked coller and a spiked bracelet and a sort of shadowy-black flame along its back.
extra:I included a art of it but...the art is not very detailed and i am a bad artist so it did not turn out well :oops:
Thanks and I understand that you have other things to do than do art all day so I will not
bother you about it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:16 pm

oops sorry I forgot the art here it is of my custom and it's not that detailed sorry. :?
Attachments
hiya.png
here it is not very good sorry
hiya.png (8.1 KiB) Viewed 224 times
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jamgoesontoast » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:49 pm

What does the pet look like Like the twilight princess wolf
Male or Female? male
Accessories: The shackle/earring in the picture
Extra: nope! just a thank you :3
Jamgoesontoast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:02 pm

PanicDork wrote:What does the pet look like Like the twilight princess wolf
Male or Female? male

Alrighty ill put you down for slot #2!

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:27 pm

hannahleavy wrote:what will the pet look like?picture or words?: ok i want it to be black with dragon like wings(black dragon like wings) and devil horns and can it have some colourful paint splatters on it with 1 skull marking on one of its wings and on the tip of its tail i want a flame.

:) sorry about skipping yours. totally didnt mean to. Ill put you down :)

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Holmes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:29 pm

What does the pet look like (picture or words)Holmes is a black wolf with gray-red boomerang like markings under each of his dark midnight blue eyes.All four of his paws have gray-reddish tips on them. Along his spine is gray-red line with fur that goes to opposite way of his other fur always ruffled.
Male or Female?Male
Accessories:White Lab coat
Extra:He's a new character I'm building so, no art yet for him
Dr.Holmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jamgoesontoast » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Free Shade wrote:
PanicDork wrote:What does the pet look like Like the twilight princess wolf
Male or Female? male

Alrighty ill put you down for slot #2!

thanks ya!
Jamgoesontoast

My pets
My items
My wishlist